• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Post your in-game screenshots/video of the games you're playing

11-15-2017_10-49-14_PM.png

11-15-2017_10-50-07_PM.png

11-15-2017_11-49-46_PM.png

11-15-2017_11-52-14_PM.png

Driving in Alexandria. Oops.
11-18-2017_6-59-57_PM.png

That is so badass.
11-18-2017_7-00-23_PM.png

Here I am petting some cats after just killing an ibex so I could upgrade my armor. The dichotomy or something.
11-18-2017_7-00-46_PM.png

Rane1071

For the EMPEROR!!
Being an asshole in the Mojave.

I finally got around to my interplanetary mission in KSP. It's been so freaking long since I posted any pics to this board. Does anybody have any suggestions on a good hosting site? All the ones I used to use have now either turned to crap, don't exist anymore, or have long since not allowed FreeOnes to use them.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
I finally got around to my interplanetary mission in KSP. It's been so freaking long since I posted any pics to this board. Does anybody have any suggestions on a good hosting site? All the ones I used to use have now either turned to crap, don't exist anymore, or have long since not allowed FreeOnes to use them.

I like uploadhouse. But I'm sure there's better. Been using them for years. http://www.uploadhouse.com

Here are the pictures from my first Interplanetary mission in KSP.

It took a while, but using the science rover I visited every biome on the planet. By "while" I mean long ass time, and unlike going around in orbit driving around I had to pay at least a little bit of attention as it's easy to wreck the rover going over a cliff or hill that's too steep. It was nice seeing all the sites on the planet on the other hand. I also wished I put more wheels on it. Going up tall hills at a high angle wasn't easy. Some of them I more or less zig zaged up them sideways than went strait upwards. I also almost didn't land the rover. I was using an attached fuel tank and engine until pretty low in the atmosphere to cut the speed and drop it near the surface. The thing was I had a probe body on those, and when I decoupled it while staging control stayed with that and not the rover. I had to semi-panic trying to switch vessels until I got back to the rover to pull the chutes and used the rover's own landing engines as fast as I could. I literally only got to a safe landing speed with about twenty meters before impact. Other than that the landing went fine.

I ended up overengineering everything as most transfer parts of my ships had quite a bit of fuel left. It's alright though as I put relay satellites on them and they can do that function when the entire mission is over.

This is the lander I sent to Duna's moon Ike. I put wheels on in in case I landed on the border between two biomes so I could travel between them that way. It ended up not being that practical though, and I just used it's engine to biome hop over the moon while refueling with a separate ship in orbit every few hops.

In all I got a little under two hundred science reports to bring back and that's not counting all the ones I could sent at full value over the communication network. It still won't unlock the entire tech tree as the last ones on it with the mods I'm using take a crazy number of science points to unlock. Still, it's going to give me some nice new stuff to play with.

Far Cry 5

I think I've gotten spoiled and taken graphics for granted. It's amazing, we're at near photorealistic quality here.

This is Boomer on his owner Rae Rae's Pumpkin Farm. He's a national champion gun dog and a local celebrity of sorts. And he's a good boy.

America