• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

ban-one

Works for panties
387.jpg
384.jpg
383.jpg
385.jpg
388.jpg

• Love
Reactions: sj1

sj1

Love & Basketball
Mandy looks fabulous in a tank top, panties and thigh high socks while standing next to her own car I believe. 🤤 Mandy looks great in a sweater and get a great view of her lovely legs. 🤤 Then standing up she is wearing a small mesh shorts that is a great view of her booty along with the back of her sexy legs. 🤤 That is a lucky motorcycle to have Mandy straddling it while giving a sexy smile with the pose. 🤤 Lastly Mandy in some workout clothes showing her beautiful booty in tight leggings. 🤤

ban-one

Works for panties
Mandy's bike, but the car's a rental. Which is probably wise as if used in vids, they end up getting treated like rentals as she drives it like she stole it . Or otherwise did something wacky with it
wrpitstop.gif
wranthill.gif
wrarmy.gif
wrbuzz.gif
wrchug.gif
wrcreepy.gif
wrpatpending.gif
wrpeterperfect.gif
wrredmax.gif
wrslagbros.gif
wrdickd.gif

Mandy Flores Uses Strap-on to Fuck Petite Chick (Barbie Bailee)​

https://www.freeones.com/mandy-flores/photos/mandy-flores-uses-strap-on-to-fuck-petite-chick
4a489848-e439-4b4e-bd2d-07958ed8a3c2.jpg
38225a55-5076-4e52-bfaf-fdb59e1de277.jpg
53a50e25-290f-4b0c-b3bb-dcf3cd26489f.jpg
045f1d28-b879-4b4e-9dc7-ca512481a6fb.jpg

They actually did a decent job with the caps this time, so the rest of the set is worth checking out.
But if moving pictures is more your thing:

Better Than Your Man/Boyfriend

sj1

Love & Basketball
Well that is smart to get a rental, plus if she drives like the fast and furious then even better. That is good to have options on how you want to view Mandy dominating Barbie with a strap on. ;)

ban-one

Works for panties
  • Love

sj1

Love & Basketball
Mandy relaxing in the 1st photo. Second is a great shot from the back and hope that is a wig. 🤤 Mandy & Ceara getting hot. 🤤 When those 2 are together wonder who is the dom. or are they equally the same. Just something made me go hmm 🤔 No need to ask I would be afraid of them both. 😟 The 4th is an incredible shot and view from behind in a thong. 🤤 The last one either Mandy is just starting or she just likes to show her bare bottom. 🤤

ban-one

Works for panties
Regarding the hair color (yes it's a wig), but Mandy is available in multiple flavors, original chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, and blueberry, as seen here:

And also what we'll call caramel:

Which isn't a wig, but a dye job

• Love

ban-one

Works for panties

ban-one

Works for panties
She has it listed as part of the "entire 'Step-Mom and Step-Son' series of custom videos," so yes, they have lots of good times and memories. And speaking of good times and memories:

Ah, 3000 posts in Mandy's thread, over 25% of what's in here. And I'd very much like to thank the wonderful lady herself, for whom this thread is about. And for the friendship and the gifts:

MF Thank You.jpg
20150909_134923.jpg

The Mandy Flores Experience

ewzauKdm.jpg large.jpg

sj1

Love & Basketball
You did not have to look that up as I was kind of joking thinking just one was having all that fun with her.
Congratulations Ban on 3,000 Posts In Mandy's Thread. Hope Mandy Sees The Post.
To Mandy!!!!! Well Said Ban.
🥳⭐🍾🏆🎆🎉

ban-one

Works for panties
It was no trouble, just clicked the link I'd provided, and then read the description
Thank you :) I'm sure she'll see it eventually, but she knows how I feel about her 🥰

999.jpg
1461.jpg
62.jpg
E1doiA_XsAIl0aR.jpg
513.jpg

sj1

Love & Basketball
You are welcome and yes she does as you 2 have a respectful admiration for one another. Which I am glad for 2 great people. Way to start off 3,001 with a beautiful and erotic photo set of Mandy. Great choice of photos. ;)