• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

how do you find all your comments in a thread

whalers90

Freeones T-shirt Winner
i looked thru the FAQ and see nothing related, how do you find all your comments in a thread?

thanks

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Comments? Not really. But posts? Yes.

Use the search button at the top near your username.

Save.JPG

A box opens. In your case, you would do this ....

Whaler90.JPG

Then click the orange search button. It will give you all your posts in the thread.

Last edited:

Torre82

Moderator \ Jannie
Staff member

Then click the orange search button. It will give you all your posts in the thread.
Hello, fellow old school freeones'ers.

whalers90

Freeones T-shirt Winner

View attachment 1061331

View attachment 1061303

it looks like you can only see back a few years and posts prior you have no way of seeing unless you click through every single page. some threads are 100, 200+ pages and trying to find 1 single comment would be hard. the old way was great but what can you do right? again thank you for the directions

The Identifier

Staff member
Gold Member
it looks like you can only see back a few years and posts prior you have no way of seeing unless you click through every single page. some threads are 100, 200+ pages and trying to find 1 single comment would be hard. the old way was great but what can you do right? again thank you for the directions
Your latest reply makes me think that you haven't understood John's instructions correctly. The key thing here is to make sure you've clicked into the thread you want to search and then make sure the 'this thread' option has been selected. Then it will only search for posts within that thread.

There can't be many threads which you have made 100s of posts in surely?

whalers90

Freeones T-shirt Winner
Your latest reply makes me think that you haven't understood John's instructions correctly. The key thing here is to make sure you've clicked into the thread you want to search and then make sure the 'this thread' option has been selected. Then it will only search for posts within that thread.

There can't be many threads which you have made 100s of posts in surely?
oh. click INTO the thread! that makes way more sense. now i will try that -

Update - that worked - exactly what i was looking for, sorry for maybe misunderstanding prior instructions

Last edited: