• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Is Ashton Moore on Fashion Models Gone Bad 1?

ramonfreeones

Freeones is so HOT I want to have sex with it!
I don't know - I've not seen it.

But even the mightly IAFD lists her as being in it; so I'd say so. https://www.iafd.com/title.rme/titl...bad+1/year=2005/fashion-models-gone-bad-1.htm

EDIT: Wait a minute, I see what you're saying. There are x15 babes named but only x14 scenes listed... so something appears to be missing (ie. her)

Will make some enquiries.

Thank you!

That's weird. Maybe it can also be, that the movie was not fully uploaded and there are missing scenes from the DVD 🤔

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
EDIT: Wait a minute, I see what you're saying. There are x15 babes named but only x14 scenes listed... so something appears to be missing (ie. her)

Puzzling. It's everywhere. Adultempire, Hotmovies, etc. Fifteen actresses listed. Fourteen scenes. I even looked at Fashion Models Gone Bad # 2 and # 3. Nothing in those films either. Ashton Moore is listed in the credits but just not in the film. At data18, they have fifteen scenes. They have Harley Davis' name listed twice.

Some differences between the iafd, adultempire, hotmovies, and data18 : Andrea Spinks is credited at data18 as "Pixie" (matches the iafd), Caz McKenzie is listed as "Giselle" at data18 (matches adultempire and hotmovies) - the iafd lists Avy Lee Roth also as "Pixie" - she's not in the film either. Both adultempire and hotmovies do not credit Andrea Spinks nor Pixie. Her scene is there at both websites. Though it is blank in the area where the actress' name would be.

Thank you!

That's weird. Maybe it can also be, that the movie was not fully uploaded and there are missing scenes from the DVD 🤔

I doubt it. It's a mystery. Although it's not like Kevin Costner in The Big Chill. His two scenes (one was the suicide scene) were edited out of the final film in post production.

Last edited:

ramonfreeones

Freeones is so HOT I want to have sex with it!
Puzzling. It's everywhere. Adultempire, Hotmovies, etc. Fifteen actresses listed. Fourteen scenes. I even looked at Fashion Models Gone Bad # 2 and # 3. Nothing in those films either. Ashton Moore is listed in the credits but just not in the film. At data18, they have fifteen scenes. They have Harley Davis' name listed twice.

Some differences between the iafd, adultempire, hotmovies, and data18 : Andrea Spinks is credited at data18 as "Pixie" (matches the iafd), Caz McKenzie is listed as "Giselle" at data18 (matches adultempire and hotmovies) - the iafd lists Avy Lee Roth also as "Pixie" - she's not in the film either. Both adultempire and hotmovies do not credit Andrea Spinks nor Pixie. Her scene is there at both websites. Though it is blank in the area where the actress' name would be.

I doubt it. It's a mystery. Although it's not like Kevin Costner in The Big Chill. His two scenes (one was the suicide scene) were edited out of the final film in post production.

Thank you very much as always for your exhaustive search! 🤩

So that movie seems to be like a very poorly listed and edited compilation with many errors 🫤