• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ban-one

Works for panties
Lacey Black

• Love
Reactions: sj1

freeryan

Fuck the rest, Freeones is the best!

Irene Rouse​

Attachments

• Pretty-girl-Irene-Rouse-teasing-with-her-hot-body-outdoors_003_big.jpg
    Pretty-girl-Irene-Rouse-teasing-with-her-hot-body-outdoors_003_big.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 84
  • Pretty-girl-Irene-Rouse-teasing-with-her-hot-body-outdoors_009_big.jpg
    Pretty-girl-Irene-Rouse-teasing-with-her-hot-body-outdoors_009_big.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 81
  • Pretty-girl-Irene-Rouse-teasing-with-her-hot-body-outdoors_012_big.jpg
    Pretty-girl-Irene-Rouse-teasing-with-her-hot-body-outdoors_012_big.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 78
  • Pretty-girl-Irene-Rouse-teasing-with-her-hot-body-outdoors_013_big.jpg
    Pretty-girl-Irene-Rouse-teasing-with-her-hot-body-outdoors_013_big.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 96

zipper_666

True Amateur Models
Approved Content Owner
Name: Dezi from TrueAmateurModels.com
Height: 5' 05
Employment: College Student

My name is Dezi and I am 25 years old. I've never modeled nude before so I am very inexperienced when it comes to this stuff, but I did my best at the nude modeling shoot and I hope that you all enjoy my amateur modeling pictures! I'm just your average college girl attending classes to become a computer engineer. I met the photographer for the True Amateur Models site down at the beach the other day. I was walking up and down the pier while enjoying the scenery and while I was standing on the pier and looking out towards the ocean, I overheard a conversation between two people about amateur modeling! After the girl walked away, I walked over to the guy that had been talking to her and I asked him if I could have some information on it because modeling has always seemed like something that I would like to try out. However, at first, I wasn't aware that it was nude modeling until he continued talking to me about it. So yeah, I wasn't quite sure about the whole nudity thing, but as you can see, I went ahead and participated in the amateur nude modeling shoot!

Click the thumb below to go to the gallery! :)

Ray told me that he specializes in shooting all types of different looks, but since I had never done anything like that before, I was a little bit shy at the shoot, but Ray told me that it was perfectly fine and that he wanted me to be myself so that he could capture me being natural through his photography and that he'd rather me be a little shy instead of trying to fake it. Overall, the shoot was an interesting experience and I am looking forward to shooting again too! I also have a friend that is interested in shooting with Ray, so you'll be seeing her sometime soon too! Thank you for the cool photo shoot Ray and give me a call whenever you'd like to shoot again!

photos above used from the gallery
https://www.trueamateurmodels.com/dezi-amateur-nude-redhead.html