• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Account Needs Activation

freeones_regina

Administrator

burhanbjk

Addicted
I have an error.Is my accaunt activated?

burhanbjk, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. If you are trying to post, your account may be awaiting for activation. Click here to request your activation code.
2. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
3. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account.

hoogabooga

Spank me, I'm a newbie!
I have tried to login with other accounts and am sick of searching this sight. The reset password email never comes. I know the password, but I still cannot login. It doesn't make sense. I understand the need to prevent spam, but this is retarded. I don't want this account, I just want to use the account I already have had for years.

freeones_regina

Administrator
can you activate mine too please

It is activated

I have tried to login with other accounts and am sick of searching this sight. The reset password email never comes. I know the password, but I still cannot login. It doesn't make sense. I understand the need to prevent spam, but this is retarded. I don't want this account, I just want to use the account I already have had for years.

Email webmaster@freeones.com and explain your problem.