• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Lucy Wilde / Lucie Wilde / Busty Buffy

DrakeM

On a mission from the future to fix the timeline
You have linked to the same thing or near enough 6 times in a row now. What's the deal with that?
Short answer, the URLs are all different on which I largely base duplicate-avoidance. I'll also note that these were posted over an 8 week time frame. Do you remember what you posted 8 weeks ago? I sure as hell don't since I've posted roughly 4000 times over that same period.

My apologies for any real duplicates, not like I'm intentionally spamming this thread.

The Identifier

Staff member
Gold Member
Short answer, the URLs are all different on which I largely base duplicate-avoidance. I'll also note that these were posted over an 8 week time frame. Do you remember what you posted 8 weeks ago? I sure as hell don't since I've posted roughly 4000 times over that same period.

My apologies for any real duplicates, not like I'm intentionally spamming this thread.
Yes, but given that you are the sole poster in this thread pretty much and they are all posted back-to-back, it only takes a second to click the previous link to see what it is/was. It's not as if it has been buried in this thread amongst loads of other people's posts. That's why it stands out.

I'm subscribed to this thread and noticed over a period of time that every time I got an alert it was the same thing being posted over and over; so I couldn't go any longer without saying anything.

It's not the end of the world and I'm sure you'll keep it in mind from now on given that you are now aware of it. I'm not sure how many different variants of the same thing there can be left to post anyway!