• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Mitch fucking McConnell

georges

Staff member

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
I have the impression the dawn is settling for Moscow Mitch

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.

gmase

Nattering Nabob of Negativism
He and Feinstein are trying to hold on for the same reason. Personally, I say put them in their wheelchairs, and have races that we can bet on.
Or a comfy corner of the chamber with a warm blanket. Their votes, or lack thereof, will offset each other.

Feinstein appears to be in worse condition. Mitch’s episodes seem to be intermittent.

georges

Staff member
He and Feinstein are trying to hold on for the same reason. Personally, I say put them in their wheelchairs, and have races that we can bet on.
Put them in retirement houses , a place which is where they belong

Mr. Daystar

In a bell tower, watching you through cross hairs.
Or a comfy corner of the chamber with a warm blanket. Their votes, or lack thereof, will offset each other.

Feinstein appears to be in worse condition. Mitch’s episodes seem to be intermittent.
Just like my wife and I. I have no clue why we even vote, we always cancel each other out. I think Feinstein is looking at Alzheimer's or dementia, and Mitch is getting hit with mini strokes, which will end in a massive stroke, he will never recover from. At least that's my opinion. It's pretty obvious though, that they are both going down, while trying to keep their team together, and their causes intact. Sad thing about that, is neither one realizes their own people would sell them out for a dollar. We both know there is no honor among thieves.

The Yak

I changed my middle-name to Freeones
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/co...l-not-fit-office-appeared-freeze-s-rcna102706

Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene. R-Ga., said Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell is “not fit for office” after he appeared to freeze up for a second time in recent weeks when speaking to reporters.

“Severe aging health issues and/or mental health incompetence in our nation’s leaders MUST be addressed,” she wrote Wednesday in a post on X, the social media platform formerly known as Twitter.

I thought that was funny.