• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Movie Association Game

ckjedi66

Can I borrow your virginity?
Ok...heres how it works.....

I name a Movie and an actor, the next person names a movie that the previous actor was in, and an actor that was in the same movie.....ok heres an example:

Harrison Ford:Star Wars

the next post could say something like:

Michelle Pfeiffer:What Lies Beneath

ok lets roll guys and gals, this cant be too hard!

i will start:

Wesley Snipes-Demolition Man

GO!!!!

MASAMUNE

Banned
im not sure i get this. me dumb. but here goes nothing

Sandra Bullock - Speed

ckjedi66

Can I borrow your virginity?
yup ypu got it, ill keep it going and hope others keep it rolling.....

Keanu Reeves - The Matrix

Well now there'a a thread killer.. Carrie Ann Moss. LOL Wait...she was also in that one Mars movie...

Anyway... This game is called Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon (originally, that is). Been around a long time... lol

sabrefan

Does my bum look big on this forum?
Orlando Bloom - Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl

big lu

Black belt in Cock-Fu
Ben Affleck was in Car Wash?? http://talk.*************/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif:confused:

mmm I don't thinkso lol

QBall I think you're supposed to name a movie that the previous actor posted was in, and a different actor that was in the same movie.

So for example an actor named Bill Duke was in that movie Car Wash and he was also in Predator

so therefore we would come out with ...

Bill Duke -- Predator

;)

big lu

Black belt in Cock-Fu
lol sorry bout the correction

I just didnt want to see you keep making that mistake over & over :hatsoff:

No. For example -- Harrison Ford, Star Wars. You could then name any other actor/actress who has worked in a movie with Harrison Ford, such as Anne Heche (whatever that movie was called where she and Ford were stranded on a deserted island). Doesn't have to be the same movie.

big lu said:
Ben Affleck was in Car Wash?? http://talk.*************/images/smilies/rolleyes.gif:confused:

mmm I don't thinkso lol

QBall I think you're supposed to name a movie that the previous actor posted was in, and a different actor that was in the same movie.

So for example an actor named Bill Duke was in that movie Car Wash and he was also in Predator

so therefore we would come out with ...

Bill Duke -- Predator

;)

MASAMUNE

Banned
I name a Movie and an actor, the next person names a movie that the previous actor was in, and an actor that was in the same movie.....

how about like this:

star wars- harrison ford
indiana jones last crusade- sean connery
rising sun- wesley snipes

star wars has harrison ford, harrison ford was in indiana jones. indiana jones had sean connery, sean connery was in Rising Sun, rusing sun had wesley snipes.....yea?
this is cleaner and less confusing