• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Hey fellas, what's your hairstyle?

L3ggy

Special Operations FOX-HOUND
My hair is quite long.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
haha, whoever that dude is, he looks like a total dork. him and his half-smile.

i want to pull his bow tie and throw a razor at him.

BCT

Pucker Up Butter Cup.
That's why I keep mine short, I can't bare to have gunk in it every single day. I just gel it when I'm trying to find a vagina to fuck.

squallumz

knows petras secret: she farted.
That's why I keep mine short, I can't bare to have gunk in it every single day. I just gel it when I'm trying to find a vagina to fuck.

yeah, i dont use gel and shit anymore. it started irritating my scalp. a few girls have told me they hate it too.

recently ive been trying to keep it somewhat short because my hair grows fast and it gets uncomfortable and hot.

when i do get it cut (which is after the 2-3 times ive massacred it myself at home) i just tell the girl to do whatever she thinks looks good. i dont know about all that number 1 number 2 shit, fading, square, sidburns blah blah. i say, do what you think is best and it usually comes out way better than when i used to request certain things.

in my opinion, thats how to do it. let em do their thing. they cut hair for a living and they are girls. win win.

Galactic

Pain heals, chicks dig scars, Freeones lasts forever
Number 4 on the sides and in back, faded towards the top...top is a little longer than finger length...little bit of forming paste, I mess it up and then sort of smooth it out...messy yet contained...just like my life. :)