• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

how do i put in a signature

gutte

Do I look normal to you?
how do i put in a gif signature

how do i put in a gif signature,thanks.

Last edited:

Anonymous2

Cums here often!
What do you mean by "put in"? Build one? Search the board for "sig" or "signature", there are a number of threads with a number of people friendly enough to build one for you or assist you in creating one yourself. Or, if you're talking about making it show, you'll just have to check the field "Show your signature" right below the text field when you post something.

Death

I should probably read the Board Rules...
You need

eseeker

9 out of 10 perverts prefer Freeones
Code:
[*IMG]http://enteryourfilename.xxx[/*IMG]

Just be sure to remove the "*". There's a parsing bug in the BBcode... :D

AFA

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
Re: how do i put in a gif signature

gutte said:
how do i put in a gif signature,thanks.

I had to figure this out myself so might do it differently, but probably simplier.

Find a pic you like that's no bigger then 575x100 pixels and send it up to a hosting site like http://www.imageshack.us/

(if the pic is larger or smaller than that, you can find software to size it up or down or crop it).

Go to the Profile tab on every page in this forum and click Edit Signature. Paste the link they give you ([IMG sample /IMG]), into the message area and then click Preview Signature. If it looks right, click Save. :cool:

Last edited:

Aces&Jacks

Retired Mod
rand21althor said:
Do You Mind if I ask here?

My sigi isn't showing. I believe I have the coding correct.

But...I don't know.
When you make a post, below [Submit Reply] is another section [Additional Options]. Inside [Additional Options] you'll see a box next to [Show Your Signature]. Check this box every time you make a post and your signature will show.

rand21althor

My internet is way faster than yours
Aces&Jacks said:
When you make a post, below [Submit Reply] is another section [Additional Options]. Inside [Additional Options] you'll see a box next to [Show Your Signature]. Check this box every time you make a post and your signature will show.

Ah!

I see.

Thank you!

SeraphiM

Retired Moderator
As a wise one (Hung Lo) once said:
1) save the picture you want to use on your hard drive
2) go here http://www.picturehost.co.uk/upload/agree/
3) upload that image onto the free web space
4) it will give you a url to contain your image, copy it
5) open 'edit profile' and scroll down to 'edit signature'
6) paste the url there

still with me? it gets harder

7) then place the image code in, img brackets in front and at end or the url, like this:

''''''''''''' was the url
8) submit modifications and you should have a signature
9) but only if you enable signature each time you post

DonkMan

Wannabe Board Whore
SeraphiM, an informative and helpful post, I thank you!

DonkMan

Wannabe Board Whore
Having issues with my new sig. It seems to shrink! It's set at 575x100, but goes down to this little one instead (see below). Suggestions?

Aces&Jacks

Retired Mod
Having issues with my new sig. It seems to shrink! It's set at 575x100, but goes down to this little one instead (see below). Suggestions?

Most likely reason is you used the link to the thumbnail of your signature, not the link to the actual image.

Edit:
After having just looked at the link you put in, I see the word "thumbs" in your link, which makes my statement above correct.

Last edited:

DonkMan

Wannabe Board Whore
Ah ha! In that case, what's a good site that allows uploading nudity and can link to a full size image, all for free? Thanks for the help!

Aces&Jacks

Retired Mod
Last edited:

Newsire

Freeones for President!