• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Celebrity and Adult Performer Death Thread

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Last week, I was thinking about Eddie Mekka. Geez.
He was great on that show, I'm surprised he never seemed to settle into a full time sit com after L&S.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
I forgot about the big Ragu. I put a Bob Dole thread in the politics section, in case things turned political about him.
Steve previously suggested we only this one. I thought one in politics and one in sports would be reasonable. He is much wiser than myself though.

Mr. Daystar

Steve previously suggested we only this one. I thought one in politics and one in sports would be reasonable. He is much wiser than myself though.
Well the last time I pointed out something political, out of that thread, he got on me about it, So I put it there, if he wants to delete it that's up to him, but if political thoughts or comments pop up here, it isn't my fault. And take a look at the funny pics and videos section. there are more threads about pussy, tits and ass in there, as there are in just abut any other section.

Mr. Daystar

Mr. Daystar

Only one Monkey left. I still can’t believe Hendrix once opened for them.
I fucked up, and put it in the wrong thread! I pm'd Steve and asked him to move it, hopefully I wont take to much shit about it. I can't believe I did that, and I specifically looked for the thread to. I gotta start smoking weed again, I've been fucking up since I ran out.

His mother invented "Whiteout", and he became a top exec. at Nickelodeon.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Anyone posting has made that fuck up. Just don’t go posting bare boobies in the non-nude thread. That would be inexcusable.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Michael Nesmith - Rest In Peace.

Here's a song that Michael Nesmith wrote, but Glen Campbell played the "oriental style" riff on the TV show. Micky Dolenz sings.

You can tell that he's a musician. He's playing the chords accurately. Just that his amp is shut off. Yikes!

Last edited:

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
Well the last time I pointed out something political, out of that thread, he got on me about it, So I put it there, if he wants to delete it that's up to him, but if political thoughts or comments pop up here, it isn't my fault. And take a look at the funny pics and videos section. there are more threads about pussy, tits and ass in there, as there are in just abut any other section.
Don't mind the Bob Dole one being in politics, that's fine.

Mr. Daystar

Don't mind the Bob Dole one being in politics, that's fine.
Cool.

You can tell that he's a musician. He's playing the chords accurately. Just that his amp is shut off. Yikes!
You can also tell because he plays a lot of it on a 12 string. May guitarists play 12 strings, country or rock & roll. But you don't see many play them when most would be using a 6 string, and you see even less that can shred on a 12 string. I've seen Glen Campbell, Roy Clark, and Rik Emmitt make it look like the easiest thing in the world, and all the rest basically played chords, to fill out the sound, which a 12 string does. I love the sound of a 12 string.

Mr. Daystar

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/r-p-betty-white-television-190846885.html

It is SUCH A DARK DAY, for this country. The beloved, and amazingly hilarious Betty White has passed at 99 years old.
Her range of rolls and characters is amazing, and it's hilarious hearing her cuss, it's like hearing your grandma telling someone to fuck off.
My wife is so sad right now, I don't know what to say to her.
I just saw that too. I was literally talking to a friend who I gave Ponyo as a Xmas gift about how they liked Betty's role in the movie.

Had to look around to make sure it's not some cruel joke. Everyone was looking forward to celebrating her 100th next month.
Throughout 2020 & 2021, when all the celebrities were passing away, she was the one we can say "At least we still have Betty White".
I mean, just hours away from 2022... that's just too sad.

1640983593238.png

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
I just saw that too. I was literally talking to a friend who I gave Ponyo as a Xmas gift about how they liked Betty's role in the movie.

Had to look around to make sure it's not some cruel joke. Everyone was looking forward to celebrating her 100th next month.
Throughout 2020 & 2021, when all the celebrities were passing away, she was the one we can say "At least we still have Betty White".
I mean, just hours away from 2022... that's just too sad.

View attachment 936805

RIP to Betty White. I wonder if her last words could be repeated on television during the family hour.

Reactions: sj1

Mr. Daystar

Yes it is. !/17 ,just barely 2 weeks away. Odd you brought that all up, I was just coming back, because I forgot her birthday was just so close, and hear you are. I'll tell you this though, I bet that party still happens. No one is going to pass up a chance to pay homage to someone so accomplished, and beloved. Everyone is going to celebrate that day. I was also going to mention how just yesterday, or the day before, I say an article, questioning her long life, she said "I try not to eat anything green'".

Reactions: sj1

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
Yes it is. !/17 ,just barely 2 weeks away. Odd you brought that all up, I was just coming back, because I forgot her birthday was just so close, and hear you are. I'll tell you this though, I bet that party still happens. No one is going to pass up a chance to pay homage to someone so accomplished, and beloved. Everyone is going to celebrate that day. I was also going to mention how just yesterday, or the day before, I say an article, questioning her long life, she said "I try not to eat anything green'".

Well in that case I hope she's still fresh, warm, and intact enough to get laid on her birthday.

Mr. Daystar