• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SOLVED] Buxom Model

jtaylor

Will fuck for FreeOnes!
Anyone know who she may be?

tumblr_77a2b1cb180284e1777bd2e51ff03f4d_4ff95677_640.jpg

Many Thanks

The Identifier

Staff member
Gold Member
Instagram account says "digital creator".

Is that digital creator or digital creation?

I don't think she is real.

I just watched a YouTube video about her, with someone describing her as an influencer. Don't you have to be a physical presence to be an influencer? e.g. do videos and stuff. All I can find is images of her, many of which look too good to be true.

EDIT: Yep, just followed link from Instagram to Patreon account. She is a "virtual model".

So that video I watched was complete nonsense, just like I thought.

grand view

Got here by spamming
Instagram account says "digital creator".

Is that digital creator or digital creation?

I don't think she is real.

I just watched a YouTube video about her, with someone describing her as an influencer. Don't you have to be a physical presence to be an influencer? e.g. do videos and stuff. All I can find is images of her, many of which look too good to be true.

EDIT: Yep, just followed link from Instagram to Patreon account. She is a "virtual model".

So that video I watched was complete nonsense, just like I thought.
I was jumping on to say i think she's AI - I didn't dig too deep at first, but someone pointed out her Patreon says: "I started off as a model & muse for the digital artist CyberTemptation. His creations became so popular, so I decided to do my own account and start my career as a virtual model." I suppose its akin to when someone sets up an IG account for their dog...oh well.