• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fallout 4

When will we hear about Fallout 4? I mean I need some good post apocalyptic gaming. Was not a fan of NewVegas. Not that it was bad just had issues. 3 was put together very well. I was hoping this year we would hear something at E3.

So far nothing substantial. However seeing how it will most likely be on the newer consoles and PC. I don't know how I will enjoy playing a game that will constantly remind me I have to spend $0.99 for 5 items up to $99.99 for same items in Costco bulk to continue on in the game and not constantly die.

Would you like the 10mm handgun? Waste 10 hours game time to find one or buy one now for low price of $2.99! $0.99 to add on silencer and really dominate the game! At least until you reach level 10 and have to buy the Chinese Assault Rifle to continue.

When will we hear about Fallout 4? I mean I need some good post apocalyptic gaming. Was not a fan of NewVegas. Not that it was bad just had issues. 3 was put together very well. I was hoping this year we would hear something at E3.

SS- As someone that has played all PC versions in the fallout series what did you not like about new vegas? Just curious.

So far nothing substantial. However seeing how it will most likely be on the newer consoles and PC. I don't know how I will enjoy playing a game that will constantly remind me I have to spend $0.99 for 5 items up to $99.99 for same items in Costco bulk to continue on in the game and not constantly die.

Would you like the 10mm handgun? Waste 10 hours game time to find one or buy one now for low price of $2.99! $0.99 to add on silencer and really dominate the game! At least until you reach level 10 and have to buy the Chinese Assault Rifle to continue.

Has this been the case in current next gen games?

- - - Updated - - -

SS- As someone that has played all PC versions in the fallout series what did you not like about new vegas? Just curious.

Has this been the case in current next gen games?

@Shadowslayer77 , have you tried the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series if you are on PC ? They are post apocalyptic FPS type games based on the 1986's incident of Chernobyl .

And yes Fallout new vegas sucks , totally agree with you .

But Bethesda also proved with The evil within, that they are good at making horror games , hope their next release will be more oriented like this.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!

Fucking Deathclaws look amazing.

Looks like it's gonna' be huge!

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
"Ready to fuck some shit up?!"

Love the tunes too.

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Not a lot of new info or gameplay and his voice is annoying, but I agree about the 'stealth builds' though. They're my favourite in Fallout 3 - Sneak Attack Critical with the Deathclaw Gauntlet. Aw yeah!
I hope they bring that back too.

One month away! I am buying a ps4 the day fallout 4 comes out.
It's there any advice anymore has as to what I need to get with the system? Like how much memory or is there different types of systems with more memory or less? I haven't done any research regarding ps4

One month away! I am buying a ps4 the day fallout 4 comes out.
It's there any advice anymore has as to what I need to get with the system? Like how much memory or is there different types of systems with more memory or less? I haven't done any research regarding ps4

Are you referring to RAM or HDD space? The RAM is 8 GB and that's standard for both PS4 and XB1, not changeable. HDD space is the thing that can be changed. PS4 comes with a default 500 GB (with about 90 GB taken up by default crap from the get go). My PS4 has about 50 GB left on my HDD, I plan on getting a 2 TB HDD for Christmas and that should last me a loooong time. First and foremost, I recommend getting a second controller. The battery life on the PS4 controller isn't great so alternating controllers is a good tactic I use. I also recommend, if you have the extra money, getting a more spacious HDD but it's not terribly important unless you plan on getting a buttload of games right away.

Also, the main game I recommend getting in addition to Fallout 4 is Bloodborne. Have fun!