• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

Profile picture update error

BlackBook

Cumming to a town near you.
I hope that's the right section to post this.
I'm trying to update my photo profile on freeones.ca but every time i get the error " Server temporary unavailable! The server encountered an error and could not complete your request. "

Could this be due to large photo? or is something going on with the server?
thanks in advance.

Connor Macleod

I'm too lazy to set a usertitle.
I just did it again and its the same can't change image, Its weird, because the first time I tried to set a profile photo, it worked fine, but after trying to add a new photo, I'm getting this message.
Part of your problem (and you're not the only one) is you don't read the stickys. Almost 6 years ago, I put a sticky in the ID Request section telling everyone to STOP using Imgur.

The reason behind it (at that time) is not an issue (at the moment), but Imgur is just fucking goofy. I could give you about a half dozen reasons why you should not use it, but I just don't have it in me to explain it all for the hundredth time.

Just stop using it and leave it at that.

I have about a dozen hosts that I use, but my current favorite is:

I think Adam's favorite is:

Try one of those. If you don't like them, I can suggest some others.

BlackBook

Part of your problem (and you're not the only one) is you don't read the stickys. Almost 6 years ago, I put a sticky in the ID Request section telling everyone to STOP using Imgur.

The reason behind it (at that time) is not an issue (at the moment), but Imgur is just fucking goofy. I could give you about a half dozen reasons why you should not use it, but I just don't have it in me to explain it all for the hundredth time.

Just stop using it and leave it at that.

I have about a dozen hosts that I use, but my current favorite is:

I think Adam's favorite is:

Try one of those. If you don't like them, I can suggest some others.
I'm so sorry about that, I will read it and never use imgur ever again!

FreeOnes_Adam

FO Admin - 19 Cents of Magical Cock (her/shey)
Staff member
Are you trying to upload a photo from your storage or are you still trying to use a hosted image on something like imgur?

What are you using to browse on?

BlackBook

Are you trying to upload a photo from your storage or are you still trying to use a hosted image on something like imgur?

What are you using to browse on?
I trying from my storage, I use firefox but chrome and edge I see the same error.
265547311_free.png