• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Obamagate!

The greatest political crime in the history of the United States, probably even the universe. You all know what he did. It's all coming out now. Looks like Obama and his minions are in a heap of trouble.

People get ready!

Harpsman

Light one for Me
What has he (allegedly) done?

georges

Staff member
The muppetogate is comming thankfully🤣😂😅😆😁😄🖕

Attachments

• obamamuppet.jpg
    obamamuppet.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 93
  • truth.jpg
    truth.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 91
  • truth2.jpg
    truth2.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 77
  • truth4.jpg
    truth4.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 92
What has he (allegedly) done?

You know what he did. Everybody knows what he did. Oh boy, the things he did. What hasn't he done? That's what he did. It's shameful, and it's disgraceful. Nobody has ever suffered injustice like the current brave, intelligent, charismatic, tremendous, and humble president of the United States, yet somehow managed to do more than any other administration in history. Nobody has ever been tremendouser than donald j trump.

Disgraceful.

"You know what he did." Unhelpful response. (It's about Michael Flynn and the Obama administration's abuses.)

Every administration builds upon the unchecked overreach of the previous one as a matter of precedent, doubly-damning if the next administration is the opposite party.

If George Washington was right and government is "fire," the American people keep giving it matches, gasoline, and fans.

xfire

New Twitter/X @cxffreeman
You know what he did. Everybody knows what he did. Oh boy, the things he did. What hasn't he done? That's what he did. It's shameful, and it's disgraceful. Nobody has ever suffered injustice like the current brave, intelligent, charismatic, tremendous, and humble president of the United States, yet somehow managed to do more than any other administration in history. Nobody has ever been tremendouser than donald j trump.

Disgraceful.

Post of the Decade!

Obamagate in a nutshell :

squirrel-eating-nut.jpg

I mean, am I the only one thinks this fake scandal just appeared out of newhere very conveniently at the exact moment when Trump's prediction about Covid19 death toll are on the verge of being exceeded ?

Last edited:
I mean, am I the only one thinks this fake scandal just appeared out of newhere very conveniently at the exact moment when Trump's prediction about Covid19 death toll are on the verge of being exceeded ?

No, pretty much everyone except about 35% of Americans think that.

Nice use of the spoiler button, btw. Didn't know that existed.

Ace Boobtoucher

Founder and Captain of the Douchepatrol
Sadly, the likelihood of Bohama or Hilldebeast facing the music is slim. However, his scumbag lackeys like Brennan, Comey, and Strozk (sic) should probably acquire a taste for prison food and penis.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 86
I can't even fathom what is wrong with your head. The fact that your people have taken the 2020 commemorative candle meme and made it about Obama shows how deranged and obsessed you still are. More than 3 years since he left office mate. Maybe you should find a new hobby?

And the fact that you can smugly sit there and talk about those people getting their comeuppance while trump and barr openly pervert justice in the US to punish their detractors and reward their supporters is mind boggling to me.

Do you really believe that republicans and trump are right? That what he's saying, any of it really, is true? Or are you just so morally corrupt that you don't give a shit as long as you hold the party line? I don't understand people like you.

If you support trump and today's republican party, then you are against:
*Freedom
*Democracy
*Justice
*Accountability
*Fiscal responsibility
*Science
*Honesty and the basic concept of truth

Just to name a few. And that's not partisan shit talking. That's fact. Those are all the things they openly oppose and are working to dismantle. With your support. Everything that America is supposed to be about. If you republicans hate America so much, why don't you just leave?

Sadly, the likelihood of Bohama or Hilldebeast facing the music is slim. However, his scumbag lackeys like Brennan, Comey, and Strozk (sic) should probably acquire a taste for prison food and penis.

Claiming Comey is an Obama lackey is utter stupidity : days after the election he announced the FBI was investigting on new documents in the Hillary email (fake) scandal, probably costing her the election or at least driving the final nail on the Hillary campaign coffin. An Obama lackey would have delayed that, at least until after the election.