• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Posts still moderated?

ManuelMasse

I should probably read the Board Rules...
Hello!

Despite the fact I have posted about 20 messages already, my new posts are still awaiting approval from the moderators.

Is this normal, or is there something I can do about this?

I am not complaining, just want to make sure everything is in order. Thank you!

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
The old board was 5 posts, the new is some posts but also factors in reaction score with it. Flipping through your posts, I see no reason why I can't hook you up.

Thanks for posting, and keep it up the good work. You're good to go.

PinkyHole

Tip: install a spycam in your toilet.
Same, I have made close to 60 posts and I am still under moderation.
Why it take so long? :oops:

PipperMikePipper

I should buy stock in Kleenex
I've made almost 50 posts and am still in the "waiting for moderator approval" rut. I see you factor in not only number of posts but reaction score, too. Do I still have to reach a certain score?

Connor Macleod

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
I've made almost 50 posts and am still in the "waiting for moderator approval" rut. I see you factor in not only number of posts but reaction score, too. Do I still have to reach a certain score?
The mods cannot discuss the exact numbers of each factor. If people knew the numbers, they spammers would behave until they reach those numbers.

Under vBulletin, there was rarely a day go by where I didn't ban some disp-shit who made 5 posts and then started spamming like a lunatic.

Under Xenforo, there are multiple factors, and it has tremendously helped in catching these ass-hats who want to spam in one way, or another.

You could ask an admin, but unless they change the rules, they won't tell you the specifics.

PipperMikePipper

I should buy stock in Kleenex
The mods cannot discuss the exact numbers of each factor. If people knew the numbers, they spammers would behave until they reach those numbers.

Under vBulletin, there was rarely a day go by where I didn't ban some disp-shit who made 5 posts and then started spamming like a lunatic.

Under Xenforo, there are multiple factors, and it has tremendously helped in catching these ass-hats who want to spam in one way, or another.

You could ask an admin, but unless they change the rules, they won't tell you the specifics.
That's a good idea not to tell the exact numbers or other factors. People would definitely take advantage of it. I just didn't know what I should be doing.

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
It factors in reaction score as well as posts. You're at a score 7. You'll want more than a 7. Keep posting!

ttlover

myFreeOnes.com: sign up for it now!
I have been trying to work on my posts and rep also and trying to contribute to the community by providing answers to ID request posts. Any way I can get the hook up on moderated posts also, pretty please? Sometimes someone answers well after I do and they end up getting the reaction points because my post gets stuck in moderation for a day. Would appreciate it!!

The Identifier

Staff member
Gold Member
I have been trying to work on my posts and rep also and trying to contribute to the community by providing answers to ID request posts. Any way I can get the hook up on moderated posts also, pretty please? Sometimes someone answers well after I do and they end up getting the reaction points because my post gets stuck in moderation for a day. Would appreciate it!!
There's nothing you can do to fast-track it or call in any favors. If you have had to wait a long time for posts to be approved lately then that will have been down to a lack of staff presence over the Christmas period, so sorry about that - but it's just the way it is.

And please stop asking for likes in every post you make otherwise @Steve-FreeOnes will be after you when he gets back from his holiday. It is something that is supposed to come naturally, and you are trying to force the issue.

ttlover

The admin replied to the OP saying "I see no reason why I can't hook you up." And the OP had less posts and reaction then I did, so I didn't think it would hurt to ask. I'm trying to be a valuable, contributing member, and the OP was thanked for his posts and effort. The only reason I'm asking for likes is because many members just don't recognize it takes some time and effort to ID some of these girls. I'm not trying to force anything. It should be the courteous thing to do, so it was just a reminder.

The Identifier

Staff member
Gold Member
Further reading: https://www.freeones.com/forums/threads/unable-to-send-private-message.442853/page-2

Don't go back any further than page 2 otherwise it becomes irrelevant as that was from the times when the board was on a different platform and things worked differently.

This has kind of been discussed to death and we kind of have to keep coming up with new ways of saying the same thing so apologies if you think I'm being funny about it but somebody made a point of asking for likes a while back, got instructed not to do so and then started complaining about being unfairly treated and things didn't end well for them so I'm just trying to prevent this from going down the same path as it has all the hallmarks.

ttlover

Further reading: https://www.freeones.com/forums/threads/unable-to-send-private-message.442853/page-2

Don't go back any further than page 2 otherwise it becomes irrelevant as that was from the times when the board was on a different platform and things worked differently.

This has kind of been discussed to death and we kind of have to keep coming up with new ways of saying the same thing so apologies if you think I'm being funny about it but somebody made a point of asking for likes a while back, got instructed not to do so and then started complaining about being unfairly treated and things didn't end well for them so I'm just trying to prevent this from going down the same path as it has all the hallmarks.
No, I'm not complaining and I understand and will refrain from doing so in the future, now that I know.

I understand it may have been talked about to death, but honestly, with there being no real pinned comprehensive rules post about this, or any other possible infractions, unless we stumble upon one of those threads, it's almost impossible for newer members to know. In the day and age of "hit the like button" YouTube rs, I think most wouldn't realize they're breaking any rules. You know what I mean?

A comprehensive board rules posted somewhere on the site would be super helpful. Where maybe it could be even mentioned, if someone helps you please support them, but please don't ask for them. It may be common sense, and common courtesy, but I think we can agree, thats hard to come by these days...lol. Just a suggestion and will head your warning! Thanks, my friend.