• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Fans of wrestling thread

usman19

Yes, I bribed and cheated to get this far
I'm currently watching old smackdown and raw eps and i am on currently on the raw after no mercy 2002 where the ic title and world title was unified

yoyodude

Recommendation: www.myFreeOnes.com
Becky Lynch is pregnant. So she let Rollins fuck her without a condom or the condom broke. Either way I don't think it was planned or maybe they wanted to start a family now since Becky is like what...in her 30's now?

Reactions: sj1

usman19

Becky Lynch is pregnant. So she let Rollins fuck her without a condom or the condom broke. Either way I don't think it was planned or maybe they wanted to start a family now since Becky is like what...in her 30's now?

I dunno, i am sure they had convos about having kids and understand their position in the company. Yeah she is 30 so she feels best way to take a break cause she has been the biggest star during 2019. I wish her the best and hope she comes back soon. It is strange to not see her on tv anymore but might do in some capacity

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
Hana Kimura was found dead. Likely suicide, given the social media posts she left. Lots of cyberbullying from her appearance on a Japanese "Big brother" type of show.

She was only 22 and doing pretty well in Stardom.

With Shad, it's been a pretty shitty couple of days for wrestling.

usman19

Hana Kimura was found dead. Likely suicide, given the social media posts she left. Lots of cyberbullying from her appearance on a Japanese "Big brother" type of show.

i don't follow Japanese wrestling very well but what was the bullying about exactly, what was said etc?

tvstrip

i don't follow Japanese wrestling very well but what was the bullying about exactly, what was said etc?
Basically one of the housemates threw her wrestling attire in the dryer, ruining it. It was a custom made, special outfit, so she didn't take too kindly to it, and it resulted in an altercation where she smacked the guy's hat off his head.

That's literally it.

Trolls felt that was worth harassing her for & pushing her to suicide. It's despicable.

usman19

Couple of things i found hilarious during NXT this week

Tegan with the pizza :LOL:. I am sure any guy would love to have her deliver pizza to you, even if its just the box

tvstrip

Deonna for sure. I'm surprised they let Rusev go while keeping Lana. Not sure what happened behind the scenes for Drake, but there must have been something we don't know about.

sj1

Love & Basketball

I sadly did not know of her until the unfortunate news I read a few weeks ago. Sad to hear for sure. 🙏