• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

HELP! Recurring intermittent board issues

The Identifier

Staff member
Gold Member
Yes, you know what I'm talking about. And if not, how!?

It's been lingering for over 3 weeks now.

It is a problem which occurs not all the time but every now and then and leads to double posts and stuff like that.

As a mod, I'm tired of deleting people's double and in some cases, triple posts... and presumably you are sick of it happening to you, too?

If this bugs you as much as it does me, please help to get a fix for it by giving this feedback ticket an upvote.

You can log into it using the same credentials you use for the forum, assuming you aren't logged in already. Just replace .com with whatever country domain you may be in, if that isn't the right one.

If I could fix this issue myself, I would - but because it's such a intermittent problem it is hard to explain to the hierarchy in order for them to get someone to fix it so what I'd like you to do is give it a 🔼 first and foremost before documenting your own experiences either in this thread or that one. I will post a link to this thread in there so that everything related to it can be read.

Please help to prove that it is not a figment of mine and @ban-one's imaginations!

As much as I'd welcome your comments, the most important thing you could do right now is to click the up arrow on the link above.

If it gets enough votes, it will be acted on.

Thanks, folks! (y)

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
I haff added my 19 cents. :)

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Yes, that's the one. It will run for close to four minutes with an orange progress bar at the top. When it happens, just hit the forums box at the top of the tab. It will take you out of the thread. But if you look, your post will be there where you placed it. That same exact post will be directly under it (but unposted) just delete all of the information. People are hitting "post reply" and that's when the duplicate post occurs.

The Identifier

Staff member
Gold Member
Cheers, folks.

Although don't forget to click the upvote button.

1686828874586.png

I feel like a YouTuber. "Don't forget to like and subscribe".

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member

The Identifier

Staff member
Gold Member
Thanks to everyone who has voted so far but we still need more votes!

Calling @HDBabeZ, @Perilypos, @aharal, @Thieving Magpie, @tvstrip, @born2tease69, @T-Dizzel and @tscfan1 who have all reported issues or experienced them in the last few days. I'd appreciate your support! All you have to do is click a button as explained in the first post. Otherwise, this problem will continue to linger.

And attempt #3 to get @Torre82 to actually click the upvote button. :)

🆙

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Thanks to everyone who has voted so far but we still need more votes!

Calling @HDBabeZ, @Perilypos, @aharal, @Thieving Magpie, @tvstrip, @born2tease69, @T-Dizzel and @tscfan1 who have all reported issues or experienced them in the last few days. I'd appreciate your support! All you have to do is click a button as explained in the first post. Otherwise, this problem will continue to linger.

And attempt #3 to get @Torre82 to actually click the upvote button. :)

🆙
\just upvotes every single post
Spray and pray

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member
Thanks, but there's a very specific bit that needs clicking. See the screenshot in post #4 above.

Once you click it, your name will appear on the list of voters on the left hand side.
THAT'S THE UPVOTE BUTTON?!

IT'S PLACEMENT, THO!

The council would like to know why it is so nondescript and unintuitive.

pepe trials.jpg

The Identifier

Staff member
Gold Member
Feel free to create a separate feedback ticket saying that the upvote feature is not obvious enough.

I will then upvote it. Or not. Because if it doesn't get enough votes, you can say that it proves the point that it is not intuitive enough... and I can use the same line if I don't meet my votes target on this one.