• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Detroit: Become Human

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Anyone else give this a go? Started it yesterday after playing the demo a month ago or so. Spent way too long on it already.

The more time you invest, the more it gets tense. I wonder how long it's going to be. Its basically like Heavy Rain, which I watched and helped via share play. That one was alright. This one is better for sure. I'm a sucker for cyberpunk shit.

No spoilers please!

darkwarrior3007

1,000 posts to go for my own user title!
I liked it a lot. If you like Quantic Dream's other games then you'll probably like this one. I like the multiple paths you can take with the characters, which could lead to different outcomes.

D-rock

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
I didn't play it myself, but have watched streamers play a lot of it. In my opinion it's a concept that had potential, but to be frank, the story blows. That's even if you can get past all the plot holes. The vague overall concept of what was trying to be portrayed could have been a good plot and would have worked if a lot of things weren't so contrived and pretentious in it. Basically that's if some good writer handled the main duty of creating it instead of David Cage.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
Finished it in 3 days. I don't mind the story a ton, it had some decent moments, but definitely room for improvement. These games are always so short!

I feel weird about playing it again.. I mean, making decisions that are purposely not what I would do doesn't sound as appealing to me.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
Playing it again. Making different decisions, although some I just can't make myself do. I actually killed a person with Markus, that was weird.

darkwarrior3007

1,000 posts to go for my own user title!
I mostly did a pacifist Martin Luther King Jr. style playthrough with Markus. I'm thinking about doing an aggressive Malcolm X style playthrough with him.

FreeOnes_Adam

Staff member
I mostly did a pacifist Martin Luther King Jr. style playthrough with Markus. I'm thinking about doing an aggressive Malcolm X style playthrough with him.

That's what I did the first run. Thinking of being more aggressive this time. Even though I don't want to.