• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

No, girls should NOT be allowed to wear yoga pants on airplanes

BeatMan

My wife doesn't know I'm a perv!
A leftist woman who is passionate about denying American citizens their second amendment rights was outraged when she saw United Airlines refuse to let two young girls board a flight wearing skin tight "leggings" or yoga pants until they put on something to cover up. Sites like the Huffington Post milked the outrage, saying that a double standard applied because men were allowed to board wearing shorts, and leftist men immediately tweated that they would be quick to fly United in yoga pants to show their solidarity. (I have decided to stop flying on airplanes effective immediately.)
The only thing missing from this wall to wall coverage was photos of what "leggings" or yoga pants can actually look like. While the very last thing I would ever want to do is to disseminate photos of women in revealing clothing, it is impossible to discuss a controversy about yoga pants without actually showing visually what we're talking about. Think of it like a visit to your doctor's office where we are just having a clinical, scientific discussion of the issues:

Obviously the results varies from person to person and on the brand of spandex involved. But you can see that for many people, yoga pants is only a quarter step away from nudity. You can see every contour of a woman's rear, and in the front sometimes the outline of her reproductive organs.
That's not appropriate for young girls in public settings. I'm not even sure it's appropriate for adult women in formal settings. But for young girls, it serves to sexualize them prematurely. It can amount to full frontal and full rear nudity, minus the flesh tones. The rule of thumb is, if I can determine whether you're a candidate for labia enlargement surgery while you're fully clothed, your clothes are too tight.
United Airlines, which is now doing a peculiar dance over whether yoga pants are or are not permitted on its flights, was right to require these girls to cover themselves. They were not in yoga or ballet class, they were in a place of business open to the general public where a moderate dress code is not unreasonable. United Airlines can and should have different standards from places like "YogaPantsAss.com".
It is ironic that hardcore feminists decry women being viewed as sexual objects, but on the other hand see no problem about young girls walking around with their private parts sticking out.

http://newsmachete.com/?news=2057

Johan

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
News machete, seriously ?
:picardfacepalm:

I went to the original article. "denying American citizens their second amendment rights" had a link attached to it. I clcked on it and what I found was an article in which the words "gun" and "second amendment" wasn't even mentioned. Seems like they completely made up this part

sean miguel

women's yoga pants are one of the single greatest inventions in history, brought to us by the space program (citation needed). It's right up there with Tang and microwave ovens.

mongo18

A woman is an occasional pleasure but a cigar is always a smoke.
If you asked the question "when should it matter LEAST that a woman wears pants that you can see all of her curves in?" I think a pretty good answer would be "when sitting on a FUCKING PLANE in a FUCKING SEAT where you can't see ANY FUCKING THING anyway."

This is stupid.

pool_hustler

Be careful what you wish for, it might come true!
Apparently the OP is in agreement with Islam on this one.

went to the original article. "denying American citizens their second amendment rights" had a link attached to it. I clcked on it and what I found was an article in which the words "gun" and "second amendment" wasn't even mentioned. Seems like they completely made up this part

Standard operating procedure at that site, and so many others like it.

Johan

United Airlines defends gate decision to bar girls wearing leggings from flight

Social media storm prompted by tweets from prominent gun safety advocate pulls in celebrities as airline attempts to explain dress policy for ‘pass riders’

United Airlines on Sunday defended a gate agent’s decision to bar two young girls from a flight because they were wearing leggings, a decision that drew a wave of high-profile criticism and customer threats to end business with the airline.

The incident took place at Denver international airport and was reported by Shannon Watts, the founder of the gun safety group Moms Demand Action, on Twitter. Watts said she saw two girls stopped from boarding a flight to Minneapolis by a gate agent.

“She’s forcing them to change or put dresses on over leggings or they can’t board,” Watts wrote. “Since when does United police women’s clothing?”

According to Watts, the gate agent then said “she doesn’t make the rules, just follows them”.

Watts said “a 10-year-old girl in gray leggings” who “looked normal and appropriate” was forced to change her clothing before boarding.

United did not immediately respond to a phone call or email with questions. The airline’s Twitter account, however, responded directly to Watts, saying: “The passengers this morning were United pass riders who were not in compliance with our dress code policy for company benefit travel.

“In our contract of carriage, rule 21, we do have the right to refuse transport for passengers. This is left to the discretion of the gate agents.”

The passengers were “pass riders”, the company said
, defining such fliers as “United employees or eligible dependents” who fly when possible as a “company benefit”.

There is a dress code for pass travelers as they are representing UA when they fly,” United wrote. “Casual attire is allowed as long as it looks neat and is in good taste for the local environment.”

The company’s passenger contract says that it can bar people who are “barefoot or not properly clothed”. It does not elaborate on that description.

Watts said that the company’s behavior was “sexist and sexualizes young girls. Not to mention that the families were mortified and inconveni[e]nced”. She added: “Their father, who was allowed to board with no issue, was wearing shorts.”

Jonathan Guerin, a spokesman for the airline, told the Washington Post the girls “were not in compliance with our dress code policy for company benefit travel”.

“Our regular passengers are not going to be denied boarding because they are wearing leggings or yoga pants,” Guerin said. “But when flying as a pass traveler, we require pass travelers to follow rules, and that is one of those rules.”

Several celebrities poured scorn on United, some threatening to stop flying with the company.

“I have flown United before with literally no pants on. Just a top as a dress.” the model Chrissy Teigen wrote. “Next time I will wear only jeans and a scarf.”

Told of United’s policy for pass riders, Teigen said: “Honestly I don’t really care. If I have an issue with a company, I stop giving them money.”

The Oscar-winning actor Patricia Arquette called United’s actions “terrible” and rejected the company’s attempt to explain its policy. “Leggings are business attire for 10 year olds,” Arquette wrote in response to the explanation about “casual attire”. “Their business is being children.”

The actor LeVar Burton had a similar exchange with the company, writing: “The punitive measures taken are not a good look!”

After telling the company she might change all her upcoming United flights to other airlines, the comedian Sarah Silverman received an explanation of the company’s policy.

“I understand,” Silverman replied. “I suggest u consider updating ur rules 4 friends & fam as they seem to apply mostly 2 females & are outdated.”
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...-leggings-shannon-watts?CMP=oth_b-aplnews_d-1

The aricle for the highyly respected and trustworthy *giggles* News Machete was deceiving (if not lying). They said that one girl was forced to change, without saying they were two girls who were forced to and they were 10, deceiving people into beliving we were talking about a teenager or a young adult, a fully-formed women, not to 10 years old kids. Now anyone who sees a sexual inuendo in a 10 years old girl wearing leggings is really scary and a potential child molester.

We were deceived into believing it was this
erase2.jpg

While in reality it was this
da2323cba1ab8c4d5b03c95e12768529.jpg

And these are the people who claim mainstream medias are fake news.
Gimme a break !

PS : If you ever happen to be in a plane next to chrissy Teigen in the near future, you may post a picture on the board !

Johan

Also we know now have the name of the "leftist woman who is passionate about denying American citizens their second amendment rights" who reported this and why News Machette *giggles* not mentioned her name : people would have seen tht they "forgot to mention it was 10 years old girls, not teenagers or young adults as they wanted us to think it was...

Supafly

Retired Morgenmuffel
Bronze Member
Beatie follows through with his permanent crusade against women and girls living a life asthey personally choose.