• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Jella

Cumming to a town near you.
Well then where can we see more of you?
Jxxx-282.jpg

..... nowhere now just here ;)

Automate

Tip: install a spycam in your toilet.
@Jella Would You Mind posting a picture posing with the date and your username? For security reasons, I'm sure you understand.
I suggest either permanently closing this thread and banning making similar threads or making an explicit policy specifically for this purpose (or self-posting, if they can't or don't want to become OCSM) where you would pre-verify the users who would be allowed to post. Separate forum (or node in Xenforo terms) for that, where you need to verify privately before getting posting permissions.

If someone doesn't want to show their face but wants to show their body, a note displaying explicit consent for posting that pic, the date and username should be required in every single picture, if the environment doesn't give enough cues that it's the same person. I was about to suggest the note being handwritten. I don't know if that would be a good idea though, since handwriting can be used for doxxing. It should be some kind of identifier though, something that ties the pictures from a single faceless username together which can't be easily photoshopped or forged with AI. Oh well, seems to me in any case that this thread has run its course a long time ago and would be easiest to just close.

Last edited:

Steve-FreeOnes

FO Admin / "rude, unnecessary attitude" (he/they)
Staff member
I suggest either permanently closing this thread and banning making similar threads or making an explicit policy specifically for this purpose (or self-posting, if they can't or don't want to become OCSM) where you would pre-verify the users who would be allowed to post. Separate forum (or node in Xenforo terms) for that, where you need to verify privately before getting posting permissions.

If someone doesn't want to show their face but wants to show their body, a note displaying explicit consent for posting that pic, the date and username should be required in every single picture, if the environment doesn't give enough cues that it's the same person. I was about to suggest the note being handwritten. I don't know if that would be a good idea though, since handwriting can be used for doxxing. It should be some kind of identifier though, something that ties the pictures from a single faceless username together which can't be easily photoshopped or forged with AI. Oh well, seems to me in any case that this thread has run its course a long time ago and would be easiest to just close.
I'm investigating posts in this thread and will post my findings later in the week.