• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

MLB Trivia

[B][URL="https://www.freeones.com/panther said:
Panther[/URL][/B], post: 8968734, member: 26138"]Who was the last MLB official player manager?

That would have to be Pete Rose. Before that I would think Frank Robinson.

feller469

Moving to a trailer in Fife, AL.
According to a couple NYC media outlets, Derek Jeter, but I am pretty sure that was unofficial (and I think Girardi has done a great job with that team, especially the bullpen.)

feller469

In 1997, Canada was directly related to three of the four MVP and Cy Young award winners. How so?

feller469

Correct. (On a side note, I am trying to watch the Marlins-Braves on Fox Sports One and there is some douchebag whistling as loud as he can near a field mic. I would not go to Marlins game simply because I would get arrested. I would buy a souvenir wood bat, find this guy, smash his face with the bat repeatedly. Amazing no one from Fox or the Marlins has asked the dude to stop.)

Correct. (On a side note, I am trying to watch the Marlins-Braves on Fox Sports One and there is some douchebag whistling as loud as he can near a field mic. I would not go to Marlins game simply because I would get arrested. I would buy a souvenir wood bat, find this guy, smash his face with the bat repeatedly. Amazing no one from Fox or the Marlins has asked the dude to stop.)

Dude made a nice catch on Stanton's homer. :clap:

feller469

Iknow who threw it, who caught it, but am guessing on the left fielder, Rick Monday?

There are 9 people who are in both The Canadian Baseball Hall Of Fame & Cooperstown. Any guesses?

I didn't know there was a Canadian Baseball Hall Of Fame :o

But now that I do I'm thinking Gary Carter, Andre Dawson, Roberto Alomar, Tommy Lasorda and.....?

Ya'll should induct Pete Rose. That'd be awesome :D