• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Credits! January 2022 Update!

We've now moved into January 2022. I'm happy to report that the new credit system is going into production this week!

Right now we only have 1 task that generates credits and that's for those that are working within the FreeOnes admin. It's working great though! We were going to add the reporting problem links to the reward system as well but we had to make some adjustments to the report link tool in the admin.

In the old system, a link reported by a user (you) triggered credits if the link was deleted from the system or put on backup. If we didn't see anything wrong with the link (people report links just to let us know how much they want to fuck the girl regularly.. one dude even wrote a story via the reported links. 10 points for tenacity there.) then the credits are denied but still tracked in your credit history. Well with the new system, we managed the links in a separate admin from the problem reports. Without the credits in mind, the flow worked just fine. However, now with the way we programmed the reward system we need a "trigger".

This meant we had to take a little time to program buttons to delete a link, back it up, or do nothing (which closes the report). NOW that we have this in place, we can add credits for reporting links to the system! Hopefully we can get this implemented this month, but we have a major update that's blocking everything so all hands have been switched to the filter project. You can read more about what's up with that here.

What's next? Right now the credits are admin only. I want to watch the credits being generated for my admin workers along side the current reward system AND once we have the credits for reporting links in place our plan is to run that for about 2 weeks behind the scenes to make sure it's working and reporting correctly. If it is, we'll open the credits so you can see them in your profile and add more!

We're thinking of the following to earn and spend credits in the first batch:

- daily login (earning)
- babe bio suggestion (earning)
- tag, category, cast suggestions on photos/videos (earning)
- suggesting new babe (earning)
- commenting on a babe section, photo set or video (earning)
- purchase a freeones premium account (spending)
- download individual videos w/o premium account (spending)
- download individual photos w/o premium account (spending)
- unlock upcoming content for X days (spending)

What would YOU like to see as a way to earn or spend credits?

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
What would YOU like to see as a way to earn or spend credits?
Positive contributions to the forums help the site, so maybe points tied to reactions might be nice? If you wanted a "gatekeeper", you could start with reactions from admin earning credits.

DrakeM

I live, again!
Positive contributions to the forums help the site, so maybe points tied to reactions might be nice? If you wanted a "gatekeeper", you could start with reactions from admin earning credits.
Not a bad idea, but I'd say you'd need at least three positive reactions from different people on a single post to earn something.

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
I'll see what I can do with that. Right now we're focusing on credits via the site since that's the easiest. Things that connect the site with the board aren't the easiest.

leftypa

PSA: Masturbation causes blindness
I know you guys are super busy and can't thank you guys for everything that your doing. Missing folks due to illness must be taking a heavy drain on resources. So far I love all the updates and changes you guys have done to the website so please keep up the great work.

Is there anything that you can pass on about the progress of the Past, Current, and Future Daily Login credits... going live?

Thanks

Reactions: sj1

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
I know you guys are super busy and can't thank you guys for everything that your doing. Missing folks due to illness must be taking a heavy drain on resources. So far I love all the updates and changes you guys have done to the website so please keep up the great work.

Is there anything that you can pass on about the progress of the Past, Current, and Future Daily Login credits... going live?

Thanks
Unfortunately, the login credits are going to have to be done a little differently the way the site is set up. Currently, we're not tracking when users log in. Part of this is privacy, part of this is because of our infrastructure. Also, FreeOnes doesn't log you out unless you torch the cookie. You could technically stay logged in forever so that kind of makes a daily log in credit really, really hard to do.

So I think the solution we're going to take is the trigger will be activity. You're obviously logged in if you follow/collect something, save a search, download a photo set or video, etc and so on. So it looks like it'll be a daily activity credit instead.

Once we create it, it'll be only for the main site. I'm hoping to get a connection with the board somewhere in Q2.

Hope that sheds some light on it?