• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

June 2022 FreeOnes Update (credits, memberships, features, oh my!)

Now that we have credits implemented and you're earning them for doing various things through the site, I'm going to stop updating you about credits only. Instead, I'm going to start doing monthly site updates. In these updates I want to cover:

• credits
  • memberships
  • new features
  • updates to current features
  • etc
Why? There really isn't much involving JUST credits to talk about anymore! This is a good thing because now I have the resources free for other things!

FreeOnes Premium Memberships. Name Changes and New Packages!

July 2021 we launched the FreeOnes Premium membership as a proof of concept and it's been going very well. We had decided if this concept worked out, we'd work on adding other membership options so it's time to work on the next level of membership! But wait! Name changes!

When we started this, we were going to call the packages silver, gold, diamond and platinum. However, we decided to throw out the mineral and stay with precious metals instead. So we're changing the current Silver membership to Bronze and the next level will now be Silver instead of Gold. Then we'll go Platinum as the highest offering. Free, of course stays as Free. ;-D Only the name is changing for the current membership package, everything else will more or less stay the same.

More or less? Well, we're actually adding a few things to the FREE membership package. All members regardless of what level of membership will:

• Be able to opt in to beta features
  • Vote on which new feature we introduce next
  • Get access to "premium" links
For the ability to vote on new features, the higher the membership you hold, the more weight your vote will give. As far as "premium" links, these will be links we don't traditionally allow in a model's section on the main site. Once this is introduced, we'll put in options where the model (once she takes over her account) can unlock the premium for non logged in visitors using credits they earn on the site.

Nothing is currently changing with the Bronze membership so onto the new Silver offering!
  • Price will be $9.95 (could change)
  • Redeem a rental video from the VOD section monthly (will have a selection of offers)
  • Premium badge will update to denote your silver status
  • Premium badge will be added to your forum account
  • Free premium credits each month
In addition, we are looking into offering monthly live streams. Once we figure out what we want to do, Silver members and above will have free access. Free and Bronze users will have the option to pay a nominal fee to get in or use credits. This information can, and probably will change and get updated as we brainstorm and work on the feature.

Where are We Regarding Credits?

First thing to spend earned credits on!

Friday I'm grooming out the very first thing you're going to be able to spend your credits on! Currently, only Bronze members can download photo sets and videos. We want Free members to be able to access these downloads as well so we're going to add the ability to spend credits on the individual photo/video download. If you ever purchased a download on the old site, it'll work the same way.

When you click the download button, you'll be told a price in credits and once you confirm the download will commence. I don't have the cost of credits worked out quite yet (this is why we groom features out) but it'll probably be somewhere between 10 and 200 credits which is based on video length or amount of photos in the set.

Where are the credits from your old account on the old site?

We actually made an attempt at transferring them over yesterday. It would have worked but we had the unforeseen issue that our infrastructure person didn't lay a pipeline from the old database to the new. I believe the dev said it would take something like 45 days for all the credits to transfer over... ouch. The developer thinks we can do it another way without the infrastructure person (who left the team several months ago...) but the next attempt won't happen for another 2 weeks. We need to get the VOD section out the door!

What's This VOD Section You're On About?

We've launched a new section of FreeOnes, the VOD section! This is where those that want the latest titles, or who are looking for something special, can go and purchase video rentals or downloads.

In the future we'll also offer minute packages that users can purchase.

The cool thing about this section is, while it offers "premium" purchases for real money, we'll be able to include video rentals and purchases into future membership packages, give aways or even allow users to make purchases with credits!

Premium Content Added to FreeOnes

The last thing I have for you is we're also starting work on adding Premium Content to FreeOnes. Included in the "premium" content will be the missing myFreeOnes content.

Don't worry, we're going to make sure that past purchases are honored and you'll have access to them. However, I need to get the infrastructure in place both in the admin and on the website so that you can see the premium content, purchase premium content, and be able to see your transaction history and access your purchases. Luckily a lot of this clones what we already have so we don't have to re-create the wheel. Just make it a bit better. ;-D

We still need to talk about some things but the content will most likely be a mix of content available for purchase with credits, real life money, or both options.

This is a lot to digest! If you have any questions, please let me know in a comment below! And if you have any ideas for future features please don't hesitate to speak up!

Last edited:

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
Your old credits have now been added to your account. The entry on your credit page is "credit transfer".

sj1

Love & Basketball
I look under the tab "credits" and do not see my old credits or any "credit transfer". No rush I know you are busy and let me know if you need to know anything like Operating System, type of browser or whatever that may be helpful to you. Thank you for your time, Appreciate it.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
I look under the tab "credits" and do not see my old credits or any "credit transfer". No rush I know you are busy and let me know if you need to know anything like Operating System, type of browser or whatever that may be helpful to you. Thank you for your time, Appreciate it.
Do you know how many credits you had on your own account?

Reactions: sj1

sj1

Love & Basketball
Do you know how many credits you had on your own account?
:facepalm: I do not know if I wrote it down, I would have to look but do not think so. I could guess but I would not feel comfortable even if it was one more than what I had. :facepalm:I should have written it down. I will look around and try a search of old emails see if they show anything. Thank you again for your time.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member

@sj1- Click on your picture at the top of the page of the board:

Capture21a.JPG
A dropdown will appear. Next click on your MyFreeOnes profile. This next will appear ...

Capture22.JPG

Click on "Credits" - your credits will show up as "+ Credit Transfer" with three different columns:

First "Queued" Credits, Second "Rejected" Credits, then under third section, "Approved Credits" :)

-- Right now, I have "0" for the first two columns. An amount is shown under "Approved" Credits --

Thanks.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: sj1