• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Funny photos

marco-75

I’m camping on FreeOnes!
FKOHplMWYAYH9i0.jpeg

Luxman

#TRE45ON

nightwanker

Proud first owner of FreeOnes Playing Cards
Once I started a thread

Funny Pictures - No Words
https://www.freeones.com/forums/threads/funny-picture-no-words-post.908854

It was closed
and linked to this thread here instead.

" Now I ask you to post - or link to - some really funny pictures with no words.
Most stuff you find on the net is 'demotivational posters', with fragmental text, memes, with fragmental text, anything, with fragmental text. "

In our times hardly anybody is interested in long text.
It's all fast and short.

But also always with a few words.
Because it is faster, if someone gives an explanation to you.

So,
where are the pictures with no words? 🤷‍♂️

Luxman

#TRE45ON
Most photos on their own aren't funny, adding text makes photos funny or gives them context when it's unclear what the photo is about.
How many photos have you seen and wanted a caption to explain the photo? Probably most photos.
Memes condense universal ideas that most people are familiar with and usually make a point better than typing lengthy explanations.
Shortened abbreviated language is the future, it will probably be called Newspeak or Internetspeak or Shortspeak ...

"If we want to talk about how many words there are in English, there are three key numbers to remember: more than a million total words, about 170,000 words in current use, and 20,000-30,000 words used by each individual person."

Over 80% of words could be removed from the dictionary and most people wouldn't notice or care.

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
That shit ain't no lie. I remember letting my cat out of the carrier, after the vet once. He got just out, and turned, looked me straight in the eye, and hissed, turned and walked away. No more then 10 minutes latter he walked passed me, and just hissed, and kept going. He was back to loving me evening. But he CLEARLY meant fuck off asshole.