• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lets Talk TV Shows and Movies!

Petra

Cult Mother and Simpering Cunt
Staff member
Ok, upon request I've started a section where we can talk about new Netflix or Amazon Prime series, things we love, hate, movies, etc!! Keep it civil and board rules still apply.

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
Looks great, thanks!
Hopefully the mods can move the existing threads (Fav TV/Movies, Squid Game, etc) into here to get things started.

Petra

Staff member
Looks great, thanks!
Hopefully the mods can move the existing threads (Fav TV/Movies, Squid Game, etc) into here to get things started.
If you report the threads, they'll be happy to move them.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
Happy? That may be a stretch. :)

Petra

Staff member

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
In which piece of theatrical art, might one look for, to see the elusive Petra titties? :D

georges

Staff member
I am watching current tv series that I started to watch since their beginning : law & order organized crime, law & order svu, chicago pd, ncis , ncis LA, ncis Hawai, the Blacklist, SWAT, FBI, FBI Most wanted and Seal team. I will watch Dexter New Blood which seems very promising
Last movies I saw were Apache Junction, Old Henry and No time to Die.

om3ga

It's good to be the king...
Went to watch Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania earlier this week, but fell asleep just after Scott and company entered the Quantum Realm.
Woke up briefly to see Kang order Scott / Ant-Man to retrieve his thingamabob, before falling asleep again.

From what I can remember watching, I'm rather disappointed with this film - on a par with my dislike for Thor: Love and Thunder.