• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Pro Wrestling Matches/Videos

Little Red Wagon Repairman

Step in my shop and I'll fix yours too.
This video is a good companion piece for all the Maki Itoh stuff. Cornette's takes are always hilarious and blunt. You don't have to agree. Just enjoy.

Check out the hot crowd in La Grange, Georgia. They got so excited when Chick Donavan came out they practically caused a riot. Whoever is in charge of that building needs to bolt down the foundation for the rematch. That lengthy promo at the end really heightened the tension causing much anticipation and escalation of this bitter feud.

Mike Awesome should have been a big star. He had a huge arsenal of moves as well as great balance on the top rope for a guy who was 6'6'' and 300lbs.

ERlj1JlXsAEcCFp.jpg

Mike Rotunda was a Wrestler at Syracuse. Mike was nice to this idiot who tried to shoot on him. Rotunda could have injured and hospitalized him if he chose to.

Reactions: sj1

For those unfamiliar Ian Rotten is an infamous wrestling promoter. He is the founder and owner of an independent wrestling company named IWA Mid-South. For a period of time they had a good run with some great matches mixing in technical and hardcore styles. The first link is to a long list of matches with many great ones. The video beneath that was a bunch of Ian's former associates confronting him about things he's done.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLKqgU9JJ2vM8QSItYZdZ7ugTd6Imrz_7k

This crazy little Jew from Hollywood kicked the door down and stormed right into Memphis Fucking Tennessee and became one of the best heels ever. He drove them nuts and, in return, they wanted Andy Kaufman dead.