• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mitch fucking McConnell

mongo18

A woman is an occasional pleasure but a cigar is always a smoke.
This slimy piece of shit has flown under the radar for too long. He's done more damage to the US in the last 6 years than trump could even dream of, but doesn't get anywhere near the attention he deserves. So when I saw that he published an op-ed titled Will Dems work with us, or simply put partisan politics ahead of the country? I decided it was time he had his own thread here.

Here's a couple of fun quotes from the piece: Needless to say, the past two years of unified Republican government will be remembered as a period of historic productivity...Americans’ paychecks are growing, consumer confidence is high and unemployment has reached a near 50-year low. (This was published on Nov 23)

If mcconnell maintains control of the senate, Biden will get nothing. Not one fucking thing. There won't be a stimulus package, because why would republicans help Americans when they can just blame the damage on Biden? There won't be any judicial confirmations. Not just the big ones either. I predict that mitch will fill every seat that's open between now and Jan 20, and then zero for the next 4 years. Health care reform won't happen. Nor will infrastructure, immigration reform, climate change policy, voting rights, minimum wage increase, tax reform, or any of those other policies Biden had on his campaign website.

1200 out of about 4000 executive branch positions that the president gets to fill require senate confirmation. Who here thinks mcconnell will allow a Biden pick he doesn't approve of to get a confirmation hearing? He sat on a supreme court vacancy for over a year and paid no political price. Do you think he's afraid to say "sure, Biden can have any secretary of state he wants, as long as I approve"?

mcconnell got to ruin the last 2 years of Obama's presidency, but now he's got his chance to ruin a democratic presidency before it even begins. Let's use this thread to keep track of all the ways this treasonous cunt works against Americans for the next 4 years or more.

5691285fc0323539f2759905a446e94d.jpg

WWzjdb4.jpg

Last edited:

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
I have despised him forever. A genuine Weasel if there ever was one. The people of Kentucky are supposed to be so unhappy with him but continue to reelect him every time. Kinda like McDonalds. No One will admit to liking it but at lunch time the lines are out into the street.

mongo18

I think he's the worst thing to happen in modern US politics. Possibly all of US politics, but my history isn't that great, so I'll settle for modern.

Mitch in April last year, referring to popular democrat policies like medicare for all and the green new deal - "If I'm still the majority leader in the Senate [in 2020], think of me as the Grim Reaper," McConnell told voters in Owensboro, Kentucky, on Monday. "None of that stuff is going to pass." "I guarantee you that if I'm the last man standing and I'm still the majority leader, it ain't happening," he said. "I can promise you."

I don't understand how he doesn't have a permanent, 24-7 toilet paper, rotten tomato and egg crew outside his house. Fuck that guy.

29-Mitch-Mcconnell-Memes-10.jpg

mitch-mcconnell-stealing-a-supreme-court-seat-and-blocking-bipartisan-35815001.png

Johan

A political genius with absolutely no qualms. Anything he could do that would get him or the GOP some political gain, he'll do it. And the thing that's remarkable (good or bad it's up to you to decide) with him is that he'll tell you, with a straight face he's gonna fuck you.
Politics aside you gotta respect the man who understands like no one else how politics works.

I wish Democrats had someone like this. But the truth is McConnel wouldn't be that strong, he wouldn't be feared that much id Democrat leadership had someone willing to actually fight Mitch, to give him a taste of his own medicine.

mongo18

I wish Democrats had someone like this. But the truth is McConnel wouldn't be that strong, he wouldn't be feared that much id Democrat leadership had someone willing to actually fight Mitch, to give him a taste of his own medicine.

I agree, I've long wished the democrats would stop taking the high road and start taking on republicans using their own rules. But I don't think they can, really. If any democrat behaved like mcconnell, or pretty much any republican, a good chunk of dem voters would not support them for very long. The reason mcconnell has been so successful at what he's done is because the republicans that are still there are never going anywhere, no matter what their leaders do to them and their country.

Johan

I agree, I've long wished the democrats would stop taking the high road and start taking on republicans using their own rules. But I don't think they can, really. If any democrat behaved like mcconnell, or pretty much any republican, a good chunk of dem voters would not support them for very long. The reason mcconnell has been so successful at what he's done is because the republicans that are still there are never going anywhere, no matter what their leaders do to them and their country.

I think a lot of democratic voters would like Schumer, Pelosi, Feinstein, etc. to fight, to really stand up to the GOP. Think about the one moment when democratic voters really thought Pelosi did the right thing when dealing with Trump and deserved credit. That's when she refused to suurender to Trump during the 2019 government shutdown.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
How is Senator Mitch McConnell on foreign policy?

If President Elect Biden names Mitch McConnell to be Ambassador to France (or to some other country) that's one way to get him out of the Senate and Washington, DC and far far away from the United States.

That's one way to get him out.

mongo18

Do you have a source to explain how that would work? Sounds unlikely. If we're dreaming, I'd rather he was ambassador to Yemen or Uganda.

mongo18

I think a lot of democratic voters would like Schumer, Pelosi, Feinstein, etc. to fight, to really stand up to the GOP. Think about the one moment when democratic voters really thought Pelosi did the right thing when dealing with Trump and deserved credit. That's when she refused to suurender to Trump during the 2019 government shutdown.

I know I would, but there would have to be limits. I wouldn't support them if they started doing 180 degree turns overnight on policies and opinions the way republicans do, and a lot of others wouldn't either. Nor could they ignore and upend long standing conventions and traditions the way republicans have without a backlash from their own side.

And for the thousandth time, we're back to the fundamental weakness of the left that the right is forever exploiting, they're generally not willing to give up their decency. And I support that.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Do you have a source to explain how that would work? Sounds unlikely. If we're dreaming, I'd rather he was ambassador to Yemen or Uganda.
No it was just an idea that I had. But first, let's see how the Georgia Senate run off elections play out in January.

Johan

[QUOTE="mongo18, post: 10961239, member: 45631"And for the thousandth time, we're back to the fundamental weakness of the left that the right is forever exploiting, they're generally not willing to give up their decency. And I support that.
[/QUOTE] And because of that, the left does Boxing when the Right does MMA...

mongo18

mitch mcconnell's dark pivot: wreck the economy - and sabotage Biden's presidency

The strategy is simple, if diabolical: Let the American economy fall into ruin and then blame Biden for the fallout. Use people's anger to win back the House in 2022 and then elect another Republican to the White House in 2024, and resume cramming the federal bench with right-wing judges.

mitch mcconnell's relief offer is actually worse than doing nothing

On Tuesday, a bipartisan group of lawmakers from the Senate and House decided to show a modicum of responsibility by attempting to break the monthslong stalemate on Capitol Hill over coronavirus relief. The crew unveiled a $908 billion compromise package that addressed most of the economic issues Democrats are concerned about, but at a price point moderate Republicans could maybe live with. It didn’t take long, unfortunately, for Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell to dismiss the effort, telling reporters, “We just don’t have time to waste time.”

Surprising to nobody, I'm sure. The dems want a $3 trillion package that will keep the economy on life support through the winter, and poised for a rapid comeback after the vaccine has been widely distributed. A bipartisan group came up with a much more modest proposal that both sides could potentially live with.
mcconnell has refused to consider either one, and is pushing his own plan that does nothing for unemployed Americans, does not include federal aid for state and local governments, but contains a provision that ends the Federal Reserve's emergency lending program and ensures that it cannot be restarted later, and includes liability protections for employers who force their employees into unsafe situations.

Seriously, America, how can a democratic country be fucked so badly, for so long, by just 1 man?

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
How is Senator Mitch McConnell on foreign policy?

If President Elect Biden names Mitch McConnell to be Ambassador to France (or to some other country) that's one way to get him out of the Senate and Washington, DC and far far away from the United States.

That's one way to get him out.
McConnell would just turn down the appointment. Kentucky's governor, the person who would appoint the replacement, is a Democrat so McConnell leaving the Senate on his own accord is only a dream.

This does bring about some post-Georgia hypotheticals though:
  • The Senate is 50-50 and a Democratic Senator vacates the office with a Republican governor. The Dems lose control of the Senate.
  • The Senate is 51-49 and a Republican Senator vacates the office with a Democratic governor. The Reps lose control of the Senate.
After the RBG situation, it be the epitome of karma if the Republicans got control at 51-49 and then a Republican Senator [becomes unable to fulfill the duties of the office]. A Dem governor appoints a Democrat and the Dems get control of the Senate.

Last edited:

Theopolis Q. Hossenffer

I have enjoyed listen to Mitch and his minions suddenly return to the Deficit as a reason to not provide enough money for people to exist for a week. As always if it's money for Corporations or the 1% is is Deficit, what deficit. But if for you and me, you're just lazy bums who won't work if we give you anything. I(t's got to where they don't even pretend to care whether you live or die. or your kids do. They just sit on top sucking up every bit of oxygen there is. I suspect if we hadn't been in a constant state of war since 2001 and supporting the poor misunderstood Corporate America we might have a few bucks left. But no we did and now we don't.

Last edited: