• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Most Beautiful (attractive) Female Face… Ever!

From a pool of 64 gorgeous babes [spanning 80+ years of multimedia], and after 7 months and 60 matches, the Most Beautiful Face Ever Tournament*
has painstakingly chosen its "Final 4". Here's your opportunity to weigh in on this historic question during the tourney's critical home stretch.

Semifinals-header.jpg

Match A

Which of the following models would you say is more facially alluring? (click the links below to review and compare their photo images)

Nicola Cavanis

or

Carla Ossa

Poll Duration: 2 days (48 hours)

In the event of a tie, contest will be decided according to models' current Babepedia.com ratings, or secondarily (if still deadlocked) by model with
the higher vote count on said site. Use of Babepedia.com ratings shall also apply to those matches not meeting the 5 vote minimum, with the
following exceptions: matches ending 4-0, 3-0, or 3-1.

*note: This tournament is currently active on the originating/source site

I pass, because jumping through these multiple hoops to prove I am human at that host is just too annoying.

Worth the price of admission. They are, hands down, the best search engine for tracking down nude images.
Btw, the authentication/verification processing goes away if you sign up. Registration is free. ;)

Supafly

Retired Mod
Bronze Member
Registry starts with asking for my phone number. Sorry, that is not happening.

To be clear, participating in this poll is FREE, easy, and does not require your phone number.
All one has to do is click on the contestants' links above, view the results, and then scroll to view more.

If you click on the pictures [which isn't necessary to view them] at a rapid frequency, the site's
security software will think you're an automated intruder (i.e., "bot") and will ask you to verify that you're human, and so on.

From a pool of 64 gorgeous babes [spanning 80+ years of multimedia], and after 7 months and 60 matches, the Most Beautiful Face Ever Tournament*
has painstakingly chosen its "Final 4". Here's your opportunity to weigh in on this historic question during the tourney's critical home stretch.

Semifinals-header.jpg

Match A

Which of the following models would you say is more facially alluring? (click the links below to review and compare their photo images)

Nicola Cavanis

or

Carla Ossa

In the event of a tie, contest will be decided according to models' current Babepedia.com ratings, or secondarily (if still deadlocked) by model with
the higher vote count on said site. Use of Babepedia.com ratings shall also apply to those matches not meeting the 5 vote minimum, with the
following exceptions: matches ending 4-0, 3-0, or 3-1.

*note: This tournament is currently active on the originating/source site

Both women are gorgeous, but giving the nod to Nicola Cavanis for her smile and more natural look (i.e., less make-up).

Last edited:

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
Don't think it'd be appropriate to share that here as the contest is on a "rival" social platform.
Instead, if you still want the link, I can share it privately.
Well if it's on a rival site then you shouldn't even be promoting it on here!

Let's return to beautiful faces.

Well if it's on a rival site then you shouldn't even be promoting it on here!

Let's return to beautiful faces.

I'm promoting the contest [which I originally started here], not the site. If I were promoting the site, I would've posted or provided the link to the site.

Last edited:
Semifinals A of the MBF Tournament has expired.

Final-Tally.jpg

Nicola Cavanis - 2
Carla_Ossa - 0

5-vote mininum was not met. By rule, official winner of match shall be based on candidate with the higher babe rating.

With a Babepedia rating of 9.11, by default, Nicola Cavanis defeats Carla_Ossa (8.99) to advance to the Most Beautiful Face Ever Championship Finals!

Beautiful Nicola

Last edited:
Semifinals-header.jpg

Match B

Which of the following women would you say [in their prime] was more facially alluring? (click the links below to review and compare their photo images)

Adriana Lima

or

Grace Kelly

In the event of a tie, contest will be decided according to models' current Babepedia.com ratings, or secondarily (if still a tie) by model with the higher vote count on said site.
Use of Babepedia.com ratings shall also apply to those matches not meeting the 5 vote minimum, with the following exceptions: matches ending 4-0, 3-0, or 3-1.

Last edited:
Semifinals B of the MBF Tournament has expired.

Final-Tally.jpg

Adriana Lima - 2
Grace Kelly - 0

5-vote mininum was not met. By rule, official winner of match shall be based on candidate with the higher babe rating.

With a Babepedia rating of 9.07, by default, Adriana Lima defeats Grace Kelly (8.93) to advance to the Most Beautiful Face Ever Championship Finals!

Classic Adriana Lima

Last edited:
The Finals for Most Beautiful Face in Comtemporary History (1945 to present) is now set and will feature newcomer Nicola Cavanis vs. supermodel Adriana_Lima.