• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Nudist Beach

Tripod

Nice tits, mind if I feel them?
I lived in sydney and would go to byron bay quiet often. The hostel i stayed in on the out skirts of town was besides the nude beach. One day i went for a walk and this beaitiful blonde girl who was clothed gave me a big smile. I said hi and she stopped for a chat. She said you do know you are entering a nude beach. I tried to sound suprised and said no. I said how come you are wearing clothes and she laughed and said i am going to town. Everyone in town wears clothes. We both laughed. I said do i need to take off my shorts if i keep walking and she said its the respectful thing to do. So with that i pulled down my shorts and put them over my shoulder. She smiled and said fancy a swim. I said sure she pulled up her dress exposing her naked body. She had amazing 36c breasts and hard nipples and the softed juices ass you had ever seen. She raced into the water and i chased in after her. We swam and played before she swam over to me and kissed me. She reached down to my already hard cock. She gripped me and smirked and said i can see you are trouble. She then hugged me tight in the water and slid my cock into her pussy. We kissed as she grinded her pussy down onto my cock. I hand squeezing her perfect ass. I sucked her nipples as we fucked hard and fast. After a couple of minutes she came and so did i inside her. We kissed and laughed before getting out of the water. She put her beach dress back on and said maybe i will see you around. I said sure and as she walked away i said whats your name. She said Matilda but everyone calls me Mattie. She asked mine before smiling and running off. I continuted walking naked and i could see a couple of people smile and laugh. They must have seen what happened.

Tripod

The next day i went for a walk along the nudist beach again. I went nude so not to offend anyone. I saw a super hot chick run straight past me into the water. She was mid 30s small blonde girl medium build with huge natural tits. She ran past me like i wasnt there. I decided to take a rest so i could see her swim and watch her walk out. Her tits bounced as she jumped the waves as i saw flashes of her ass and pussy as she dived under the waves. I tried not to pretend to look at her as she came out of the water. She smailed walking past me and said the water is beautiful as her tits bounced as she walked i smiled and said it sure looks good to me. She winked as she walked past. I lay there smoking some weed just chilling when a young long haired guy sat down beside me. I could not help notice he was fully naked and had a big dick. He said hey mate where you from. I said the uk and offered him some of my j. He smiled and said nice one. I was going to tell him i am not gay just before he said i saw you checking out the blonde chick. I said i couldnt help it shes hot as fuck. He told me she was his teacher. He said many a time i knocked one out thinking of her. I said had u seen her naked back then and he said yeah she lives on the beach and goes swimming here ever afternoon. He said most of his mates came up for a perv. He said she pretends not to see us but reckons she secretly loves it. I asked him if he knew a chick called Mattie and he said yeah shes my girlfriend. He said how do you know her. I said i said hi to her yesterday. He said she is hot isnt she. I said she sure is. He laughed. He said do you want to hang out with my mates. I said sure why not. He said you got anymore weed. I said i do. So i followed him back to a group of people. There was 8 in total. 5 girls and 3 guys and now me. Everyone was naked. The passed me some drink that was strong as fuck and i rolled a couple of js. I passed the joint a small brunette chick with the side of her head shaven. She had 34b breasts a nice round ass and pieced nipples. She smiled at me. The guy said i am sasuage what is your name. I said Tripod they all laughed. He said this is my friend doughie and this is shane. The girls are Lara who you just met, Zoe a blonde girl with 34b breasts that was very pretty. Kel a brown haired 34c small girl with a beautiful smile. Kerry a light brown haired girl that was stunning and had beautiful big 36d tits and Bree who they called 36dd Bree for obvious reasons. I joked that i am not used to meeting so many hot naked girls at the same time. Sausage said its ok if you get a hard on the girls will only see it as a compliment. He waved his semi hard cock in the air and everyone laughed. After a few drink and smokes we all went for a swim. Sausage came over and said which of them do you want. I said they are all hot. He said if you could choose one. I said Kerry. He laughed and said good answer. He then swam over to Kerry and whispered into her ear. He then went over to Kel and kissed her. I could see him finger her soon after. Before he started fucking her. Everyone else started cheering them on. Lara and Zoe then started making out.Shane swam over to watch. Dougie and Bree were kissing now too. Kerry swam over beside me. She said are you having fun. I said not as much as everyone else. She smiled and said we will have to do something about this. We kissed and i touched her perfect tits. She gripped my cock and slid her pussy onto it. She looked into my eyes as she slid down my hard cock with her tight pussy. We were soon fucking. I looked around at everyone else and thought this is crazy. I fucked her nice and hard and she moaned loudly. Was so nice fucking her in the water. She came hard on me and was very loud. She then took my cock out of her pussy and said fuck my ass. I want to cum in there. So i fucked het tight ass and she maoned so loud. I felt my balls tighten and came hard in her ass. She smiled and kissed me. Back on the beach we had a few more drinks and smokes before we went back to suasages beach house.

Tripod

That night back at the beach party i got pretty wasted. There was lots of tits on display. Lots of sex games and people fcuking in public. I enjoyed watching all of this. I was sitting on a sofa watching two.girls sucking two guys off the aim of the game was the winner was who came first. Everyone cheered them on. Next minute there was a girl beside me it was Maddie. She said are you having fun. I said yeah this is crazy. Then sasuage jumped in beside Maddie. He said i see you two have met again. He said i heard you fcuked my girlfriend. Maddie said i heard you fcuked Kel. He laughed and said i sure did. They both laughed. He said do you want to fcuk her again. I said only if you are cool with it and Maddie wants to. They both laughed. He said go get me a beer mate. When i came back Maddie was giving Sasuage a blow job. She looked up at me. Sausage said thank for the beer and said sit back and chill. He passed me a j. Maddie sucked him slow and deep at the start before getting faster. After a few minutes he took off her dress and started licking her pussy. She kissed me as he did this but Sasuage stopped and said just watch. He then picked her up and carried her into the middle of the room. He started fcuking her doggy hard and fast her tits bouncing. Lots of people were watching and cheering. He then got her to ride him. She moaned and groaned and kept looking at me as she rode him hard. They fcuked for ages in lots of positions. Everyone was turned on watching. Maddie came a couple of times before eventually Sasuage was getting close. I was waiting for him to cum in her mouth or face instead he came inside of her. She wasnt expecting it either. After he was finished everyone cheered and Maddie ran to the bathroom. He sat down beside me and said see if you can fcuk her as good as that. I decided this party was too crazy and i was going to leave but just wanted to check on Maddie. I told her i was going to go and she said please dont. She said dont mind sasuage he can be such a dick. She said go have some fun and i will chat to you later. I went back to the kitchen and chatted to a small brunette girl called Erin. After a while we started kissing. She sat up on the table as we made out. She said follow me and we went into a bedroom. There was another couple fucking on the double bed but the single bed was avaialable they didnt mind us being there. Soon i was fingering her and she was wanking me off. Then she gave me a bj before we started fucking. I watched her grind my hard cock and occasionally looked over at the girl Kel being fucked by an older guy. Erin rode my cock so nice her small tits and long nipples were so nice to watch. I sucked and licked them. She then bent over and i fucked her doggy really hard. The other guy came on kels tits as we fucked. They then watched us fuck. I made Erin cum a couple of times. The second time was so tence she needed a break. Erin said to Kel why dont you take over. She didnt need to be asked twice. She bent over and i fucked her hard she came and was so loud. She then rode me really hard. After a while i knew i was going to cum. Erin came back and i came over both there tits. Kel licked some of my cum of Erins tits and the girls kissed. It was totally awesome and i went back to the party.

Tripod

Later on at the party Sausage brought me and Maddie into the middle of the lounge. He called for everyone to gather round. He told everyone that i reckon i am a better fcuk than him and he said prove it. He laughed and said no pressure. Maddie whispered to me dont mind him, forget everyone here and lets have fun. I just smiled. At the start i couldnt get it up. No amount of being wanked or sucked off seemed to help. Everyone was laughing and suasage was calling me floppy dick. Some of the crowd went away and i told maddie to stop trying for a few minutes. I wasnt sure was it the pressure, the drink or the fact i had cum not long before that meant i couldnt get it up. Suasage called me a loser and went to get a beer. Me and Maddie kissed and i played with her tits. Before long i was rock hard. She said i knew you would be ok. She got on top and rode me. It was so nice. I then bent her over and started fucking her doggy. Word got out that we were fcuking and everyone was back watching including suasage. I made maddie cum hard and she roared loud before i made her cum harder next time. I could see suasage laugh with his mates but also got the feeling he didnt like it. After maddie came the second time i pulled out my soaking wet cock and slid it into her ass. This lead to a huge cheer. I then fcuked her ass and she screamed and roared in delight. I made her cum again. Before cumming onto her face and into her mouth. I got a huge cheer. I looked over to suasage and said how did i do. He smiled back and said you did good man. I left soon after.

Tripod

The next afternoon i went for a stroll along the nudist beach to roughly the spot i saw the hot teacher a few days before. I lay on the beach naked. Right on q i saw her run past me into the water i only saw some side boob and her beautiful ass before she was in the water. I lite up a j and watched her swim. A couple of minutes later she got out of the water. Looking hot as fuck her tits bouced towards me. I could not take my eyes of her as she walked towards me. As she got close she said are you enjoying the view. I smiled and said its heavanily. She laughed and said smooth. I went red and she laughed. She said wat u smoking. I said a j. She said oh cool can i have some. I said sure. It was pretty strong weed and i was already stoned. I staired at her beautiful eyes and i watched water drip off her tits and run from her hard nipples. Forgetting i was naked i got a hard on. She smoked away not noticing and said this is good shit. She handed me back the j and saw my raging hard on. She laughed and said i am not sure that it the correct way to behave on a nude beach. I said sorry i cant help it. She said do you want a cold shower back at me. I said i think i need it. She said come on then id love another smoke but cant be seen smoking in public. I said thats right you are a teacher. She laughed and said how do you know are you stalking me or something. I told her the story about meeting her ex students. She asked what did they say and i told her they all come up to see you swim and most of them knock one out when they get home thinking of you. She laughed and said i guess its some sort of weird compliment, as is your erection. I said it is. Back at her she got me a beer and we sat out on the decking watching the waves break. She sat oppositite me so i could get a cheeky look at her tits every so often and even see her pussy. I watched her ass anytime she got another beer. We had a couple of j and got really wasted. She jokingly asked how was my erection. I said it was gone down. She laughed and said thats a pity. I grabbed my dick and said i can get it back up if you want. She smiled and said can you now. She knelt down between me and said let me try first. She started sucking my cock and in no time i was rock hard. She laughed and said thats impressive. I then knelt down and licked her pussy. I started slow but i soon was sucking her clit and fingering her. I made her cum by rubbing her clit before tongue fucking her. When i was finished she said i dont know if its the weed or what but wow. She said come with me. We went back to her bedroom and she rode me like crazy. She was so fcuking horny and she came a couple of times. I then fucked her amazing tits before fucking her doggy. I then lay on top of her. Her hard nipples pressing into me and fucked her once more. I was close to cumming now and i asked her where do you want it. She grabbed my ass i fucked her hard. She could see i was close and wouldnt let me pull out so i came hard inside of her. We kissed and lay together looking into each other eyes after. That even and night we drank, smoked and fucked alot more. I woke up the next moring to see her get ready for work. She smiled and said it was heavanily alright. I laughed and said it sure was. She said are you staying around for long in the bay and i said im not sure. She said maybe you should. I laughed and maybe i will. She kissed me and said let yourself out.

Tripod

A couple of hours later i left the beach house and went for a walk. I met Kerry the cute girl i fcuked the first time i met sausage and his friends. She said Sausage is looking for you and he is not happy. He thinks you disrespected him when u fcuked Maddie (Mattie) in the ass at the party and cumming in her face and mouth. She said Maddie is getting alot of abuse of him too. I said thank for telling me but i can look after myself. She said you dont understand he is dangerous and is rumoured to have killed people before. I went back to my hostel and a couple of people told me some crazy guy is looking for you. My room had being messed up but luckily my passport and wallet were hid in my car. I grabbed my stuff and jumped into the car. I asked where the school was. I drove there and could see the hot teacher Chloe but she couldnt see me. I wanted to explain i had to run and that i wouldnt be able to meet up with her tonight. I then drove to where Maddie worked a clothes shop and went in. I told her i was leaving and she could come with me. She looked at me and said ok. I was shocked but she just left the shop and jumped into the car. We drove back to hers and she grabbed some stuff. Just as we were leaving a car pulled up. It was sausage. We drove off and he followed trying to ram us off the road. Some how we got away. I drove for the rest of the day until we were in some quiet town in queensland and we slept in the car. The next morning i drove allday again. We stopped ina bigger town and booked into a hostel.

Tripod

The next few months we travelled around and fcuked alot but then we started to run out of cash. We went to sydney and i got a job construction. I worked all day and fcuked all night. Life was good. Maddie got bored in the winter when she could not go to the beach. She got a job in a shop but the pay was rubbish. She then got a job in a pub but she worked late and weekends and we didnt see each other and the money wasnt great. One day she came home and said she got a new job. It was in a strip club. She wanted me to come to see her work so i was cool with it. I went and she was a natural. She made lots of money but i didnt see her alot. A couple of nights she didnt come home and when she did she said she went out after work with the girls and crashed in one of their places. I told her we dont have to stay together if it doesnt suit. The next night i came home and all her stuff was gone. I went to confront her in the club but they wouldnt let me in. I was a bit annoyed she left that way. A couple of weeks later there was a knock on the door. It was maddie she looked amazing. Wearing the best of clothes and jewelery. She told me she is no longer working in the club. But she had met someone. I said its cool as long as you are happy. She said she was. As much as i was gutted i understood. She said i wanted to say goodbye properly. She stripped off and we fucked a few times before her phone rang again and again. She said she needed to go. I said cool. We kissed and i knew i would never see her again. A few months later i moved back to the uk. I would often think about Maddie and wondered how she was.

Tripod

A few years passed. I had a permanent job and was about to get married. A few weeks before the wedding i found out my future wife was cheating on me with one of my best mates. I called off the wedding and used our honeymoon to thailand. I had a crazy few weeks there before deciding to fly on to australia. In sydney i decided to see if i could find Maddie. After a couple of weeks i had no joy. I decided i would go to byron bay to see if i could find her there. In Byron i saw a clothing shop called Maddies. I called in but there was no sign of her. I asked who the owner was and a young hot german girl told me it was this woman that was on holiday. I said did she know when she was back but she said thinks a couple of weeks. I thanked her and left. I booked into a hotel. That night i went out and had a few beers. I noticed a couple of young girls look over at me in the bar. They were wearing low cut tops and skirts. Two young guys approached them and they chatted away so i went back to my drink. A little later i heard a strange accent beside me saying are you not going to buy me a drink. It was the german girl from the shop. I didnt recognise her in her skimpy clothes. She was blonde and had big boobs. Huge for her slim figure. She flirted and had a few drinks. I asked her was her friend ok and she said she is getting guys to buy her drinks while she waits for her barman boyfriend to finish. She smiled at the barman and he smiled back. At the end of the night i said do you want me to walk you home. She said where was i staying and i told her the hotel. She said have you a mini bar. I said i did. She came back with me. We drank and danced. I went to the toilet and when i came back she looked like she was sleeping in the bed. I smiled and thought typical before she looked over to me and pulled back the covers. She was naked and said are you going to join me. I stripped off and jumped in beside her. We said will you spoon me as i sleep. I said ok. I put a hand on her beautiful soft big breast and my penis was pressed against her ass. She lay there and my cock soon started to harden and poke against her. She looked back and said if you want to wank your self i am ok with that. I pulled back the covers to see her body and started wanking myself off. I came quick all over stomach. She laughed and said maybe now we can get some sleep. I said sure. After a few hours i woke up after having the most erotic dream. I then realised i was getting my cock sucked. After a while she mounted my cock and said good you are awake. She said i would have fucked you asleep too and laughed. Her beautiful tits bounced as she rode me and i grabbed her ass. She came and then got off me. She then lay infront of me. I grabbed her tits a slide my cock back into her pussy. I fucked her hard and deep and she loved it. Moaning in german. I made her cum again. I them rolled her onto her back and fucked her again fast and hard her tits bouncing with each thrust. I came all over her tits. We both slept before fucking again in the morning. She then said she had to work and it was amazing.

Tripod

I was still buzzing the next morning and i went for a walk on the beach. I walked for ages until i saw signs no nude bathing permitted. This was where the nude beach used to be. I thought thats a shame. I kept walking and soon realised not everyone was taking notice of the signs as i saw a nude couple run into the water. A girl walked towards me fully in the nude. I asked her do you mind me asking you about the signage saying nude bathing is not permitted and you can be fined or jailed. She said thats just the council none of the locals take any notice. I said i am glad you dont abide by the laws and she laughed and said i bet you dont. I then walked until i saw a beach house i remembered. I thought fuck yeah Chloe i havent thought about her in years. I went to the house but no one was home. I then thought she must be at work. I walked back to my hotel and got some sleep. At lunch time there was a knock on my door. It was Freda the german girl. She said i need a drink i have such a hangover. I said how is work she said its ok i have put up a sign back in 10 mins. She laughed and said its so winderfully vague. She said we didnt do anything crazy last night. She said i was so wasted i dont remember. I said it was all good. She laughed and said do you mind if i take a shower. I said sure work away. She went into the shower a couple of minutes she said can you pass me the shower gel. So i went in and handed to her seeing her amazing body. She said please look away. I said thats impossible. She said ok can you wash my back there is all sticky stuff on my back, stomach and tits. I laughed and said sure. I washed her and she washed me. We kissed and i was soon rock hard. She washed my cock. I then dried her and she dried me before she knelt and gave me a bj. She loved to suck my cock. I then pushed her back in the bed and ate her pussy. She maoned and groaned and came. I then lifted up her legs and started fucking her. She loved my cock trusting hard into her pussy. She then got on top and rode me hard and fast. Her tits boucing uncontrollably. She could not get enough. She was so horny and came again. I then fucked her dogggy and she came again. I tit fucked her and came on her tits and face. She said i am going to need another shower but i better get back i reckon thats being 10 mins. She then gathered up my cum with her fingers and licked it up before swallowing it all. She smiled. She left and said thanks for the drink. I said no worries anytime. She laughed as she left and kept saying anytime.

Tripod

That afternoon i went for a walk down the beach. I walked to the beach house and sat down and had a smoke. I waited but no sign of Chloe at her normal time. I was just about to walk back when a person ran past me into the water. I wondered was it Chloe. I wasnt sure as her hair was brunette not blonde. As she walked back i said i recognised those tits. She said the water is beautiful as she walked past not recognising me. I said it sure looks it. She walked on before stopping and said do i know you. I said yeah Chloe we met a few years ago. She looked at me and said is it you Jack from England. I said yeah. She came back and sat down beside me. There was anger in her face. She said you just used me for sex and i never saw you again. She said i hate people like that. Dont come near me ever again. I said can i explain. She said no words can ever explain that. She said listen to me. Dont come near me ever again. Do you understand. She looked me directly in the face and i knew she meant it. She then walked back to her beach house.

The next few days i bumped into a few of the girls i had met the last time i was here. Many of them now had kids. Kerry still loked as cute as ever but was 6 or 7 months pregnant. Kel worked in one of the resturants she was a very sexy waitress.

Tripod

Over the next couple of weeks i fucked Freya the german girl a number of times. Freya then met another guy much younger than me so i would see her less and less until not at all. I went for a meal where Kel worked and we chatted a lot as it was a quiet night. I asked her if she fancied a drink but she said no i am married and have a family. I said thats cool. I went back and had a wank think about the time i fcuked her and Erin at the party. Her beautiful smile and her lovely tits. I just came when there was a knock on the door. It was Kel. She said i shouldnt be here. She said i just keep think about that crazy fuck we had. I said i know i just had a wank thinking about it. She laughed and said really and i said i just came before you knocked. She thought that was funny. She asked do you think i am as pretty as the last time you saw me. I said even prettier. She said i dont feel it. I said i would have shown you if you got her ten minutes sooner. She laughed and said i bet you would have. She said i better get home. She said i go to the gym every morning at 10 maybe you can give me a work out tomorrow. I said id love to. The next morning she arrived at my door right at 10 in her gym gear. She looked amazing. We kissed and i helped her out of her clothes. Her body looked amazing. She had me hard instantly. She got on top of me straight away and started riding me hard and said i remember how good your cock felt in me. She rode me hard until she came hard. I then fucked her doggy she looked back and said its bette than i remember. I make her cum again and she said i need a break so we smoked some weed and she gave me a bj to get me hard again. She then lay down infront of me and we spoon fucked nice and slow and deep for a long time. She then got on top of me and rode me until i was about to cum. She was a great fuck and i eventually told her i am going to cum. She opened her mouth and said cum in my mouth. I did just that. She swallowed. She said that was a hell of a work out. She said this cant happen again its a small town and i have too much to lose. She said it was lovely to feel young once more. I smiled as she left.

Tripod

A couple of days later i saw Kerry. She was cute as ever i remember picking her before all the others the first day we met. She was 6 or 7 months pregnant but looked hot as fcuk. I smiled at her and she smirked back. I said fancy a coffee and she said sure but sime where discrete. I said come back to my hotel. Room 242. I said see you there in 10 she said ok. Back in the room and i waited nervously for Kerry. I made her a coffee. When she got there she said its lovely to see you but as you can see i am pregnant and married. I said congrats and said you are the hottest pregnant girl ever. She said no im not i feel fat and ugly. I said you need a new mirror. She laughed. I said want to chill here for a bit. I said we can chill and watch a movie if you want or you have a bath if you fancy it. I said its a jacuzzi bath. She laughed and said this sound like heaven. She said i might have a bath. I said sure why not. She went to that bathroom and was soon in the bath. She said how does this jacuzzi work. I pressed a few buttons amd she said wow thats nice. A few minutes later i could here her moan. She was obviously enjoying herself. She called me a few minutes later and said can you help me out of here. I said sure. I helped her out seeing her tits a couple of sizes bigger was very hot and her ass was still perfect. I asked if she enjoyed it and smirked. She said i forgot where i was for a bit. I said its cool. She said i am so horny since i got pregnant. I said want some help with that and she looked at me and said i should say no but yes i need help. I brought her to the bed and dried her off before rubbing her clit hard with my hand. She came hard. She then said come her. I stripped off and she gave me a lovely bj before i licked her pussy. She then rode me and it was awesome seeing her massive tits bounce. After she came she got my cock very wet by sucking me off before pushing my cock into her ass. I smiled and said i almost forgot that. She moaned and groaned and said i needed this. My husband never fucks my ass he would think i am a slut if we did that. I fucked her ass hard and deep and she loved it. After a while i knew i was close and she said give it to me. So i came hard into her ass. We kissed and i sucked her amazing tits before playing with her pussy. I was soon hard again and we fucked again for hours. I fucked her pussy and ass. After hours of fucking i knew i was close again. I was in her pussy pumping her. I said i am close she said dont stop. She said i cant get pregnant twice. So i fucked her hard before shooting my load into her pussy. She smiled and said i needed that. She said thanks and she needed to get home. She said this is a one off. I said i undetstqnd.

Tripod

A couple of days later i was having a coffee when i saw Chloe shopping in town with her son. I thought i can see why she doesnt want me around. I asked the guy working as he sounded like an aussie did he know Chloe. He said yeah she taught me. He said she is one hot bit of stuff. I said is she married, he said no, what about a boyfriend. He said nope. He said she used to be with surfer guy on and off but havent seen him in a while. I said thanks. I said can i borrow some paper and a pen and i wrote her a story. I explained all about having to leave the next day and why and that i wanted nothing more in the world to go back to hers again
I told her about going to the school and seeing her but not being able to get access. I told her about maddie and our relationship and how she left me and about how i was due to get married and how that fell apart. I told her i was truly sorry and that she looked hotter than ever. I drove to her house and put it in the letter box. A couple of days passed and i called into Freya in the shop. I said hows life. She said good. She said sorry i have being busy i said its cool i know you met someone else. She blushed and said yes it said its cool. I asked if she knew when maddie is back and she said next week. I said cool. She asked will you buy me and my friend a drink somenight we are broke. I said anytime and she laughed and repeated anytime. When i got back to my room there was a letter on the floor it was from Chloe. She said thanks for your letter and i am sorry for being so mean. She said that it explained alot and if i was free this afernoon meet her on the beach she wanted to talk in person. So that aftetnoon i walked to her beachhouse and sat on the beach in front waiting for her. She came out wearing a white lose beach dress and sat down beside me. She said sorry i was nasty but i thought you used me. I said i felt awful leaving like that. She said there is something you need to know. I have a son. I said i know i saw him with you in town. She said ok. She said he is yours too. I was totally in shock. I said wow. She said i dont want anything from you. He has a nice home. He has aunts, uncles and grandparents that love him. He is happy just us and i dont want to confuse him. If you want you can pay for his third level or buy him a car when hes older. She asked where i lived now and she said it wouldnt work. I said its ok. She thanked me and took off her beach dress to expose her amazing body. She said i am going for a swim and ran to the water. I sat there stunned. I lit up a j and let it sink in. When she came out she said sorry for the bombshell and asked for a smoke. Water was dripping from her nipples and pussy and it was making me hard. She looked down and said i see i still have that effect on you. I laughed for sure you do. She said come back and we will chat some more. She said Drew is at his grandparents. I said ok then. Back at the beach house we chatted some more and she explained how the surfer used to beat her and that she decided then she didnt need a man. She looked at me and said i would like Drew to have a brother or sister while i am still young enough. I said i get that. She said i dont think you do. She said i want you to do that for me. I looked at her and said wow. She sat beside me and started kissing me and stroking me semi hard dick. She said are you ok with that. I said ok. She gave me a bj and grabbed me by my hard cock and led me to her bedroom. She rode me hard and i soon knew i was going to cum. She knew too and rode me until i came. She smiled and said i will need lots more of that. We both laughed. The rest of the night we fucked and hot high and i came in her lots of times. In the morning she said you better go get rest while i work and said see you at the same time. The next few days we did alot of fucking and it was amazing. She had a stunning body and i loved banging her and cumming inside her. She said thanks i might need you in a few weeks if that didnt work we both laughed. She said Drew is back tomorrow so i cant see you. You understand dont you. I said i do. I went back to the hotel and slept for 2 days.

Tripod

I decided i needed a night out so i texted Freya and said if you want some drinks im out tonight. She texted back cool. So i went out and bought her and a couple other backpackers drinks all nighr. The girls flirted and danced with me. Late in the evening i put some money behind the bar for them and went back to my hotel room. I had a smoke and was about to go to bed when there was a knock on the door. It was Freya and she said is it okay if i come for a drink. I said sure and she said can i bring my friends. She brought her friend and the barman. We all had a drink and a smoke and were all wasted. I joked to the girls they should kiss. They kissed and made out and soon got carried away before fingering and licking each others pussy. The bar man and i were both shocked but enjoyef watching them together. When they finished. Freya laughed and said oops forgot you two were here. I then fucked freya and tbe barman fucked the other german girl Hilda. I enjoyed watching Freya and watching the barman fuck Hilda. After we bought came we had a smoke and Freya whispered to her friend. I went to the toilet when i came back Hilda was lying on my pillow and Freya was kissing the barman. Hilda said you ok with this. I said i am. Hilda had light brown hair and was tannef she was totallt stunning. Her tits were not as big as Freyas but they were still nice. She had a great ass too. I fucked the shit out of her as i could go for ever now. I made her cum a number of times. The barman jsut made Freya cum. Hilda asked me to fuck her ass and i was shocked as she looked so innocent. I fucked her ass and Freya told the barman to fuck her pussy. Freya kissed her. We both made her cum before i fucked her pussy and he did her ass. Freya then got us to both cum on her face and in her mouth. We all slept for a few hours until i woake up to getting my cock sucked. Freya was sucking both me and the barman. She said my turn. You looked at me and said anytime and laughed. Soon the barman was banging her pussy as she sucked me. She told Hilda to suck me too and they took turns. Then she said to me fuck my ass. I did and she moaned and groaned loudly. She came twice and i then fucked Hildas ass as the barman fucked Freyas ass. We both came at the same time and the girls swapped our cum. We slept again and in the morning i fucked both Hilda and Feeya as did the barman. They left and i thought wow that wws crazy.

Tripod

I slept most of the day and that night. The next day i went for a walk. I called into Freya in the shop she said that was fun wasnt it. She said me and Hilda always wanted to do something like that. I joked and said so that was your first time she laughed and said with Hilda yes. We both laughed. She said Maddie is back she will be in this afternoon. I said cool. Later on that afternoon i called back to the shop. I walked past Freya slapping her on the ass. Maddie was going through stock with an aussie girl that worked there. She didnt see me. I just stood there waiting. She said Freya can you help him. Freya said he is asking for you. She said ok just a minute i winked at Freya. She grabbed my crouch as she walked away. Finally Maddie looked up and frooze. She said hi, then hi again before saying what are you doing here. I said i dont know really i just thought i would say hi. She looked amazing her hair was the same hot blonde. You could see she worked out a lot more and was more toned. She looked incredible. She said can you write down your number and i will ring you in an hour. I said no worries. I wrote my number down and left. I went back to my room and waited for a call. No call came ina hour or the next few. Late that night i got a text. She said sorry i didnt get to ring but my fiancee called at the shop to bring me for dinner. I said no worries. She said wow it was amazing to see you. I said do you want to go for a coffee she said i cant do that in public but i will meet you on the beach for a chat ina hour if you want. She said do you remember where we first met. I said i do. She said see you there. I walked there and had a smoke on the way. I sat down at the spot. Luckily there was a full moon. Soon i could see a figure approach me. It was maddie. We hugged and she said its so weird seeing you again. I said i know. She said i am sorry i treated you like shit. I just smiled. She said i made a huge mistake leaving you. The guy i was with was rich and gave me everything i wanted but after a while he started to control me. It took me years to get away from him. Luckily i would save a few thousand every so often so when i finally got away i had something. He was a drug dealer so he never missed a few grand. She said i moved back here two years ago and bought the shop i worked in. I said where was sasuage now i havent seen him since i came back. She said he has a commune a few miles away. They recruit backpackers through sex and drugs. Thank you for getting me away from him. You saved my life. I said who is your fiancee. She said he is a surfer we have only being together a month it has being a wirlwind. I said does he treat you right and she said he has so far. I said he better. She hugged me and said what about you. I said i was due to get married and told her how she cheated on me. She hugged me again and said you always treated me so well. I smiled. She said lets go for a swim. She stripped off and ran in. I took off my clothes and followed her. The water was a little cold she swam close to me and said its cold isnt. I said i can see from your nipples. She laughed and said they are always hard but yeah they are harder than normal now. She reached down to my dick and said it is cold isnt it. I said you bitch. She laughed. She put her arms around me and we kissed. I felt her tits and sucked her hard nipples. My cock quickly hardened. She joked you warmed up quickly. She slid my cock into her pussy and we started to fuck. It felt so nice. We both loved it and we were always good together. After a while she took my cock out of her pussy and put it in her ass. I fucked her ass and then came in her ass. We got out of the water and kissed and shared a j. She said i shouldnt being doing this but i needed you once more. I said i want you more than once more, she laughed. She said how long you staying for. I said i have no plans. She said its a pity you didnt come back 2 months ago. I kissed her and said i know. She said i need to get back, this if fucking with my head. I said no worries.

Tripod

I got a message the next day last night was amazing but i cant do this to my fiancee. I hope you understand. I was gutted but i did. I wsited a few days for her to change her mind but she didnt. I messaged Freya fancy some drinks i am buying. She said yeah ok. I said will Hilda be joining us. She said she has met a new guy i said ok. So that night it was just me and Freya. I asked about the guy she wad seeing and she said he had gone travelling with a swedish girl. I said whose Hildas new guy she said he is married. I said tell her be careful. She asked whats the story with maddie and i said its complicated. She laughed. Lets get wasted. We did exactly that and ended going back fucking all night. Next morning Freya was sick and late for work. I went back to sleep. There was a knock on my door. It was maddie and she was mad. She said i dont appreciate you getting my staff so fucked up they cant work. I said hold on a minute she did that. She said i dont apreeciate you keeping her awake all night fucking then. I said are you jealous. She said no i am not. I said the only reason i am fucking her is you are not interested. She said i am intersted i just cant. I said course you can. She said fuck it and took off her clothes and got into bed with me. She said this place stinks of drink and sex. I said it will stink alot more of sex soon. She was still abit angry and fucked me hard and fast. She said she didnt want me cumming in her pussy so i came on her tits. We chatted and had a smoke before fucking again. She said fuck my ass you can cum in there and i did just that. Sex with maddie was awesome as always. Afterwards she told me her fiancee is always out at nights with his mates and it was starting to annoy her. I said maybe he is not right for you. She said please dont start and left.

Tripod

Freya sent me a text saying Hilda's bf the married guy isnt married but is engaged to her boss Maddie. She also said he wants a 3 sum with her and me. I said are you going to do it. She replied probably he is really hot. Just dont want Maddie finding out. You wont tell her. I said of course not. I said can you take some pics for me him and Hilda not you. She said why. I said i just want Maddie know who shes marrying. Freya said ok she deserves that. I wont show Hildas face if thats ok. I said perfect. I said whens the 3 sum she said tomorrow night.

I said sent me a pic of your tits. She laughed and sent a vid of her sucking her nipples. She said show me if i made u hard. I sent her a vid of me wanking. She then videod herself with a sex toy. We swapped vids until we both came.

The next night i messaged maddie as i knew her fiancee was planning his 3 sum. I said up to anything she sent me a message just an early night. I sent back a message you are not married yet and sent her a pic of a bottle of champagne and a j. She said just a drink and smoke. I replied ok. She came and had a drink and we smoked. I wanted to show her i respected her and didnt make any moves. She said i am shocked you havent tried it on. I said i really want to fuck you but i dont want to fuck with your head. She kissed me in the cheek and left.

The next morning Freya sent me on pics of the surfer and Hilda fucking but you couldnt see Hilda face she sent a vid of both Hilda and her own pussy and the surfer taking turns fucking them but again you couldnt tell who the girls were. I sent back a message saying thanks and deleted the message. I was planning to buy a phone to send on to Maddie so.she didnt know it was me. At lunch time Maddie knocked on my door. She said dont say anything and took off her clothes. She started sucking my dick. Soon she was riding me hard and fast. I said slow down or i will cum. She sped up. I couldnt help cumming imside her pussy. She got off and said did u cum in me. I said i couldnt help it. I told you i was going to cum. She said its ok shes on the pill. She went for a bath and i made her a j. I also ordered some room service and after we ate we fucked again. This time i lasted a long time. I made her cum a few times. She then got mw to fuck her ass as she knew that would make me cum and it did. Just before i was about to shoot i pulled out and came on her face and mouth. She said i was cheeky and she needed another bath. I said i will put the bath on for you. As i did she checked my phone to see what time it was and she saw the messages. She shouted at me. What are you doing with pics and vids of my fiancee fucking these girls. I said someone sent them to me. She said why. I said because i found out he was cheating on you. She went to tbe bathroom and washed her face got dressed and left. Later that day i sent a message to her are you ok. She said did i know who the girls were. I lied and said no. I said are you going to say it to him. She said yes. I said ok. She said but i have cheated too with you. I am just letting him know i wont put up with that. I wanted to argue but just said ok. The next day she text me to say it was dealt with and we wont be meeting again for sex. I said did you tell him about us and she said of course not. I said what did he say when you confronted him. He said the pics and vids are old and he has done lots of things in the past he isnt proud of. I asked did you believe him and she replied yes. Again i was annoyed but what could i do.

A few hours later Freya sent me pics of Hilda. She had a black eye and bloddied lip and bruises on her ribs. I asked and said who did this and she said the surfer.

I sent the pics on to Maddie and said this is what your fiancee does to women. Maddie said i dont believe you these pics could have been done by anyone. You just want me back. I was going to argue but knew there was no point.

Tripod

I sent Chloe, a message how are you. She said i am ok just a little bored. I said me too. She said do you want to come over tomorrow. I said sure. I said can i see your amazing tits now though. She said what a pic. I said yeah ot a vid. She said no you perv you can wait til tomorrow. I said i will have to look at porn then to cum. She sent me a pic of her tits. She said happy now. I said id love a vid of them moving. She sent me a vid of a dildo between them and said i bet you wish that was your dick. I said wow yes i wish. She then sent a vid of the dildo in her pussy. She said bet u wish you were that dildo. I said fcuk yeah. I said if i was the dildo i would fuck your ass. She then sent a vid of the dildo in her ass. I said so hard now. She said i will send u one more vid but u need to video yourself cumming. She videoed herself fucking the dildo in her pussy and i videod cumming to it. She said i have never done this before. Btw delete the vids. I said ok. I saved them to my email for later. The next night i went to hers. We had dinner before we fucked. She said i am not pregnant. I will need you again in a week for 3 or 4 nights. I said no problem. I said i love spending time with you and you turn me on so much. She said thanks but lets keep things cool. I said can u tell me about your ex. She said he was a surfer named Chris. I said hes now engaged to Maddie in town. She said ok thats not good. I said do you know maddie and she said yes i thought her. I said is he really that bad. She showed me pics on her phone. She was black and blue. He also broke her wrist and ribs. I would forgive him and he would do it again. He also cheated on me alot. She said i dont want to talk about him. She said come here and cum inside me. We fucked and i walked home. Before i left she made me promise to keep the next few days free.

On the way home. I passed a party on the beach. I stopped and said to some guy do you mind if i have a beer. The guy said no problem brother. There was a fire light and there was a group of guys and girl all around 18 or 19. There was a couple of older guys in there 30s too. I chatted to the older guys and said some hot girls here. They said nothing as easy as drunk teens. One of the younger guys said lets skinny dip. Everyone stripped off and ran into the water. I said i better go. The older guys said its only fun. Come on do the skinny dip. They stripped off and i said fuck it and did the same. We all splashed around in the water. It was pretty cold. We all then got out and warmed ourselves near the fire. The skinny dip guy said no one get dressed. He wanted the guys to judge the girls tits. We did a top 3. He said to the girls to judge the guys dicks. I came third behind the skinny dip guy and one of the older guys. The older guy was chatting to one of the hotties. Soon they were making out. Skinny dip guy was also getting a bj. I said i better go now before one of the girls cornered me. Saying how come i didnt get in the top 3. I said everyone of you are hot. Guys just voted for the biggest tits. I said girls did the same the voted for the biggest dicks. She said i voted for you. I said thanks. She said want to fuck me. I said wow. Id love to but i better not. She said am i ugly. I said no you are hot as fuck. She said prove it. I said whats your name. She said Laura. I said Laura why dont you go with one of the guys your own age. She said i have fucked all of them before. I said wow. She said you said that. She knelt down and started sucking my dick. I said wait. She just looked up and sucked me deeper. Most of the people there were getting off now. Laura had brown short hair. She was short 34c breasts and nice suckable nipples. She was very cute. She kept looking up as she sucked me. My cock was now rock hard and i knew i was going no where. Soon i was lying ona blanket and she was riding me. I looked around and every where i looked people were fucking. The skinny dippy guy was fucking a blonde with big tits doggy style. The dude in his 30s was fucking a blonde girl with curley hair she was super hot. I grabbed laura tight ass and grinded her down on my hard cock. She rode me until she came. We swapped positions and i pounded her. Watching her tits wabble in the fire light and i did. I then fucked her doggy. She loved cock and came again. I then poundeed her again until i came. I came all over her tits and face. She said wow. We both laughed. She said you are an amazing fuck. I said thanks so are you. The older guy had cum too. I said good bye to laura and went on my way. The older dude came after me and said what did i tell you. I said yeah you were right. I introduced myself and he said hi im chris. I said the surfer? He said yeah do you follow the circuit. I said no i am friends with maddie. He said hey dude dont say anything about this to maddie. I said what will you do if i do. Hit me. Or do you just hit women. He said fuck off man dont be a dick. I said you know when you were fucking the two german girls i was fucking maddie. I could see him getting angry. I said come on then. He looked at me like he was going to hit me. But walked off.

Tripod

After my run in with Chris. The next day i messaged Maddie. I got a message back later that day. Dont message me again. I tried ringing but there was no answer. It was clear Chris had said something to Maddie. That evening there was a knock on my door i thought it must be Maddie. It was Laura the girl from last night. She said you dont seem happy to see me. I said i was just expecting someone else. She said had many girls back here. I said one or two. She laughed. She said last night was fun. I said it was but i am too old for you. She said no your not i have been with older. I said you are too young for me. She said i am 18 but i am mature. I said you are sweet. She said thanks. She said do you want to spoke some weed. I said i have some. She said not like this its homegrown. I said ok go on then. Just a smoke. So we had a smoke and for a couple of minutes i felt not then bam i was toasted. She smiled and said its good stuff isnt it. I said wow its awesome. I felt a warm glow and a fuzz i lay back on the bed and closed my eyes. I felt a lovely warm feeling and a tingle. When i next opened my eyes Laura was naked and giving me a blow job. It felt so nice getting my cock sucked while i was so stoned. She then mounted my cock and my big hard cock felt so nice in her tight wet pussy. She played with her tits as she fucked me. She bent down over me to kiss me and let me suck her amazing nipples before continuing to fuck me hard and fast. Soon i shot my load deep into her pussy. She maoned and kissed me. Before falling asleep on me. I slept well with her perfect tits on me. She was so pretty and smelt amazing. When she woke up. I asked her are you on the pill. She kissed me and said yes dont worry. We kissed and she wanked my cock as i played with her tits. She then bent over and said can you do me doggy. Her perfect pussy and ass facing me. I slspped my cock against her ass before sliding it into her pussy. I then fucked her hard and fast and she loved it. She came but begged for more. I made her cum again. Before she lay on the bed and i pounded her making her perfect tits bounce. I made her cum and was close. She said cum on my tits and in my mouth. So i did just that. She swallowed my cum before licking the rest of her tits. She said still think i am too young. I said maybe not. We chilled and had a bath together before having another smoke and fucking a couple more times. She said i better go. I said you dont have to if you dont want to. She smiled and said maybe you will see me again.

Tripod

Two days later i got a message from Chloe saying come over. I brought some weed with me and went over to Chloe. When i arrived she was naked and said i am just going going for a swim care to join me. I stripped off and ran after her into the water. It was just late afternoon but the sun was shining and it was still warm. She swam and teased me before i grabbed her. We kissed and she reached down to find my already hard cock. She said let me help you with that. She straddled me as i stood pushing her pussy down on my cock. She moaned and said your cock feels so nice. I sucked her nipples as she moved up and down on my cock. She fucked me hard and fast. She got me really worked up. I felt my balls tighten and soon came. She said did you cum and i nodded she smiled. She said good. Now stay in me. We kissed and i played with her tits while staying in her. After 10 mins she got my cock. She held my hand and we walked back to her beach house. We sat out on the decking both naked drying off. She got me a beer and brought some snacks. I rolled a j. We sat there smoking and chatting. I loved looking at her hot body. I lay down on couch as she got another beer. When she came back she lay down beside me. I rested my hand on her tits as i shared a smoke with her. We were both stoned. I loved the smell of her hair and cupping her tits. I slowly started playing with her pussy. She said no not here. I said no one is around. She said you sure i said i am certain. I them moved down and started licking her pussy and tonguing her cunt. She tasted so good. I felt my cock harden. After i made her cum. She looked around and saw no one before bending down and giving me a bj. After a while i pulled her up and she lowered her pussy down on me. She rode my cock as her tits bounced. It felt so nice fucking as the sun hit our skin. She jumped down on me when we heard a guy singing as he ran with headphone on. I got her to lie down and i slid ky cock into pussy. I poundered her hard and fast. She looked over my shoulder every now and then to make sure no one was watching and moaned loudly. She came a couple of times. I kept banging the shit out of her no closer to cumming. She asked if i was close and i said no. She smiled and said fuck my ass then but cum in my pussy. I nodded. I slid my cock into her tight ass. She groaned and moaned and rolled her eyes in pleasure. I fucked her ass and it felt so good. She came again. I felt i was close and pulled out of her ass and pounded her pussy. Soon i came in her. She said that was dangerous. I cant take risks like that. I said there was no around. She said ok. It was alot of fun. We chatted until it got dark. I said what time do you want me to leave. She said you can stay tonight Drew is at his grandparents. We fucked again in the bed before falling asleep in each others arms.