• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Marjorie Taylor Greene should be expelled fom the House and banned from holding any public office, ever

mongo18

A woman is an occasional pleasure but a cigar is always a smoke.
QuackA in 2 minutes from some guy named Vic:

His name is Vic DiBitetto. He did some really good work last year when the pandemic was still settling in. I'd hate to have to clean the dash of his car.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Vic DiBitetto is great. (y) East Coast guy from New York. Lives in New Jersey. He is a huge New York Yankee and New York Giants fan.

This is real and only 30 seconds. The last 10 ...
The mucky swamp? What's Marjorie feeling for? Down there in the last 10? :eek: -- Stormy called Donald Trump, "Mr Puny" :LOL: :p

Last edited:

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Just saw this:

View attachment 855958

Man, how many fucking seeds of this kind of bullshit did he plant through his nonsensical ramblings and criminally inept administration? The trump admin is just going to be the gift that keeps on giving for some time!
Auditors from the Small Business Administration need to look into this. Sounds fishy to me. Quite possibly her family's construction company didn't really need those funds. Hear me out. She and her family get a Paycheck Protection Program Loan (from the SBA) -- Then pray tell out of the blue, Marjorie Taylor-Greene is able to donate $450,000.00 to her own campaign right after the loan was granted. Like magic! Those PPP loans under the CARES Act are to keep the workers in her family's construction company working during the Pandemic They have restrictions to them. Businesses can't use them for anything else.

Election officials cannot bring up election fraud issues, because they would be very hard to prove in this secure election that we just had. But they can bring up election campaign funding violations. They may have something to pin on her. Again Georgia officials need to investigate how she got elected in the first place.

As a side note, almost all Trump administration and allies, received PPP loans. It is a known fact that Jared Kushner, Ivanka, Eric and Donald Trump Jr. also got them for about nine Trump related businesses. Did they really need them? That too could be fraud by obtaining funding through questionable means.

Last edited:

mongo18

A woman is an occasional pleasure but a cigar is always a smoke.
There's a push in Australia to have many of the big companies pay back their covid support for workers where it can be shown that they paid out huge dividends or executive bonuses while receiving the benefit. One of our biggest construction mobs took about 10 million in wage subsidies last year, and paid about the same in exec bonuses during that time.

But back on topic:

5MKUpR4.jpeg

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
"they actually stripped my district of their voice. They stripped my voters of having representation to work for them for the budget -- a successful business owner that knows how to make a profit...that's what my district voted for me for."
I know we've been over this, but it's not a good look for the house and might even strengthen her chances at re-election if her constituents get the feeling they are being disenfranchised. TBH I don't even know how much power/influence she had just being on those committees (I'm assuming she didn't lead them), so was there much harm she could have done if they kept her on them? At least it would have kept her busy.

There's a push in Australia to have many of the big companies pay back their covid support for workers where it can be shown that they paid out huge dividends or executive bonuses while receiving the benefit.
Hell Yes!
There's examples all over the world of large companies receiving covid support and either recording record profits or doling out bonuses for their exec.
You can't beg for food while you're mouth is full.

Sort of related, but the national airline in Canada is refusing to provide refunds unless the government bails them out.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/air-canada-492-million-in-wage-subsidy-covid-19-1.5824950

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
I called Margie Green a Certified Unix and Network Technician on Twitter. I lol'd.

I used to list the same thing in my FreeOnes profile as my occupation. An aficionado of a particular color of sports cars took it literally. It's a cipher for CUNT, I guess claiming an astronomical IQ as he did didn't cover tongue-in-cheek wordplay.

gmase

The first clue that the IQ is not astronomical is claiming to have to one. I'm not the brightest and I picked up on the acronym at the start.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
The first clue that the IQ is not astronomical is claiming to have to one. I'm not the brightest and I picked up on the acronym at the start.

I've had two particularly repugnant Trumpers on Facebook tell me how smart they are in the last couple of days and I think about the sentiment you just expressed and I laugh and laugh. They're still desperate to, "own the libs", but it's like sitting through a second showing of a grade school production of Our American Cousin.

gmase

I've had two particularly repugnant Trumpers on Facebook tell me how smart they are in the last couple of days and I think about the sentiment you just expressed and I laugh and laugh. They're still desperate to, "own the libs", but it's like sitting through a second showing of a grade school production of Our American Cousin.
Whoa. The second production may include the surprise ending. You know the audience is anticipating it.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
I think a lot of it has to do with two things. Number one, money. She is collecting a lot of money. And number two, as PT Barnum is quoted as saying "Say anything you want about me, but spell my name right"

tvstrip

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-doesnt-believe-called-science-evolution.html
Here's a fun one making the rounds.Reiterating the whole "I don't believe in evolution" thing.

But more than that, if you scroll down the page, you'll find that video of her saying that she wouldn't take down statues of Hitler or satan, so she can show them to her children and teach them about them... as if the only way to teach people about evil is to have literal monuments to them.
I'm surprised that one hasn't been mentioned in this thread.

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-doesnt-believe-called-science-evolution.html
Here's a fun one making the rounds.Reiterating the whole "I don't believe in evolution" thing.

But more than that, if you scroll down the page, you'll find that video of her saying that she wouldn't take down statues of Hitler or satan, so she can show them to her children and teach them about them... as if the only way to teach people about evil is to have literal monuments to them.
I'm surprised that one hasn't been mentioned in this thread.
Or tvstrip maybe let them experience the real thing up close and personal.

Last edited: