• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Playboy TV "movie" from mid-2000's

kcoc88

I really need some sleep right now
okay.. I know this is a long-shot, seeing as how I haven't been able to find it (and I've researched intermittently over the years) and because it aired sometime between 2004-2006. I have the VHS tape (old school!) it was recorded on but no longer have VHS player for it. for more practical purposes of course, I'd rather just have it digitally. if it happens to be floating around out there.

title (as I remember seeing it in big red text on screen before cast of stars): "HOT LATIN ACTION." pretty general, I know, which hasn't made this any easier.

stars (the only two I can recall by name): ICE LA FOX and TALON

this was recorded on PLAYBOY TV, but more importantly perhaps, the SPANISH version. however, the show/movie itself (which was at least an hour long) was in English, as I recall.

I know these 'details' are very fuzzy, and chances are it's lost to me, but I figured this might be one of the best places to ask.

at one point I had even written down the director and producer's names, looked them up but found nothing, and since then have lost the info. feel free to ask any questions and I'll do my best to answer them.

by the way, I'm not asking for a link to illegally download the movie--if found--since I don't do that, and I know FreeOnes doesn't condone it. a link, however, to the available DVD ((or detailed description of what I'm talking about))--if it exists online--I would very much appreciate. I have a feeling though that since it was aired on television it won't be available, and I'm not finding it in either Talon nor Ice La Fox's filmography credits.

sorry for this being so damn long a post. please help though! I'd be very thankful!