• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

NFL '17 Season Thread

WHAT was he protesting? WHAT does he want to happen? HOW is it supposed to happen? WHO is supposed to do it?

I could go on and on with questions about the sophomoric nature of his...protest. Same with all the other morons doing it.

I don't really care about them doing it as much as WHY they are doing it. They are just looking to have society talking about them just so they will be talked about. They remind be of little children.

Now, the anthem - we can have a discussion about the anthem. There is no reason (in my opinion) we have to play it EVERY game, at EVERY sporting event, at EVERY level from kindergarten up...It's OVERKILL, plain and simple. No other country in the West (I believe) plays their damn anthems in such a fashion. We get it, we need to support good ol' USA. Enough for christ sakes. I don't need to have to pay my respects to this fucking country at every sporting event I watch or play in.

And these RETARDS are now using its overkill to look like complete retards.

jJ6wOn1.jpg

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Man, the President has played the NFL owners; the commissioner; the NFLPA and the players involved in those tantrums like a goddamn Stradivarius. The owners and GMs are gonna have a tough time enforcing Goodell's compromise (but is it a compromise?). If they wind up benching w̶h̶i̶n̶y̶,̶ ̶c̶r̶y̶b̶a̶b̶y̶ ̶a̶s̶s̶h̶o̶l̶e̶s̶ players who are difference makers, the Shield is going to suffer. I wouldn't know. I haven't watched a game since the beginning of week two.

Man, the President has played the NFL owners; the commissioner; the NFLPA and the players involved in those tantrums like a goddamn Stradivarius. The owners and GMs are gonna have a tough time enforcing Goodell's compromise (but is it a compromise?). If they wind up benching w̶h̶i̶n̶y̶,̶ ̶c̶r̶y̶b̶a̶b̶y̶ ̶a̶s̶s̶h̶o̶l̶e̶s̶ players who are difference makers, the Shield is going to suffer. I wouldn't know. I haven't watched a game since the beginning of week two.

4D chess.

Aaron Rogers hurt. Andrew Luck re-aggravated his injury and may not play this season. JJ Watt. Injuries are a bitch.

Allen Robinson, David Johnson, Dalvin Cook, Chris Coleman, Tyler Eifert, and Spencer Ware.

What is the list of guys that I drafted in fantasy that have already gone on IR. It's across four teams, but still. Multiple teams are hit by some of those dudes. Tough, weird year. Redskins will have their critics when they win the Super Bowl. People will make excuses for why it won't be "legit". Like when the Cardinals went, and all the douchebag pundits said they were the worst SB representative for a conference in a long time. And then they gave us one of the most exciting SBs in recent memory. Take it from Dick - this year's SB is on nobody's lips right now - like DC and Buffalo, or DC and Pittsburgh (sorry guys, hard to believe, but KC won't get there). Anyhoo. Weird year.

Most active NFL trade deadline ever. Jay Ajayi traded by Dolphins to Eagles. Duane Brown Texans to Seahawks. Kelvin Benjamin Panthers to Bills. Didn't see that last one coming.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
The NFL is such a shit show right now. Bears/Packers at Soldier field and the stadium wasn't even half full.

Meanwhile in the CFL:

Panthers won ugly against the Jets today. But, a win is a win. DILLY DILLY!!!

Hoping for the Rams to take down the 'Aints.