• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

cant post anywhere else but here

Same question sorry. I would like to make a post about model Amber Rickard . what do I need to do to get authorisation to post it in the right forum ? there are other models that I would like to know their previous history and I can't find directly in the forum . thanks for enlightning me !

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Same question sorry. I would like to make a post about model Amber Rickard . what do I need to do to get authorisation to post it in the right forum ? there are other models that I would like to know their previous history and I can't find directly in the forum . thanks for enlightning me !

See that guy up top who needed 2 more posts and only had 3 to his name but totally boned out because he farted? 5 is your magic number. Once you hit 5 posts, its home free!

Same problem
I've been able to post since I created my account
but recently I noticed that I can't anymore
am I blocked or something?

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
Same problem
I've been able to post since I created my account
but recently I noticed that I can't anymore
am I blocked or something?

You account was never confirmed via email. Your email service is famous for eating emails, but don't worry, I got you. Try your luck again.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
same problem here. I can't post anywhere but this section.

Same exact solution too ;) Your account was never activated via email. I'd drop that gmail account, they are famous for eating emails. No biggie though, I'll activate your account on my end for you.

Have fun!

I can’t seem to post anywhere else, and I never received my verification email, which seems to be due to using Gmail. Any chance you could verify/activate my account?

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
I can’t seem to post anywhere else, and I never received my verification email, which seems to be due to using Gmail. Any chance you could verify/activate my account?

Yup, gmail is famous for eating mails. You're good to go. Have fun!