• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SCENE REQUEST] Cheryl Blossom Hardcore?

Status
Not open for further replies.

canuckfan918

Forgot my own Birthday!
In the beginning of the 13 second video, the name of the original sight it was uploaded to can be seen. I did a quick google image search of CAMBRO.TV CHERYL BLOSSOM. I found more thumbnails for the video, but what's more interesting is that I managed to find another video sharing site that have several links to them. I haven't tested them all out, but 2/3 seemed to be down. Along with that, there seems to be other videos of her with other guys like the one I posted. At least if I'm not mistaken
Thats not cheryl blossom lol her name is N Thickwood

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
@John_Johna_Jamason1999 nice attempt. But who you put up in post #20 was not Cheryl Blossom. As stated, she's only done solo picture sets and videos at the Score Group and Pinup Files. At live cam shows, for Bonga Cams, CamSoda and Chaturbate, she either has been solo or she's been in lesbian scenes in those shows. Never in hardcore b/g scenes or shows.

Cheryl Blossom has two piercings on and just below her collar bone at the very bottom of her neck ...

39000693_009_ab21.jpg

She also speaks Russian (her native tongue) and English fluently. Sometimes in the same sentence.

Last edited:

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Searched for like 5 mins and I found this:
She very much has this hardcore vid. So don't lie...
So it took you five to ten minutes at a banned website to determine she did hardcore b/g scenes at a cam show ...

By the way, find a new hosting service ... that imgur image that you posted to your phone probably is going to expire soon. In a few hours, that image should be taken down. The Imgur terms of service have changed. Since May 15 of last year. They block all adult content and they will remove it from their servers. Although you have it listed here with a media tag so it may get missed by their censor. If that's the case, then it wouldn't be taken down. But be advised to change your hosting service.

I'm not lying. I just misspoke in post # 22 to J_J_J1999.

What did I say in my first post? Re-read what I posted earlier. Post # 7 in this thread. I said a hardcore b/g scene with her. That's something new. Generally in that room when she does a cam show, she's either solo or she'll be with her friends and do lesbian shows.

The subject of this thread is that Cheryl Blossom did hardcore b/g cam shows. No one is denying that. We all know she did based off that first picture that the OP put up.

Last edited:

The Identifier

Staff member
Gold Member
I came across the short video clip that the OP posted a screenshot of a few days ago by complete chance when looking for something entirely different.

So people are not denying this ever took place @dresper; the point is it is really difficult to find. Seemingly all there is is some guy who did the world's worst job of recording it. And that was just a video using his camera phone of the screen in front of him.

It is so bad that it was almost as if it was just done to prove something (ie. its existence) rather than to atually share the whole thing in full. So the whole thing might be a worthless pursuit. It may even have been the boyfriend who posted that teaser clip for all we know, and it didn't ever actually get broadcast... just recorded.

All that exists on the internet other than that is a 52-second clip of her and her boyfriend kissing on the bed beforehand*. Any files relating to the image you posted are all to this same thing... not the sex itself. *And that is even assuming that it took place on the same occasion. This is what you're claiming to be undeniable proof; even though it doesn't show or tell us anything we didn't already know.

So maybe it was a private cam show or something and somebody recorded it at the time or has a copy and is trying to make money off it by saying "hey look - I have a video of Cheryl Blossom getting fucked... you can have it for X amount of money"

Whilst intriguing, I would not waste too much time looking into it any further. As I said in an earlier post, even if you were to get your hands on it - it seems pretty crappy and would your life be much better for it? There is plenty of hi-res images and videos available of her to enjoy (albeit softcore) rather than searching high and low for this crappy lo-res cam show that seemingly once took place.

You know... this thread was from 3 years ago now. It's probably time for people to move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.