• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SCENE REQUEST] Lesbian Massage Scene Help

tb1991

Just here for the words.
Hi, I remember watching this scene but can't remember the two models in it, not sure if you'd be able to help.

The story in the video is of a lesbian massage. During the massage, the client keeps telling the masseuse that she looks familiar. The masseuse, knowing who the client is, pretends to not know, suggesting maybe they met someplace else. The client also mentions that the masseuse reminds her of a girl from school, and that they used to pick on and make fun of who is now the masseuse. The client mentions that she wishes she could apologize to this person and that the girl that was picked on probably thinks she's the biggest bi*ch in the world.

At last, the masseuse reveals herself to be that girl, and that she did think the client was a bi*ch, but admits to saying that the client was the most beautiful woman she ever met, and then the two began to make out.

I can't remember what the client looked like in the video, but I believe that the masseuse had short, blonde hair, that was above shoulder-length. Also, if I remember, the massage room was kind of dark.

Sorry that I can't be anymore specific about the models.

Thanks for any help.