• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Cyberpunk 2077

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Regarding video game waits:
Duke nukem forever < cp2077 < no man's sky

Good lord am i tired of waiting years for a finished game. At this point I'll get the deluxe edition for 1.99 at a "we just need to make SOME of our budget back" sale.

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
The recent update to prep for the Phantom liberty seems to be positive as a whole. There are some shortfalls (cops are more annoying), but things like the upgrades were more meaningful.

Haven't tried Phantom Liberty, going to finish the main game first.

Bonezstorm

Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
I'm just starting the game. Anyone else have any starter tips?

There is no "right" or "wrong" in this game. I pretty much farm XP points before going into "the heist"-mission (thats appproximately lvl 36 or something). Storywise you can make decisions that seem to be "bad" or "worse", but then when you dig deeper into the story or collect shards or meet certain people again you find out it was the "right" choice to do so. IF you want to romance someone (don't wanna spoil WHO you can fuck with), then just do missions related to them. And I'd rather choose motorcycles than cars, because they are better to handle in tight spots in the city or in the badlands.

Bonezstorm

Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
Just do all the missions related with Judy.
"Pisces": You can either kill everyone inkluding Maiko or don't. That's your choice. When you choose to accept Maikos "offer", don't accept the money she offers you afterwards. (Otherwise Judy will be mad at you and never contacts you again.)
After a few days Judy will contact you and the mission "Pyramid Song" can start. Accept her offer to go diving.

After the fun begins ;)

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
Just do all the missions related with Judy.
"Pisces": You can either kill everyone inkluding Maiko or don't. That's your choice. When you choose to accept Maikos "offer", don't accept the money she offers you afterwards. (Otherwise Judy will be mad at you and never contacts you again.)
After a few days Judy will contact you and the mission "Pyramid Song" can start. Accept her offer to go diving.

After the fun begins;)
Perfect, thanks!

BTW, did you get Phantom Liberty? Is it worth it?