• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

I'm looking for a writer

I'm currently looking for an exclusive adult writer for my site.

Basically, i'm looking for someone that can write long articles with a humoristic flavor.

We would ask the writer to review different products. However, we want to writer to write his/her personnal experience with the product. For example, how much a woman had fun with this position using this toys. I really want something explicit.

The last writer I've tried was detailing how the product is. Nobody care about that. People wants to know how a product FEELS and how fast it can makes you cum.

Anyways, sorry for being this much explicit in thethread but I really want to make the rules clear as I dont want to be upset anymore with the work I receive.

Let me know if the job suits you, I'll be happy to work with you.

You can email me at riseandshineservice@gmail.com

We would ask the writer to review different products. However, we want to writer to write his/her personnal experience with the product. For example, how much a woman had fun with this position using this toys. I really want something explicit.

That sounds funny. So you mean that I have to try the toy myself first and then write about how it feels?