• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Immigration, Refugees, Asylum, Illegal aliens and everything in between

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones

"How would you know if they come back again under a different identity?"
Seriously???

What do they think they do in that month "processing them" before sending them back? Every country, from the UK all the way to China takes biometrics of every illegal entrant into the country. Did this guy seriously think that they just send these people back without taking note?

tvstrip

A better (& official) way of explaining why asylum shopping shouldn't be allowed:

https://lop.parl.ca/sites/PublicWebsite/default/en_CA/ResearchPublications/202070E

If someone flees their country of origin, they should seek sanctuary in the first safe country they are able to reach. If, however, they choose to move on to somewhere else to seek asylum, it indicates that their primary concern was not to reach safety but rather to be allowed to seek asylum and remain permanently in countries where there are generous benefits, high rates of acceptance, etc. In this regard they are considered to be “asylum shoppers.”58
This justification is based on the premise that “asylum shopping” is equivalent to manipulating the international refugee system, and refugee claimants who are willing to manipulate the system may be less than truthful or genuine about their need for protection.59

Orban89

Adam said I am a Noodle Brain

Tunisia: Misleading and racist content goes viral on social media leading to attacks on migrants

tvstrip

Roxham road is CLOSED for business!

Canada, US amend decades-old pact after surge in irregular asylum seekers
https://www.reuters.com/article/usa...rge-in-irregular-asylum-seekers-idINL1N35W2T5

Can't believe it took this long, and it was likely the revelation that the US literally paying for refugees to get bussed to the border and dump them into Canada that pushed this.

The numbers are significant:
https://lop.parl.ca/sites/PublicWebsite/default/en_CA/ResearchPublications/202070E
1679777521482.png

If you're a true refugee, you shouldn't be gaming the system by cherrypicking countries. If you made it to the US, you should be claiming asylum there.

tvstrip

One thing the GOP does better than the Dems is calling out how not all who are seeking asylum are actual refugees.
Many are in fact economic migrants, who should be going through the proper channels. Instead, they try to come in as refugees because the criteria is much lower and usually much faster. And of course, there are in fact "bad people" as well.

GOP has no problem calling these people out. They do often go a little too far, that's for sure, but they don't hide their contempt for those who try to game the system.
Dems on the other hand have to keep up their "bleeding heart" image, so they have to put up the façade that they consider all of these people as legit refugees fleeing for their lives. Even though the reality is that many of them hold the same skepticism as the GOP. But they never call it as it is, leading to:

1679789587419.png

tvstrip

1679857388105.png

Here's a look at what some of those poor, desperate asylum seekers who crossed at Roxham, and now staying rent-free in Niagara Falls hotels look like.

Orban89

'More people displaced because of climate change than because of conflicts,' says UN migration chief

tvstrip

'More people displaced because of climate change than because of conflicts,' says UN migration chief

Hard disagree. Conflict and violence (which includes crime) is by FAR the main reason for refugee creation. While it will likely be a cause in the future, people being persecuted for the race, religion, political views, sexuality or other crime/violence are the reason people are seeking refugee protection. "Climate change washed away my house" or "Climate change ruined my farm" is not even on the radar.

Moreover, simply recognizing climate refugee claims would mean almost guaranteed acceptance from certain parts of the world. Can't see that happening.

Orban89

Hundreds of people are stranded between the Peru and Chile border - some without food or water

tvstrip

The recent Texas shooting brings up the question of how someone who has been deported multiple times from the US can legally be approved to enter again.
@Mr. Daystar any sights on US immigration law in this aspect?

For Canada, you have 3 "levels" of removal orders. The most minor (usually for first time offenders on a simple overstay) is a Departure order, which lets you apply to re-enter Canada with no waiting period, so long as you leave within 30 days of the departure order to leave the country & you report that departure with Canadian border agents.

The 2nd level is an Exclusion order which happens if you don't get your ass out of Canada within 30 days of the deportation order, or you did other bad stuff like misrepresentation of your application, etc. This gives you a 1 to 5 year ban from re-entering Canada, after which you can apply to re-enter.

The last is the Deportation order, which is basically a ban for life from entering Canada again. Stuff like serious criminality in Canada will get you this.

And of course, you have biometrics taken each time, so you can't skirt the system by changing your name or using fake documents. In the case of the Texas shooter, he would not have been approved to re-enter, and likely would have been a lifetime ban.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Orban, do you have an opinion on "Asylum Shopping"?

Who's bank account should be preyed upon to feed all the new hungry mouths that many of us never invited or had a need for? I'm sure you are as generous as you are wealthy but some of us aren't as much Good Samaritans.

tvstrip

Orban, do you have an opinion on "Asylum Shopping"?

Who's bank account should be preyed upon to feed all the new hungry mouths that many of us never invited or had a need for? I'm sure you are as generous as you are wealthy but some of us aren't as much Good Samaritans.
I'm salivating at the prospect of a response to this :)

Orban89

Italy’s foreign minister cancels Paris trip over ‘unacceptable’ criticism of Rome’s migration policy

tvstrip

Italy’s foreign minister cancels Paris trip over ‘unacceptable’ criticism of Rome’s migration policy

@Orban89 Who do you think is right? Neither France or Italy are smelling like roses here. Both just want to unload the migrants onto the other like they're yesterday's garbage.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
I'm salivating at the prospect of a response to this :)

It would be nice to know how much money he has in the bank since he's so generous with ours. Orban is such an ethical moral bleeding heart he'd sneak over the Canadian Border and throw your money in the toilet too if he were able.

Hey, what do you call a migrant when he stops migrating?
A sponge.

tvstrip

A great explanation of the end of title 42.

And before you think it's open season to rush the US:
There’s also a new border policy: The administration is also rolling out new, strict policy measures following the lifting of Title 42 that will go into effect this week.
https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/11/us/title-42-what-happens-next/index.html

That includes putting into place a new asylum rule that will largely bar migrants who passed through another country from seeking asylum in the US. The rule, proposed earlier this year, will presume migrants are ineligible for asylum in the US if they didn’t first seek refuge in a country they transited through, like Mexico, on the way to the border.
The administration also plans to return Cubans, Venezuelans, Haitians and Nicaraguans to Mexico if they cross the border unlawfully, marking the first time the US has sent non-Mexican nationals back across the border.

This is basically the same, if not harsher than under trump's title 42 rules. Good work Joe!

tvstrip

But on a lighter note, check out how You Might get into other countries:

and of course:

Last edited: