• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Immigration, Refugees, Asylum, Illegal aliens and everything in between

Supafly

Retired
Bronze Member
I am a bit taken aback of the coldheartedness of many of us.

The catastrophic situations in what still has to be called "third world", even if that is not politiccally correct language, lies in the treatment from our first-world industrial nations. And if the refugees are fleeing war zones or have to expect torture etc., our constitutions have it in their DNA - we HAVE to help them. All in all, it isn't even such a financially bad deal, as many mainly look at that aspect. Us Europeans need more young people to feed into our pension systems, we need people for our labor system, so, this is a no-brainer, imho.

IJust watching on a handful of years, the deal is not on the plus side, but in the long run, win-win.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
All in all, it isn't even such a financially bad deal, as many mainly look at that aspect. Us Europeans need more young people to feed into our pension systems, we need people for our labor system, so, this is a no-brainer, imho.

IJust watching on a handful of years, the deal is not on the plus side, but in the long run, win-win.

How many more immigrants do we need in America? How many is too many? If we have an excessive amount can we send them your way? Win-Win, no brainer right? It's an investment, not a burden, so more immigrants equal more benefit.

Supafly

Retired
Bronze Member
How many more immigrants do we need in America? How many is too many? If we have an excessive amount can we send them your way? Win-Win, no brainer right? It's an investment, not a burden, so more immigrants equal more benefit.
How about we both provide official numbers of how the situation actually is? You know, the federal government provides them.

I will share ours when you share yours.

And it is interesting you are into the DeSantis way of political stunts.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
How about we both provide official numbers of how the situation actually is? You know, the federal government provides them.

I will share ours when you share yours.

And it is interesting you are into the DeSantis way of political stunts.

I have no idea. I didn't see the same need you did for America though. Why do you think America needs more immigrants if you have no idea how many we have already? According to the numbers you have from Germany how many more immigrants do you require to feed into your pension systems and fill the void in your labor system?

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
The difference is, our country isn't keeping anything in check, so for every person, or family that comes here because they want a better life, there are also drugs, gang members, guns, criminals, and possibly terrorists, and extremists. Is Germany plagued with fentanyl, and heroin? Because America is, and it's not all coming from within our own borders. Mexico isn't checking to see if islamic extremists are crossing over, or making sure gang members from other countries are getting into America, even America isn't, which is the problem. Our leaders are talking about our country reaching it's debt limit, but keep handing out freebies to people here, illegally, and expecting tax payers to give up more, of what they barely have now. Not one of our elected officials, that has been in favor of this, has stood up and said, "hey, I don't want to further the burden, I'm very rich, I'll do my job for free". Not one. Pelosi and her husband are worth over 100 million dollars, I haven't heard Nancy come out and say, my husband and I are rich, I'm giving a million dollars to help house and feed these people. Is Germany going to let in anybody that wants in, or are they doing back round checks? No one wants more criminals in their neighborhood. Keeping in mind, someone that steals a loaf of bread to feed his family, isn't a criminal, but someone that has murdered, or trafficked drugs is. The types of immigration you are seeing Sup, is far from what America is seeing. Immigration is fine, it's what made America great, but it has to be done the right way, and the people coming in, need to be willing to be a part of a meaningful society, and not a burden on it. Everyone needs help from time to time, but it shouldn't be lifeline that sustains you, nor should it be abused, like it is.

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
@Supafly
If I could pose a question to you:
How do you feel about asylum claimants who say their lives are at risk, manage to escape their country safely, and pass though multiple countries but don't make a refugee claim in any of them, only to make their first claim once they get to the US/Canada?

Supafly

Retired
Bronze Member
I have no idea. I didn't see the same need you did for America though. Why do you think America needs more immigrants if you have no idea how many we have already? According to the numbers you have from Germany how many more immigrants do you require to feed into your pension systems and fill the void in your labor system?
Giving asylum is a thin concerning human rights, you should read your country's constitution. And it really doesn't matter if there are as many as you say, your country is the richest in the world, you just accept that the wealth belongs to the top 0.01%.

With a more fair tax system, the refugee situation is no worry.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Giving asylum is a thin concerning human rights, you should read your country's constitution. And it really doesn't matter if there are as many as you say, your country is the richest in the world, you just accept that the wealth belongs to the top 0.01%.

With a more fair tax system, the refugee situation is no worry.

What happened to the great sales pitch that these migrants are an amazing financial opportunity for us to adsorb? Now you're trying to shame us into taking them?

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
@Supafly
If I could pose a question to you:
How do you feel about asylum claimants who say their lives are at risk, manage to escape their country safely, and pass though multiple countries but don't make a refugee claim in any of them, only to make their first claim once they get to the US/Canada?

macho-man-pointing-up-6njtwa5nsr7eqxwa.gif

Supafly

Retired
Bronze Member
Edit:

I will keep out of this thread, for my own sake. Clowning around with you leads nowhere except very likely an infraction.

You think human rights are a thing to laugh about, well, right now, I don't.

Last edited:

Mr. Daystar

Edit:

I will keep out of this thread, for my own sake. Clowning around with you leads nowhere except very likely an infraction.

Again, Sup, this apples and oranges here. You, and your country, any European country, are facing a VERY different situation then America is, with immigration. I've never been overseas so I really don't know, but can a resident of Italy, just cross over into Switzerland, and spend a week vacation, without having to show a passport at the border, or on the train? Or do you need to let the authorities know you are spending time or moving to their country?

tvstrip

Edit:

@Supafly
Human rights are a serious topic, and definitely worthy of serious discussion. Which is why I created this thread.

And hey, you're a mod. If you find any comments break the rules, you have total authority to take care of that and keep the discussion civil and on-topic.

So I hope you'll partake in the discussion (including responding to my above question). I think sharing an EU take on the topic will be helpful. This is a global issue.

Last edited:

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Edit:

Probably a good idea since you were drowning in your own BS.

tvstrip

Let me know what you think about this analogy. I'm not saying if it's good or bad, I'm just asking for your opinion about it:

A woman is constantly abused by her husband in their house, which is located in the poorest, worst neighborhood in the city. It's escalating to the point where she believes he will beat her to death. She has no phone, so she can't call the cops to raid the house. Even if she could get the word out, the police don't want to get involved in a "domestic situation". Fearing for her life, she manages to sneak out of the house one day.

Woman 1) She runs to her neighbor's house ("A"). They're just as poor and not much better off than the woman, but they have a gun and the abusive husband knows not to mess with them. So she knows while financially her life won't be much better, she will be safe from the husband if she stays with them. No one else is at A's door, and she knows that if she asks for help, they will shelter her.

Woman 2) She runs through the backyard of neighbor A, and all the houses down the block until she reaches neighbor "B". Like A, "B" also has a gun and the husband won't bother them. She knows B is a little better off than "A", but also has some richer relatives. She knows that if neighbor B agrees to help her, she'll have a pathway to stay with B's richer relatives. She has no intention of staying with B, but just wants to use them as a way to get in with the rich relatives. There are a couple of people outside of B's door also seeking their help, but they generally help of most of them.

Woman 3) She runs across all the houses on the street, not even ringing the door at A or B, and runs out of the neighborhood, takes a bus to the other end of town, and runs across more streets until she reaches the richest part of town filled with mansions. The rich mansions have high gates with signs on them saying "No soliciting" and "Do not enter", and there are crowds of people outside who want to live with them. She rings the bell but is told that they can't help her right now because of all the people ahead of her. She camps outside the mansions, and every now and then tries to sneak into the house, only to be kicked out by their security guard. The neighbor across the street from the mansions offers to let them stay with her, but she refuses, and would rather wait outside of the mansions.

Which of these people do you feel more sympathetic to? Is this a good analogy?

Mr. Daystar

tvstrip

https://www.yahoo.com/news/migrants-dumped-chicago-shelter-could-204633157.html

Well, well, apparently it's not just the white trash racists, or the self serving white racist elitist's. Unless of course this is one of those things that doesn't count, because black people can't be racist.

Remember this from just 2 years ago?:
Chicago mayor signs plan boosting sanctuary protections
https://apnews.com/article/chicago-immigration-lori-lightfoot-crime-1e53b67700ee66ceefd459d4afa57b86

Mayor Lori Lightfoot signed a measure Tuesday strengthening Chicago’s sanctuary policies by removing exceptions where local police can cooperate with federal immigration authorities. The revised ordinance, which easily cleared the City Council last month, follows years of campaigning by immigrant rights advocates who’ve said issues of immigration and the criminal justice system are separate.

Previously, Chicago’s Welcoming City ordinance allowed police to work with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement in limited circumstances, including if a person living in the country without legal permission had an outstanding criminal warrant, a conviction or was named in the city’s gang database.

“Chicago has been a welcoming city and a city of immigrants since its very founding, and proudly so,” Lightfoot said.
You can't proudly brag you're a sanctuary city, and then complain when people actually start using it as one.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Remember this from just 2 years ago?:
Chicago mayor signs plan boosting sanctuary protections
https://apnews.com/article/chicago-immigration-lori-lightfoot-crime-1e53b67700ee66ceefd459d4afa57b86

You can't proudly brag you're a sanctuary city, and then complain when people actually start using it as one.

Mayors pat themselves on the back bragging about how moral they are giving illegals sanctuary but decry "WTF?" when they get what they were asking for. Holier Than Thou Bleeding Hearts are as much NIMBYs as anybody else.

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
If I had my druthers and could set a personal goal over time it would be to improve the overall production value of my posts. More bells and whistles, buzzes and clicks, and don't forget all the flashy lights. I may even see if I can shoehorn in some CGI. One day I will increase my footprint and become a hologram. Become your own spotlight to achieve actual invulnerability.

Last edited:

tvstrip

Mayors pat themselves on the back bragging about how moral they are giving illegals sanctuary but decry "WTF?" when they get what they were asking for. Holier Than Thou Bleeding Hearts are as much NIMBYs as anybody else.
Same with the general public. So many people were like "We have to save the Ukrainians!!", yet when the talk shifted to private sponsoring of refugees, they were like "Aww, fuck that..."

Concrete Cock

I Ate Your Baby
Same with the general public. So many people were like "We have to save the Ukrainians!!", yet when the talk shifted to private sponsoring of refugees, they were like "Aww, fuck that..."

Out here in the Land of Entertainment Zelensky went from being a Comedian to a Pop Star. It's very trendy to be one of his fans and the Ukrainian merch is flying off the shelves. For his sake he better capitalize on his fame and close this war out before a new star arises drawing our attention and dollars away.