• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is there a way to see the "most watched" (subscribed?) threads?

rjdogma

FreeOnes is pumping through my veins!
I think it would be interesting to see the list of the threads that are the most "watched" (not viewed but people monitoring the thread). (Kind of like Reddit has lists of the most popular subreddits)

Is there any way to see that?

The Identifier

Staff member
Gold Member
Jose.

It's an interesting idea but there's no way to view what you are describing based on the no. of watched threads by members alone.

Indeed, there is no way of doing anything like this at present but the closest thing would be some kind of algorithm that would be based on number of views, replies and reactions rather than simply how many people are watching a thread in their account settings; although obviously if a lot of people are watching a particular thread then it will be reflected in the overall number of views it is getting.

If you'd like to see this kind of thing as a feature, I recommend that you suggest it using the link below because it is not something that exists.
https://www.freeones.com/feedback

Bear in mind that it will require votes/support from other users in order for it to be truly taken under consideration as a feature.

Also, if you did want to cite Reddit as an example - be sure to include a link/screenshot to the exact thing you are referring to rather than assuming people know what you are talking about to boost your chances.

Thanks.