• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fans of wrestling thread

Watched both AEW and NXT last night. Both good but I'm more into AEW. Enjoyed the monster squash matches. Poor Dustin. I think Marko is dead.

usman19

Yes, I bribed and cheated to get this far
I think Archer will win the tournament no?

usman19

Been binging on the wwe network and thought i watch raw and smackdown from 2002 following wrestlemania 18. I am currently on Smackdown ep where Stacy Kiebler shows up to be McMahons assistant

47f5b90363523464e1ea58806a022ac7.gif

latest

usman19

Been binge watching Raw and Smackdown from 2002 from the brand split. I'm on the Smackdown 4th July where week before Cena debuted.

Just wondered what did you guys think of the rosters back then, who had the better roster, better matches, storylines, better womens matches etc and has that been consistent to this day?

I felt Smackdown had the better eye candy when it came to the women, and had the cruiserweight division which made me prefer that show more.

Anyone familiar with Herb Abrams and his version of the UWF? This UWF was not as good as the one Bill Watts started by renaming Mid-South but it does have an interesting place in professional wrestling history. Herb Abrams' UWF does occasionally get aired on ESPN.

usman19

Not familar with this tbf.

Looking forward to the mitb this weekend

Ruddiger

temp ban
The wrestling I watched was New Japan. Anthem blackmailed NJPW to have a working relationship with their promotion TNA Impact or they'll cancel NJPW's TV deal one year early. NJPW refused to work with Impact and their show was yanked. Yeah, like Kazuchika Okada is going to job to Michael Elgin. Puh-leeze!

Last edited:

yoyodude

Recommendation: www.myFreeOnes.com
Otis is your Money In The Bank winner. How awesome is that? WWE still screwing it up even without the fans. At least they're giving others a chance I guess but Otis is not really a main event wrestler. I'm glad Asuka won though.

usman19

Otis is your Money In The Bank winner. How awesome is that? WWE still screwing it up even without the fans. At least they're giving others a chance I guess but Otis is not really a main event wrestler. I'm glad Asuka won though.

Yeah the finish to that match was lame though. AJ fumbled the briefcase

I missed MITB yesterday. We had a Mother's Day get together and people didn't leave until after 10. Was too tired to watch so I read the reviews on Bleacher Report.

Pretty surprised with Otis winning but supposedly he's using the case for the tag titles.

usman19

I don't think he can cash it in for that. The womens match was pretty good with Asuka And Bayley winning.

Also there was a roof spot where Corbin threw a couple of guys over the roof lol

Before Stone Cold Steve Austin there was Dr D David Schultz. If they fought today in a shoot I might still bet on Dr D. Schultz is 64 years old and Austin is 55 but Schultz didn't wreck his knees or have his neck broken in the ring.

usman19

Will miss her. Now just case of who will take her place at the top. Would Asuka get the same hype Becky has