• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Can't access myFreeOnes

Okay, I probably made the mistake of registering a forum account before a myFreeOnes account, because I can't log into it. Everytime I try, I get:

Access Denied! Account not activated yet! Please see confirmation email for details

^ When I've already activated my account (as you can see).

freeones_regina

Administrator
It is now activated, if you have other questions please contact webmaster at freeones.com

Okay, I probably made the mistake of registering a forum account before a myFreeOnes account, because I can't log into it. Everytime I try, I get:

Access Denied! Account not activated yet! Please see confirmation email for details

^ When I've already activated my account (as you can see).

Some problem here.

I know my password. Specifically on account of I changed just recently to verify I still control the account, and have been able to log into the forums for YEARS on the old password. It’s also most obvious I knew my password on account of I can post to the forums. There’s clearly a disconnect between the forums and myfreeones, as is indicated by this very thread.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I know my password. Specifically on account of I changed just recently to verify I still control the account, and have been able to log into the forums for YEARS on the old password. It’s also most obvious I knew my password on account of I can post to the forums. There’s clearly a disconnect between the forums and myfreeones, as is indicated by this very thread.

Here's something unusual. Kinda. Sometimes it turns out they had a duplicate account that they had myFreeOnes though, and sometimes it was pre-auto myFOs. As it's looking now, I see the board account, but I don't see you having a myFreeOnes account. Curiouser and curiouser.

Being an old school member, did you ever click the link here to create one back in 2009?

Thread: https://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?406676-MyFreeOnes-Message-Board!-2-Sites-1-Login!
myFreeOnes creation link: http://my.freeones.com/cgi-bin/syncaccount.cgi?p_action=createmfoaccount

Still poking around, so bear with us as we're figuring it out.

Well shit, I barely remember what I did ten days ago much less ten YEARS, lol. I don't recall ever doing it? As you'll note, the majority of my time spent on the forums is in the identification threads. I check in from time to time to bump/see if anyone has responded to ID threads I start/follow, and answer a couple threads if I see something I know. I'd say it's a safe bet that I never hit any activation links for myFO. I'll wait to hear what you have to say before I do. Just let me know.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Well shit, I barely remember what I did ten days ago much less ten YEARS, lol. I don't recall ever doing it? As you'll note, the majority of my time spent on the forums is in the identification threads. I check in from time to time to bump/see if anyone has responded to ID threads I start/follow, and answer a couple threads if I see something I know. I'd say it's a safe bet that I never hit any activation links for myFO. I'll wait to hear what you have to say before I do. Just let me know.

Hehe, I know the feeling! Yeah, as far as I can tell, I don't see a myFreeOnes account under you yet. The only other option is if you may have had another account. I say prolly just create a new one with that link up there :)