• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

China - The Rise of Totalitarian Capitalism

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
US orders aircraft carrier to stay near Taiwan as Chinese planes and ships deploy near the island and missiles fly in response to Pelosi's visit
https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/worl...fly-in-response-to-pelosi-s-visit/ar-AA10lJpz

Good to see the US isn't backing down. It will be interesting to see which side breaks first.
I think it's more like, I wonder which side will screw up, and fire the first shot, that starts it all. I have a feeling this is going to escalate, and I really hope I'm wrong. But you are correct, we do need to keep our footing, and our chest puffed up.

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
I think it's more like, I wonder which side will screw up, and fire the first shot, that starts it all. I have a feeling this is going to escalate, and I really hope I'm wrong. But you are correct, we do need to keep our footing, and our chest puffed up.
For sure. If the US didn't stand up, Pooh would have been emboldened to continue his antics, or even go ahead with the invasion. With the US carrier group there (and based in Japan), he should have gotten the message that this won't be tolerated.

That said, you're right about someone inadvertently starting the war. You keep playing with fire like that, chances are really good either human or mechanical error will happen and someone's going to get burned.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
For sure. If the US didn't stand up, Pooh would have been emboldened to continue his antics, or even go ahead with the invasion. With the US carrier group there (and based in Japan), he should have gotten the message that this won't be tolerated.

That said, you're right about someone inadvertently starting the war. You keep playing with fire like that, chances are really good either human or mechanical error will happen and someone's going to get burned.
I bet it's going to be something extremely avoidable too, like a missile that malfunctions, and hits something it shouldn't, even an unarmed practice missile can cause some damage and death, if it hits the wrong thing. Or some pilot that flies over the wrong air space.

tvstrip

I bet it's going to be something extremely avoidable too, like a missile that malfunctions, and hits something it shouldn't, even an unarmed practice missile can cause some damage and death, if it hits the wrong thing. Or some pilot that flies over the wrong air space.
Given the reputation of things "Made in China", if I were a Chinese soldier, I wouldn't be putting my faith in my military equipment not failing.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Pakistan's COLLAPSE Is FAR Worse Than You Think, Bankrupt | China's financial crisis is approaching - Aug 9, 2022

How India is TRAPPING China with its Military STRATEGY? : Geopolitical Case study - May 15, 2022

Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
The cause is always greed and corruption.

Gravitas: Why factories in China are shutting down - Aug 19, 2022

Luxman

#TRE45ON
China's Foreign Debt Crisis, Why Belt & Road Initiative is failing? Financial Crisis is Here - Sep 5, 2022

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Why China and the U.S. are So Interested in Taiwan - Aug 10, 2022

The US should never have stopped manufacturing the most vital part of all modern technology.
The government should be using part of the defense budget to maintain an advanced semiconductor manufacturing factory in the US, even at a loss.
At least for all the tech used by the military and for national security in case China invades Taiwan or destroys the TSMC factory.

tvstrip

China’s Xi secures third term, stacks leadership team with allies
https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2022/10/23/xi-jinping-secures-historic-third-term-as-chinas-leader

“An abnormally lopsided victory for one faction, which is rare in the tradition of the Communist Party, in the past there would be a rough balance of power,” Willy Lam, Senior Fellow at US think-tank the Jamestown Foundation, told Reuters.
“It means there won’t be any checks and balances. Xi Jinping also has total control over the larger Politburo and Central Committee,” he said.

Gee, that's not ominous. Just a surprising has putsky being elected as president. Who's in to bet he's going for a 4th term?

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Dr. Phil on the Counterfeit Pill Problem - Oct 28, 2022

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Why Taiwan matters to the United States and China - Oct 31, 2022

Luxman

#TRE45ON
'Xi Jinping, step down!': anti-lockdown protests spread across China - Nov 27, 2022

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Tiananmen Square: Rarely seen video of the 1989 protests in China - Dec 5, 2022

Luxman

#TRE45ON
It would be funny if some of the equipment attached to the balloon is marked "Made in USA".

John Xina is a pussy. He's worth millions, why is he kissing commie aholes China's butt?