• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jakelyn the crossdresser at the german carnival - Full version

How horny did you get by reading this story.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

horstferdinand

Freeones for President!
In Germany we have a nice tradition in the winter time. In the mid of february there's one weekend when we celebrate the german carnival. Everyone is really enthusiastic to have a good time after the dark and cold winter months so there's always a lot of drinking, singing and dancing in the streets and in several sporthalls and clubs.

I am and never was not so much into the carnival thing but my girlfriend Jessica absolutely loves to dress and disguise herself into someone else and have a fun night out in the carnival time.

So this year she and her two girlfriends Robina and Caroline had the idea of dressing up as girls from the sixties.

Jess was looking great in her black thigh-high socks her white ballerina-flats and her skin-tight black dress. She had her hair done Amy Winehouse style with an white alice band. For make up she had black eyeliner and complete black eyelids which made her look also a little bit slutty. I had already signalized that I would prefer to spend the evening on the couch watching football. Jess wasn't amazed by that and wasn't talking much to me that afternoon. It was round seven o'clock in the evening and she was about to leave the house as I said to her: "I don't mind if it's getting late!" She just smiled in my direction and than was slamming the door. "Puh", I thought, "seems she's not so happy that I'm staying at home." But as it is with long time relationships, interests often differ and so I was getting comfortable on the couch again.

After half an hour the doorbell was ringing and I thought it might be Jess who had forgotten something. As I opened the door I saw two girls in sixties dresses with two bottles champagne in her hands and big bag, smiling from one side of their faces to the other. It was Robina and Caroline, Jessicas best friends. "Hey, what's up?" I asked and Robina answered: " Hey Jake, Jess is sending us, we have a little surprise for you!" "What surprise?" Is asked very curious. "You will come with us to the carnival party tonight, but not as Jacob..."."As who I will come with you than? " I asked. "You will join us as Jakelyn the fourth girl of the crew", Caroline was giggling. " Jess told us that you like to put on her panties and thigh highs when she' not at home and that it's your perfect chance to show your secret fetish in public tonight".
In less than a second my face turned completely red. Fuck! Jess had found out that I like putting on her thigh highs and panties when she's not at home. I love the feeling of it on my skin and love to jerk my hard cock while wearing it. I don't know how she became aware of it but it was really embarrassing that her two best friends know this little secret now as well. Caroline couldn't stop giggling. Robina was smiling as well and said to me: " Well Jake, I know that's embarrassing for you but it seems there's no turning back for you now. So you should be a good girl and first of all get rid of all the hair on your legs and chest....!"

Robina took my hand and we walked over to the bathroom. I was so shocked that I did not refused to come with her. Robina immediately locked the door and yelled to Caroline: " Sorry sweetheart, but this action is only for grown up girls!" As she was 24 and Caroline only 21.

I was attracted to Robina since I first saw her. She's a sweet black girl with big soft lips stubby legs, massive boobs and giant butt. Every black guy would have loved this amazing butt! She had flatten her hair and was wearing a nice white sixties dress with pink dots on it. Her hair were falling on her shoulders and were deep black and shiny. She took off my shirt and pulled down my jogging trouser leaving just my boxer shorts on my body. She said to me with a smile: "We should get sure that there's even no hair on the most important places!" With an instant she ripped off my shorts and my limp cock was jumping up and down. Robina was looking hungrily at my cock as she was shaking the shaving foam. Than she started to spray it on my chest my legs and my butt. She told me to step in the shower cubicle sprinkled a little bit of water on me and started to massage the foam on my body. The little stubby hands felt very good on my skin and I was sad as she stopped. Next she grabbed the razor and and started to shave my chest. She was very quick and skilled and I was cleaning the razor withe the shower every time when there was to many hair on it. As she had finished my chest and legs she ordered me to turn around and spread my butt. First she shaved my butt cheeks and than was curving the razor softly around my open butthole. As she was almost finished I felt two fingers pushed quickly in my butthole. I wasn't prepared of that so I jumped quickly around and a and jet of water from the shower was on Robinas face and dress. I thought she would be angry but she just giggled and went on shaving the last spot left on my body: my cock. As she was massaging the foam on my cock and started to shave my cock I was looking down on her massive boobs which outlines where now very good visible through the wet white dress. She was wearing no bra and I could see her nipples poking through the wet dress as well. I was so lost in my thoughts that I almost hadn't recognized that my cock had grown to his full size, when Robina had finished the shaving. And Robina said:" As it is after the shaving, the rest of the foam must be removed and in second my cock was devoured in her warm and wet mouth. She did slide with her big meaty lips up and down my cock and started to push it really deep inside her throat. After 3 or 4 minutes she pulled my cock out of her mouth and a lot of saliva was running down. She turned around went on all fours and spread her giant butt in my direction. I quickly moved over to her, ripped off her panties and pushed my hard cock deep inside her already wet and warm cunt. She moaned and looked in a slutty way over her shoulder at me, claiming: "Fuck me harder!" My balls were slapping hard against her giant butt cheeks and she came with a short but intense scream. She had recognised that I didn't came so she turned around and started to suck again my pulsing cock. She sucked and stroked at the same time and I was shaking of Lust. After less than a minute I pushed my cum inside Robinas mouth. She opened her cum filled mouth and showed me the amount of my cum and swallowed the whole load with pleasure.

After this hot fucking Robina said to me: "Damn this was good white boy! But we won't forget our mission! Caroline is surely eager to go on with the transformation." I almost had forgotten the embarassing situation and as we left the bathroom and entered the living room, Caroline had already prepared several dresses, underwear and wigs...

I was only wearing a white towel wrapped around my hips as Caroline pointed to a chair at my desk where I should sit down. She took a small towel and rubbed my short hair and they were dry in a second. After that she started to put the make up on my face. First she started with some powder but not much as she wanted me to look still natural. Than she began to paint with the black eyeliner around my eyes and she was totally blacken my eyelids. Than some extra-black on my eyelashes and my eyes where finished. After that she took a neutral but shiny looking lip gloss and dispensed it on my lips. It was strawberry flavour I recognised as the tip of my tongue touched my lips.

Caroline was very concentrated and focused on her task. I was even more attracted to her as to Robina. She was also very short but had a smaller body a cut face with big neerdy ray-ban glasses, a boyish beatles haircut, blonde dyed hair bright blue eyes and nice small but firm boobs. Her butt was quite tiny and she was also wearing a black sixties dress, just ending below her tiny little butt. Jess once told me that although Caroline is very shy, some dirty talk totally turns her on. That in mind, I continued watching her preparing myself in a little sexy slut. Caroline brought some wigs with her. One with curls, one with pigtails and a black one with long black hair and a black fringe, just the haircut Zooey Deschanel is wearing in "The new girl". I was happy that she did chose the last one because I like Zooey Deschanels style very much. She arranged the hairs and than put one of Robinas bras around my chest. As she was close to me while she was arranging the bra I was whispering in her ear: " You want your dirty little cunt destroyed by my massive cock, won't you?" A glance of excitement, shyness and horniness was flitting through her face as she prepared the bra to gain some volume. After she had finished the bra she searched which of Jessicas thigh high socks would fit the best. She decided to pick some light blue ones from Amercian Apparel and did let my feet emerge in the socks. Damn this was a nice feeling that turned me really on. I did put on Jessicas thigh highs in the past but I never had my legs shaved. The feeling was so intense that my freshly shaved cock also came back to life. To pull up the thigh highs I had to stand up and in that moment the towel had was falling down and my cock was dangling between my legs. Caroline was greedy looking at my cock and I was whispering again: "Now little Caroline want some sausage with cream?" She was smirking and answered: "First little Jakelyn will need a nice panty"! And she grabbed one of Jessicas silk panties in light blue and gave it to me to put it on. The cold silk made my shaved cock feeling very good and now I had a growing bump in my new hot panties.

Robina was playing with my digital-cam she had found and wasn't recognising that Caroline and I were making us horny. In the moment I looked over to Robina, Caroline let the hairbrush drop that she was holding and it tumbled under the sofa. She was getting on both knees to get it back and at the same time was streching her hot little butt in the air. I instantly saw that she was wearing no panties and her completely shaved pussy looked so tiny and also so great. I walked over to the sofa, also got on my knees and entered her moist pussy with my tongue. She squealed with glee and looked with lustful eyes over her shoulder. I circled my tongue inside her cunt grabbed her thighs and pushed my face deeper inside her. She clawed her fingernails in the sofa and groaned:" C'mon Jakelyn be a good T-Girl and fuck me doggystyle, I'm your little poodle". My own saliva was dripping out of her cunt as I pulled my stiff cock out of Jessicas panties and pushed it into Carolines tiny wet hole. She started to groan louder: "Oh yeah, you have nice thick cock for a girl, push it deeper". Herr cunt was so small my cock was filling out every possible inch. My balls were slapping against her butt and she was really ebjoying my hard fucking. After 3 or 4 minutes of fucking she told me to stop and stand up as she was at the same time climbing on the sofa. She jumped from the sofa in my arms grabbing my neck and her legs crossed behind my back. Damn this girl has got talent! She let herself sliding down my belly and after a second my cock had entered this breathtaking cunt again. I grabbed her butt cheeks and she started to bounce up and down my cock. What a feeling! She had her mouth open with her teeth pressed together. I could see that she was about to come so I turned her on even more:" C'mon you little whore, speed it up! I will fuck you till you cum". I guess these exactly the right words she icreased the fucking speed and came after 20 seconds with a big scream. As I came already 40 minutes earlier I wasn't ready to cum. Caroline became aware of it very quickly, pulled my cock out of her cunt, took my hand and we walked over to the big mirror on the other side of the living room. In that moment I saw myself transformed in a complete cockgirl for the first time and I was attracted to myself as well as to Caroline. She was now hunkering down and started to stroke my cock. She had again this greedy face and stroked my cock as fast as she could. As I already started to moan she took my cock in her mouth and sucked like a vacuum cleaner. My voice was shaking as I said to her: "In a few seconds I blast so much cum on you that you need no shampoo you little slut. I pulled my cock out of her mouth stroked three times and a huge a amount of cum sloshe first on her glasses and second on her grinning teeth. She couldn't barely see so she too her glasses and slurped my cum from until they were clean again.

What had happened. I was standing in my living room, was dressed like a totally sexy transgirl, had fucked the shit out of my girlfriends best friend and they enjoyed it as much as me, that's for sure!

After Caroline cleaned herself up she passed me Jessicas light blue dress to complete the transformation. After I put it on she and Robina were smiling: Well Jakelyn, seems that you are ready now to hit the street! We are going to pick up some other friends and we will meet alltogether in two hours at the red room house club. Enjoy your prettiness and see you then"! And out of the door they went...

The next couple of minutes I had to rest and think about the crazy hours that went by. I took a shot of wodka to get a clear mind again and watched myself in the big mirror in the living room and I thought tp myself: "Damn you really look like a hot bitch. What Jess would say? Would she like it?" My thoughts were roughly interrupted when the doorbell ran again. I peeped through the door spy and it was Toshi, Carolines japanese boyfriend. I totally forgot my dress and everything as I opened the door. Toshi looked at me astonished and said:" Hi, I'm Toshi, is Jess or Jacob around? I was already opening my lips to explain him that I'm Jake and that his girlfriend had dressed me up like this, as it bursted out of him: "Oh sorry, you must be Jakes twin sister, Caroline had told me that she'll be around this weekend. Yeah, the resemblance to Jake is stunning!" I changed my my plans in this second, disguised my voice, giggled and said: You're damn right, my name is Jakelyn, I'm Jakes twin sister!" Toshi was smiling: Well nice to meet you. Caroline and Robina told me to come over to Jess and Jakes place to get costumed for the carnival party tonight. But I haven't brought anything along." I smiled at him: "That's no problem Toshi, I'll find something for you!"

I had seen Toshi only on two parties and my bi-sexual side found him very attractive. I like to be fucked by real guys, especially black guys with long shafts like my neighbour .... . But I also find feminine looking guys like Toshi very attractive. With his asian eyes, his tender white skin he would be the best sissy boy you could find. I was not sure about his penchant but as he always wore really tight clothes and was always perfectly shaved I wasn't sure if he was also attracted to guys, like many dudes in Berlin in these days.

To be a good host, I asked him and to take a seat on the sofa. I poured some wodka in the shot glass got a second glass for him and said with my girly voice: "Well cheers Toshi, I think it will be great evening!" We both tilted the wodka and I refilled the glasses straight away. Toshi was looking at all the dresses, thight highs, panties and other stuff that was lying around in the living room. I got up to get some order in the mess. As I bend down to pick up the panties from the floor I could see from the corner of my eyes that Toshi was staring at my firm butt that just was covered from the thin dress. I turned around and asked Toshi with a smile: "Have you thought about your costume so far?" Toshi answered: "Well I think there are not so many possibilities." I scratched my my finger at my back head: Well, why don't we dress yourself up as a hot little asian school girl? I think that would look marvellous at you!" Toshis face colour turned from white to light rose! "Oh, I don't know, do you really think," he asked. " Oh yeah, for sure you would look so sexy!" I answered! I raised my glass and we both drank the next shot. Toshi was getting more and more laid back and drunk as he does not agree with alcohol that much.

I startet with the make up and I had the feeling he was enjoying it very much, once I started. I took the wig with the black pigtails and it also fit perfectly. Toshi was playing with the pigtails and giggled quite girlish. I took of his t-shirt and I gave him a blouse and cardigan from Jessica's wardrobe and a blue tie from mine. I was already looking like an sweet asian schoolgirl but the best was still missing. I did loosen his belt and pulling down his trousers. I ripped of his boxer shorts as well and a small and perfectly shaved cock with also perfectly shaved balls were appearing. His round chops were turning red now and I grabbed some white knee high socks from Jessica as well as a satin blue thong. His cock and balls were just fitting in the thong and it really looked amazing. A square patterned skirt and he was completely changed in an innocent and sexy looking asian school girl. I emptied the vodka bottle and we both had another shot. "If the party shall be good, we'll need some more booze" I said to Toshi. He was giggling even more now and nodding his head. "I'll go to the shop round the corner and be back in ten minutes, you can watch some tv or have something to eat if you like," I told Toshi as I closed the door. After I had bought another bottle of vodka and some champagne I opened the door to our apartment and I heard a gentle moaning. I took of my coat and walked slowly to the living room. As I peeped trough the clearance between door frame and door leaf I could see Toshi lying on the sofa with a pulled up skirt penetrating Jessicas dildo in his ass and stroking his little stiff cock at the same time. He had closed his eyes and was totally enjoying his butt play. I was turned on too by this scene and started massaging my limp cock in Jessica's silk panties. After 30 seconds my cock was rock hard and I started to jerk harder now while I leaned against the door with the other hand. With a squeak the door opened completely and Toshi was looking at me and my big hard cock. He was giggling even more now:"Wow, I didn't knew Jakes twin is a shemale," as if this was the most natural thing! "I am bad schoolgirl, didn't do my homework and need some punishment now," he babbled as he turned around and streched his tiny little butt with the dildo in it in my direction. I walked over, pulled out the dildo and replaced it with my warm and pulsing cock. Man, his butt was so tight but also quite flexible. It seemed he wasn't using a dildo for the first time. I fucked him doggy as he was stroking his cock at the same time. After a couple of minutes I wanted to turn him for a new position as he climbed up on the couch table lying on his back and spreading his legs: "Fuck me deep Jakelyn,"he forced me to do. So I pushed my cock with full power roughly in his butthole and shagged him as I good as I could. I was gaining speed as I knew I was coming soon and Toshi also stroked his little cock like a madmen! With a big swoosh I pumped my cum in his butt and at the same time he bespattered his whole tummy with his cum. He smiled and babbled again: "Well now we need to find some guys that we can give a real nice treat!"I agreed and after we cleaned ourselves up, we went off to the party.

I knew we looked compelling as the taxi driver and some other guys had a greedy look at us. As we arrived at the club the party was on a perfect level. Jessica, Robina and Caroline were on the dance floor surrounded by a couple of black guys. One of them was David, one of ours neighbours I had my first bisexual experience with. Along with him there were three other black dudes, one with a sailor costume, one with a Darth Vader costume and one with a Spiderman costume. We welcomed everybody and Jessica introduced us to the guys: "Hey these are some girlfriends from school, Jakelyn and Toshika." We were smiling and giggled very girlish. The guy with the sailor costume was staring all the time at my round butt. I knew what he wanted. We went to the bar bought some drinks and entered the dance floor again. After some songs David came over to me whispering in my ear: "Yeah yeah, Jakelyn...nice try Jake, I know every butt I have fucked!" David was smiling: "But lets play this game to the end, Barry the guy with the sailor costume likes your butt and I think he won't refuse your cock either when he will discover it, he's so horny tonight I think he would fuck anything that will come across his hungry cock." I smiled, fondled between his legs and danced over to Barry. I turned my back to him, shook my ass and moved closer to him. As I reached his cock I whirled my butt up and down his cock and he grabbed my hips and pulled me harder in his direction. Immediately his large cock went hard and I could feel it rubbing up and down my round sexy butt. After some minutes of dancing I moved over to Jessica, whispering in her ear: "What do you think of some orgy in our flat, everyone's so horny at the moment." Jessica smiled:"Brilliant idea, I'm so fucking horny at the moment I need some cock right now!" I called a big cab and off we went to our apartment again.

As we opened the door I took Barry with me in the bedroom and I started to undress him at once. As I pulled down his pants a giant black cock was appearing with a pink shiny glans that was dripping of precum. I started to suck his balls while I massaged his monster cock with my hands. I worked myself up in the next minutes and swallowed his massive cock as far as I could. Damn it was so huge and tasted so good. I licked around his glans penis and pressed my lips hard around his shaft. I was moaning of pleasure as he whispered to me: "Now I want to see what else you have to offer." He took of my dress and he could see in a second that I was not who I pretended to be. My cock was already semi-hard too and the precum made a big wet spot on the silk panties. I looked in his surprised eyes handed him the tube with the lubricant and said to him in a slutty way: " Well there's a cock hanging between my legs but my ass isn't less attractive! I need a good fuck from your giant cock." I went on my knees on the bed, spreading my ass up and stretching my butthole with my hands. I waited excited for some seconds as I felt a hot, slippy cock was pressed softly in my butthole. It felt like minutes as it was sinking deeper and deeper in my ass. Barry was slowly increasing speed and it felt so good to be fucked with make up, the wig, the bra, the fake glasses and the thigh highs on. I felt like a real submissive dirty little slut. I started to stroke my cock with one hand and it seemed to turn him on even more. He increased the speed and his balls were smashing against my butt cheeks. I moaned louder and louder and suddenly he pulled out his cock and said to me: "Now clean it up that I can waste your face you little bitch." I sucked his cock again up and down after some seconds he pulled it out of my mouth and a giant load of cum was shot on my face. I couldn't see much as it covered my glasses and was running down my face in my open mouth and was dripping on my chest. Damn shit, this was hot! I took off the wasted glasses and we both went over to the living room were the real orgy was going on.

Jessica was standing with her hands pressed against the wall while she was penetrated by the giant cock of the guy with the Darth Vader costume who only had his mask on. As she saw me walking in with my cum covered face she was just smiling and moaning at the same time.

On the couch there were Toshi and Caroline on all fours, assfucked by David and the Spiderman. The both were kissing and Caroline was stroking Toshis cock. I walked over to them and my cock was still hard from my experience with Barry. As the saw my hard cock both of them began to start playing with him. Caroline licked my glans penis and Toshi sucked my balls. It felt great to be satisfied by a guy and a girl. David and Spiderman fucked the hell out of the little butts. I was almost exploding as David came with a cream into Toshis ass and Spiderman also pumped his cream into Caroline's ass. That was too much for me and the cum was shooting out of my cock straight in Toshi and Caroline's mouth. After the fourth and fifth load were getting less Toshi and Hannah shared my cum while kissing extensively.

doormat

Cumming to a town near you.
It's good - I prefer things a little more fetish and definitely with high heels, but besides that it pushed quite a few buttons :D