• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[NEEDS ID] Busty cam girls (comp)

rnlguy

Why was my picture deleted?
Several naturally busty babes in here, some I recognize but can't think of their names. Probably mostly Chaturbate. Can we get some IDs on these? Thanks!

Ran into an error trying to insert images, so hopefully they attach okay.

rnlguy

Seems they needed to be compressed due to the file size and resolution...

bustycam1.png

bustycam2.png

bustycam3.png

rnlguy

Well holy crap, I found a camgirl facial recognition site that's pretty good!

2 - changes her hair from time to time, which initially threw me off - Elly_Wills
5 - Bustykatia

The Identifier

Staff member
Gold Member
I would not recommend constructing another thread in the way you have done with this one because:
  • it is confusing - why skip numbers and assume people that will know that the pic between 7 & 8 is no.5 repeated?
  • the "clear" numbers aren't actually clear at all - a few of them are blue text on blue walls or against backdrops which don't show up that well
  • you are limited to x7 images per post and whilst this is technically x3 images this creates the illusion/reality that you are trying to work around board limitations

blowhound

Officially Checked Overweight Dude from Jersey
Er.....yeah..... it's only after reading your reply that I saw the numbers. As clear as mud.

rnlguy

I would not recommend constructing another thread in the way you have done with this one because:
  • it is confusing - why skip numbers and assume people that will know that the pic between 7 & 8 is no.5 repeated?
  • the "clear" numbers aren't actually clear at all - a few of them are blue text on blue walls or against backdrops which don't show up that well
  • you are limited to x7 images per post and whilst this is technically x3 images this creates the illusion/reality that you are trying to work around board limitations
It was a tri-paned video. Would you have preferred different threads for each?
Yeah, I didn't feel like investing a ton of time in trying to choose perfect number placement and colors... feel free to use your time to redesign it all if you want.
Because they look the same... you're getting upset because you can't be bothered to simply look? Not sure how this response helps. No IDs, just complaints about someone else's post. Maybe find a forum for whining?

rnlguy

It was a tri-paned video. Would you have preferred different threads for each?
Yeah, I didn't feel like investing a ton of time in trying to choose perfect number placement and colors... feel free to use your time to redesign it all if you want.
Because they look the same... you're getting upset because you can't be bothered to simply look? Not sure how this response helps. No IDs, just complaints about someone else's post. Maybe find a forum for whining?
I don't like being rude, but it's just a bit upsetting when I come in to try and respond to all comments, and find one that's just listing complaints, it doesn't make me feel good, and doesn't help anyone. I thought about trying to make the numbers clearer, but was already a bit annoyed at the time it was taking to edit screenshots. Figured it was clear enough to work (which I don't see any reason it isn't, really).

The Identifier

Staff member
Gold Member
I'm not upset about it. And this was advice for the future, not this one. The point is that it is confusing to people looking at it. I wasn't the first person or the only person to say this, so I don't know why you are taking issue with me.

As for it being a video that was divided up into three segments; that's fair enough - but how was I or anyone else supposed to know that? It's not the norm.

People upload multiple images all the time and it is accepted that 1 is the first one and so on and so forth so there is no need to number them really. But the point was if you are going to number them then you need to number them all and preferably a lot more clearly than you did. If you didn't skip a number, nobody would have said anything - it's as simple as that.

The whole issue here was that @blowhound was referring to an image he thought was 8 because it was the 8th one along. You then pointed out that the next one along was "clearly" marked as #8 so I was just remarking that it wasn't as clear as you thought it was for the reasons given.

blowhound

Officially Checked Overweight Dude from Jersey
I think "The Identifier" is being nothing but diplomatic here...and he's a fucking moderator, not some random forumite trying to pick a fight. Just a guy trying to keep the forum running efficiently, right?

You say "Maybe find a forum for whining?" followed immediately by a separate reply full of whining?! Well played!

Oh, and #7 is Jessica Starling.