• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Documentaries

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
I'm looking forward to the new documentary coming to Netflix, about John Wayne Gacy. It airs on April 20th.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
I'm looking forward to the new documentary coming to Netflix, about John Wayne Gacy. It airs on April 20th.
Why are you going to watch that?
Once it's in your brain you can't unknow it.
:(

Mr. Daystar

Why are you going to watch that?
Once it's in your brain you can't unknow it.
:(
I'm fascinated by the whole phycology of that kind of stuff. I've read some VILE books, and some insightful ones, as well. I once considered going to collage for forensic science. I've read about more of these people then most even have heard of. and watched all of the documentary's. It's not for the squeamish, and it bugged the hell out of some of my family too, even though I never imposed it upon anyone. I once got very irritated by my Aunt, for flipping out and thinking it would give me "ideas". I told her, "I don't have a hard-on, so I think it's pretty safe to say everyone's safe!" . I don't get excited over the acts themselves, my excitement is, that I've read several books about him, so when new never before known things come out, it just completes a picture so to speak. Don't forget, the "serial killer era" was the 70's-80's, so all of the bo0ks I read, were read 10/20 years ago, so new info is something I always like to see.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Years ago I unwittingly read a brief article about gruesome murders. The details still randomly pop into my head once in a while, and every time I regret reading that stuff.
I can understand killing someone out of anger or self-defense, but to mutilate or torture people or animals, often when they're still alive is too disturbing.
Maybe you should get into archaeology instead, it's similar to forensic science.

Mr. Daystar

Years ago I unwittingly read a brief article about gruesome murders. The details still randomly pop into my head once in a while, and every time I regret reading that stuff.
I can understand killing someone out of anger or self-defense, but to mutilate or torture people or animals, often when they're still alive is too disturbing.
Maybe you should get into archaeology instead, it's similar to forensic science.
All I'm getting into is a rocking chair. I'm to beat up to work, and to old to change what I did for a living.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
The grossest thing I like to watch is Dr. Pimple Popper on youtube.
Some people have trypophobia a fear of patterns of holes, but I like that stuff for some reason.

Disgusting Toads Hatch Out Of Moms Skin - Explore the Wildlife Kingdom

Mr. Daystar

The grossest thing I like to watch is Dr. Pimple Popper on youtube.
Some people have trypophobia a fear of patterns of holes, but I like that stuff for some reason.

Disgusting Toads Hatch Out Of Moms Skin - Explore the Wildlife Kingdom
Now that is easier to watch, is past my comprehension. I have no stomach for that.

Mr. Daystar

I'm just curious Lux, what disturbs you more, that I enjoy watching these documentaries, for informational purposes.

Or that I know, not only is 4/20 the pot smokers day, but Adolph Hitler's birthday?

Luxman

#TRE45ON
I didn't know you were interested in those documentaries.
I was only warning you based on my experience that it may disturb you and you can never unknow it.

Was 420 pot smokers day chosen because it was Hitler's bday?

Mr. Daystar

I didn't know you were interested in those documentaries.
I was only warning you based on my experience that it may disturb you and you can never unknow it.

Was 420 pot smokers day chosen because it was Hitler's bday?
Oh. Well thanks for the heads up, but I have a pretty strong constitution, although cruelty to children, elderly, and animals, does put strain on my brain. As far as the pot thing goes, no, It's an unfortunate coincidence that a day celebrating such a glorious thing, as weed, is on that monsters bday. I think it has to do with the police code for something involving weed. I'm not 100%, The codes for crimes, are not standardized. On TV cop shows, a 211 is an armed robbery, but not every city uses that number. Even States aren't. The local sheriff's code's in my area start with 10, but local cities are different. But there was an urban myth that it had to do with that, and supposedly, no cop will give you a ticket for smoking weed illegally on 4/20, or maybe at 4:20pm, daily.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
I'm more interested in criminal psychology, or why a person committed the crime.
I don't mind the general details of a crime, it's the graphic details of some gruesome crimes that I find disturbing and would rather not know.
Silence of the Lambs is probably the most gruesome psychological thriller movie I've ever seen. Other than the gruesome graphic details it's a good movie.

I googled 420.
The most widely accepted theory:

"Steven Hager, a former editor of the marijuana-focused news outlet High Times, told the New York Times that the holiday came out of a ritual started by a group of high school students in the 1970s. As Hager explained a group of Californian teenagers ritualistically smoked marijuana every day at 4:20 pm. The ritual spread, and soon 420 became code for smoking marijuana. Eventually, 420 was converted into 4/20 for calendar purposes, and the day of celebration was born."

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-poli...98/what-is-420-meaning-marijuana-legalization

Mr. Daystar

I have a very good friend, and he has is phone alarm set for 4:15pm. so every day, at 4:20pm, he can take a toke.

Luxman

#TRE45ON
I don't understand how anyone could believe any of the MegaCrap spewed by all MegaChurches.
It clearly says in the bible not to worship false profits, and only to worship God directly.
Most Christians have never actually read the bible.
All churches should pay taxes like all other for-profit businesses, and there should be a cap of $50,000 salary for all employees of all churches and charities.
The Republican/Trump party/religion is modeled after the megachurches, they use similar methods to brainwash people.

Hillsong: A Megachurch Exposed | Official Trailer | discovery+

Mr. Daystar

In America, it's hard to cap a salary, on something that is free enterprise. I COMPLETELY agree all churches should pay taxes. I also would have no problem with tighter regulations , especially for mega churches, and charities, but not all churches are like that, and not all people that have a faith and belief system are either. The Constitution allows for freedom of religion, whether a person likes it or not. Hell, the church of scientology is worse then any mega church, but it still continues to be there after all of the bullshit it's caused. Also, any place where 2 or more people discuss God, is considered a church, and in Christianity, it says you can't have God, unless you intercede through Jesus. I do agree, to many on the right, are to far right, but the republicans are only ONE HALF the problem. It takes 2 to tango, and the far left, is to far left. They both do the same thing. They shove their rights, down the others throat, all the while thinking they are the only ones who know any better, and they both have failed miserably.

Mr. Daystar

I finished the 3 part series about John Wayne Gacy today. It was good, and had stuff I've never seen before. It did have some gore, but not much, there was actually more talk about it, then shown, but if you don't want to hear about it either, it's not for you. They also interviewed people I've never seen interviewed before.

I would recommend it, to anyone interested in true crime documentaries, or if you're fascinated by serial murder,

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Air-Conditioning Invented In 3100 BCE? Ancient Tech Windcatcher

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Paste the text title of the video in case the video is deleted.

Taking the World Stage (Full Episode) | North Korea: Inside the Mind of a Dictator | National Geographic - May 7, 2022

The Mysterious History of Cinnamon - Oct. 1, 2021

Last edited:

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Pan AM Clipper Magic with Boeing 707 1958