• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SOLVED] Busty Latina in MoneyTalks

NashBridges

Booty Lover

Attachments

• rk.jpg
    rk.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 258

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Money Talks? It was never a good site for identifying ladies. Mostly because they were "one and dones" ... Unless it was Stacey Havoc there as the host then these ladies tend to go unidentified. And now that Mindgeek has (1) stopped members from commenting on scenes (because of the new layout and redesign of the Reality Kings network) and (2) allowed their webmaster to decimate the Money Talks website from once over 485 scenes to just 59 scenes (the last I looked) -- this scene is probably long gone. Just might as well stop trying to identify this girl.

NashBridges

Booty Lover
Money Talks? It was never a good site for identifying ladies. Mostly because they were "one and dones" ... Unless it was Stacey Havoc there as the host then these ladies tend to go unidentified. And now that Mindgeek has (1) stopped members from commenting on scenes (because of the new layout and redesign of the Reality Kings network) and (2) allowed their webmaster to decimate the Money Talks website from once over 485 scenes to just 59 scenes (the last I looked) -- this scene is probably long gone. Just might as well stop trying to identify this girl.
thanks to your message about websites where ID is difficult, I remembered she is in one Dancing Bear scene (number 2).
That's her : https://www.iafd.com/person.rme/perfid=unknownfemale_329620g/gender=f/unknown-female-329620-g.htm

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
thanks to your message about websites where ID is difficult ...

Dancing Bear?? Accckk. That's another one. :LOL: So funny.

To be honest, RK's scenes In the VIP is another difficult website. Especially scenes before Jmac. Seems that after he came on, RK started identifying the girls more regularly as to who was having sex so at least you knew one girl or two girls in the scene. If a girl gets fully naked but is not a "sexual" participant in the scene they still won't identify her. Lesbian sex is irrelevant. Lesbian chicks are not identified. It has to be b/g sex. That has always been the case with In the VIP.

Lastly, the party websites ... Party Hardcore / Tainster / Sinx / Drunk Sex Orgy from Digital Media Management ... all impossible to solve.

Most of these PH girls are all "one and dones" too.

Yet people (here and elsewhere) continue to ask thousands of questions about these ladies. I avoid all of the PH / Tainster / Sinx / DSO threads here at FreeOnes.

These threads are a waste of time.

Last edited:

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
This isn't solved. Still need details on her and her name
It is solved by virtue of it never going to be solved.

Out of all the places in the world to find the answer, this was the best.

The answer isn't to your liking, but most all questions haff answers.

Jamesmist003

I should probably read the Board Rules...
It is solved by virtue of it never going to be solved.

Out of all the places in the world to find the answer, this was the best.

The answer isn't to your liking, but most all questions haff answers.
Shouldn't give up searching. I certain ain't

The Identifier

Staff member
Gold Member
@Jamesmist003 - there was a similar instance of a babe who was only ever known as "foxy business women" and "Unknown Female 334987" on IAFD for ages. Her IAFD profile got updated from that uknown status to "Katy" just like the person you are looking for has been updated to "Adys".

So, what changed since that name for Katy appeared? Absolutely bugger all is the answer. It did not lead to any new scenes being found. And it is the same with your babe here. These are the scenes she has done, and that is it - there's really not much else to it:

1692177691206.png

Sex scenes are what gets people's attention and logged on websites like this; so if she had have done anything other than this... you'd already know about it.

What you've also got to consider is that this was over 10 years ago now so that's all that time for stuff to emerge on the internet if there was anything (which there isn't) and she will have long since left and forgotten about all this stuff not that she ever truly got involved in the first place because the handjob scenes on BangBros / Dancing Bear is as extreme as she got.

So, you could continue to bump this thread forevermore... but I think you'd be wasting your time.

You can periodically check her IAFD profile to see if anything has changed, but I very much doubt it will.