• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Guide to the ID Section - Read Before Posting!

Mr_Stiffy

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Re: 2012 Guide to the ID Section - Read Before Posting!

I see, so according to board rules, I can't post any images of or links to explicit content?

Old rules. For an ID thread most images/links will be fine unless they're pirated content (i.e. a link to a hosted full set from a members area) or a link to a banned site in which case the word filter would block it anyway.

edtechbw

Freeones is like a drug, I'm addicted!

Old rules. For an ID thread most images/links will be fine unless they're pirated content (i.e. a link to a hosted full set from a members area) or a link to a banned site in which case the word filter would block it anyway.

OIC. Why, thank you kindly for pointing that out.

super_xJx

Spank me, I'm a newbie!

I posted a new thread in the "Identify/Name the Babe" but it doesn't seem to appear, what am I doing wrong?

icerfan

Nikkala made me do it!

Please be courteous and keep your thread bumping to a minimum. If you excessively "bump" your thread, this could lead to consequences from a warning to a ban of your account.
This rule needs to be enforced ... I'd be happy to name names, but we all know who they are. :crash:

billyhillbilly

Don't hate me because you think I'm a noob!

im unable to create a thread and it does not show up in the forum after i click submit

cythe

I should probably read the Board Rules...

My post got deleted I added pics for who I was trying to find and I added that if they couldn't figure it out from the pics then type this in search engine (removed) and it was deleted why and can some one deleted the one I messed up please

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr_Stiffy

This rule needs to be enforced ... I'd be happy to name names, but we all know who they are. :crash:

I'd rather you just use the report button. We can't enforce rules if it isn't brought to our attention when they are being broken, and we don't read every thread in every section because that would be a full time occupation.

im unable to create a thread and it does not show up in the forum after i click submit

As a noob your early quotes require approval by a mod before they appear.

My post got deleted I added pics for who I was trying to find and I added that if they couldn't figure it out from the pics then type this in search engine

Your post was likely deleted either because it included hotlinked images to a site that doesn't allow their content on our board, or because the link was caught by the word filter and removed, making the post pointless/impossible to ID. Or it may have been deleted because we don't approve of search engine terms being provided to find links on sites we have banned. It's likely to be one of those. I'm not sure, I don't think it was me that did it.

The thread you have now posted has been solved :
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?827017

MrHelpMe

Don't hate me because you think I'm a noob!

My post is not appearing, how long does it usually take a mod to look at it?

sweetmullet

My girlfriend got me in here!

every time i come to this section of the site i come across a couple threads that could have been solved if the poster: tried google image search, went to the site that is stamped on the photo/video, or just read the damned comments on the tube site. i don't get it.

Dixon Bro

Help! I don't know how to use the Search Function!

Hi fellas! I posted a new thread in the "Identify/Name the Babe" yesterday, but it doesn't seem to appear. So, what am i doing wrong too?

Mr_Stiffy

Hey newbies! You know how the thread title says "Read Before Posting" - you might want to READ THIS THREAD BEFORE POSTING because your queries have probably already been answered within.

Hi fellas! I posted a new thread in the "Identify/Name the Babe" yesterday, but it doesn't seem to appear. So, what am i doing wrong too?

As a noob your early quotes require approval by a mod before they appear.
My post is not appearing, how long does it usually take a mod to look at it?
"Up to 12 hours" is the diplomatic answer. "It takes until a mod gets around to it" is the reality.

Your thread, approved ;
http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?834562

Spiderbite88

Yes, these words change as I post more!

How long does it usually take before a thread is approved? I posted one earlier today and am still waiting for it to be approved by moderators. Will I be notified if it is not approved?

DorsDown

I should probably read the Board Rules...

Will a user be informed, if a thread or a post is disapproved? I simply bumped my thread yesterday, adding a bit of information. First I didn't understand, that it has to be approved before appearing, so I repeated my quick reply. Could that be the reason it was rejected? I doubt, that it could have been because of the content, that was totally harmless.

Mr_Stiffy

How long does it usually take before a thread is approved?

If you had read the VERY LAST POST IN THIS THREAD before starting to type, you'd know the answer already.

Will I be notified if it is not approved?
Will a user be informed, if a thread or a post is disapproved?

No, you do not get informed. You can see your posts by visiting your profile and then going to "Find latest posts" where your posts, when approved, will appear. Once you have 5 approved posts to your name, your posts will no longer be required to be approved.

Joker234

Just here for the words.
Just wondering. trying to ID a girl from a short video clip on a tumblr. How should I go about posting it? Am I allowed to directly link to it or do I have to download and upload to a hosting provider?

The Identifier

Staff member
Gold Member
How do you post a link with an arrow and hover picture like on http://board.freeones.com/showthread.php?422510-anyone-know-this-girl ? I read this guide and skimmed the FAQ, but couldn't find any answer. When I post babe links, they don't appear that way.
A link is automatically inserted if a babe exists in the Freeones directory under that name.

For example, when I just type the babe's name like below:

Cindy Dollar

...the link to her Freeones profile is inserted automatically.

Similarly, if I was to type one of her aliases instead:

Sindy Dollar

^ it appears like that.

If you ever type someone's name and it links to the wrong person or you simply don't want the link to show up, highlight the name and click the last button available - wrapping it in tags as demonstrated below:

(NOBABE)[NOBABE]Cindy Dollar[/NOBABE](/NOBABE)

^ only using square brackets, not rounded ones

That outputs like so:

[NOBABE]Cindy Dollar[/NOBABE]

^ see, no link!